• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Expectations

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the 49ers are doing what they can to get us a win in week 1.

Ray McDonald DL was just arrested.

Without Aldon Smith, Bowman or McDonald, playing them in our place, if we were ever going to beat them, it would be this week.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Without Aldon Smith, Bowman or McDonald, playing them in our place, if we were ever going to beat them, it would be this week.
The funny thing is that with all those people out, their line may still be better than our d-line....let that marinate...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they are. For the last few yrs, all I have heard is that they have the best 53 in the league from top to bottom. It will be tested for awhile it seems

I think we can score on them. The guy that worries me this week is Kaepernick. We have to load up to stop their run game first, no question. With our lack of pass rush, we will have to blitz to get pressure. His ability to avoid the rush will result in big plays downfield and when he takes off, he should be able to run for big chunks. Their OL vs our DL is a massive mismatch. We will need to score 35 to have a chance IMO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that with all those people out, their line may still be better than our d-line....let that marinate...

Even with those 3 guys out, their front 7 is better without question. But our offense is so good, we may light them up like a pinball machine anyway

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for ''hoping for the best'', there's nothing to be optimistic about. Jarntt goes on and on about being excited about our DLine depth, I just don't see it. They gave up what they did for Lawrence, they planned on him being a starter. When he finally gets back, there's no way he will be ready to contribute, at least not this year. Melton has missed the whole preseason, and you have to wonder, when Chicago gives up even more points than us last year, why would they let him go? Spencer is done. Crawford looks lost. And DL may be our strongest defensive unit. Pretty bleak

Liar and bull shitter again. When have I gone "on and on about our DL depth"??? I've said we don't seem to be as bad as the chicken littles say we are and I say our depth isn't the big problem, our top end players are. Our bottom of the roster rotation guys would be fine if there were a better starter in front of them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar and bull shitter again. When have I gone "on and on about our DL depth"??? I've said we don't seem to be as bad as the chicken littles say we are and I say our depth isn't the big problem, our top end players are. Our bottom of the roster rotation guys would be fine if there were a better starter in front of them.

Again, PM me if you want to go at it, and I will be happy to. Otherwise let's keep the petty crap off the threads

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each time you make shit up on here I'm calling you out on it. Stop being an ass and I'll stop doing it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each time you make shit up on here I'm calling you out on it. Stop being an ass and I'll stop doing it.

If I wait for you to stop being an ass it will be a long wait. Take the insults to PM's if you have the stones(seriously doubtful), ''Eastbrook''

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm slow, but what does stones have to do with PM's? Are they dangerous?
Was Evans a 7 year starter in Minnesota?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm slow, but what does stones have to do with PM's? Are they dangerous?
Was Evans a 7 year starter in Minnesota?

He is one Hell of a run stuffer Eastbrook. Should we do this a hundred more times?:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. I explained what happened. Was Evans a 7 year starter?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. I explained what happened. Was Evans a 7 year starter?

He's one Hell of a run stuffer Eastbrook. Should we start the mutual STFU now or post this another 99 times?

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I'm sure of, no matter what positive light you shine on the Cowboys right now, they aren't worth fighting over.

:suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I'm sure of, no matter what positive light you shine on the Cowboys right now, they aren't worth fighting over.

:suds:

That's a great post lol. I think the problem is, there just aren't many positive lights for them. If we beat SF, things will probably be a lot more chipper. If we get squashed at home, it may be a mass banning by midseason:L

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great post lol. I think the problem is, there just aren't many positive lights for them. If we beat SF, things will probably be a lot more chipper. If we get squashed at home, it may be a mass banning by midseason:L

My frustration is that there isn't a part of the team where you can point and say they are solid. From the front office thru the coaches and out on the field, there are real concerns.

It's hard to live with as a fan when you don't see significant improvement.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My frustration is that there isn't a part of the team where you can point and say they are solid. From the front office thru the coaches and out on the field, there are real concerns.

Kicker and Long Snapper. It's a start...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and on a more serious note. OL looks like a strength and is obviously pretty important

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In retrospect, would you still do the Romo deal again if you knew how things were going to turn out? Conventional wisdom says you can't trade what was a top 10(5)QB at the time, but with age, injury, cap figures that weren't going to allow for defensive upgrades, and the cap ramifications for the next 4-5 years, would trading Romo for a number 1 pick a couple of years back been the perfect time to cut ties? I'm not saying 100% that it would have been a good call, because without Romo, I think this was a 4 win team the last couple of years. But if you look at our squad moving forward, WR, OL and K are about the only areas that won't need upgrades within the next year or two, we are gonna have to really draft well moving forward

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In retrospect, would you still do the Romo deal again if you knew how things were going to turn out? Conventional wisdom says you can't trade what was a top 10(5)QB at the time, but with age, injury, cap figures that weren't going to allow for defensive upgrades, and the cap ramifications for the next 4-5 years, would trading Romo for a number 1 pick a couple of years back been the perfect time to cut ties? I'm not saying 100% that it would have been a good call, because without Romo, I think this was a 4 win team the last couple of years. But if you look at our squad moving forward, WR, OL and K are about the only areas that won't need upgrades within the next year or two, we are gonna have to really draft well moving forward

Knowing what I know now, I make the trade. Knowing what I did then, I probably don't.

I think the thing that hurt Tony the most, was losing Big Bill as his head coach. I think he helped Tony make better decisions and less mistakes.