• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Expectations

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Cowboys will be bottom feeders until we get leadership in the front office, coaching staff and players. To a man, they are settling for mediocrity.

Other than one or two individuals in the entire organization, there is no accountability.
We won't win again until Jerrah croaks....we shall see if his son is any better.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you've said many times since April but thanks for clarifying for any new comers

There's the typical PDay post. No opinion to add, just running off at the mouth. Even turned on your former friend Twist and got him banned didn't you? Given a choice between you and him, the football talk on this site took a hit keeping you instead

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the typical PDay post. No opinion to add, just running off at the mouth. Even turned on your former friend Twist and got him banned didn't you? Given a choice between you and him, the football talk on this site took a hit keeping you instead

TIM COWLISHAW GETS IT!!

If you haven't read his column this morning in the DMN..do so. It's an excellent read and quite accurate.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys will be bottom feeders until we get leadership in the front office, coaching staff and players. To a man, they are settling for mediocrity.

Other than one or two individuals in the entire organization, there is no accountability.

There's TWO? :noidea:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TIM COWLISHAW GETS IT!!

If you haven't read his column this morning in the DMN..do so. It's an excellent read and quite accurate.

It's only "accurate" to your sentiment. That is an important distinction.

You will have to wait about 17 weeks to see if your predictions were truly accurate.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

It's only "accurate" to your sentiment. That is an important distinction.

You will have to wait about 17 weeks to see if your predictions were truly accurate.

excluding his prediction..what do you disagree with?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TIM COWLISHAW GETS IT!!

As bad as he makes it look , he has us beating Indianapolis??? Of his 11 points , he actually makes 1 that hasnt been mentioned on this forum - Dez being the one man army from the 09 and 10 drafts - and actually that probably has as well . Not knocking you Heater, and Tim may be right, but while he is watching Jeff Gordon on Sundays, I will be watching my Cowboys

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as he makes it look , he has us beating Indianapolis??? Of his 11 points , he actually makes 1 that hasnt been mentioned on this forum - Dez being the one man army from the 09 and 10 drafts - and actually that probably has as well . Not knocking you Heater, and Tim may be right, but while he is watching Jeff Gordon on Sundays, I will be watching my Cowboys

I've watched and read and still don't find a positive on defense. They are hoping to rely on a guy that retired twice, a guy that hasn't been on the field since he murdered his friend, a guy that is suspended for the first 4 games and a guy (Clairborne) that has been in the trainer's room more than on the field. If you have a positive..please throw it out there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excluding his prediction..what do you disagree with?

I thought it was a list and went to read it, but I hate those click on each picture "articles" so I only saw the first one. First off, making a point and making a case that the point leads to a 5 win season aren't the same thing. On the one point I saw. Preseason scores don't mean much IMO. We had a bunch of starters that didn't or barely played. Romo seeming to be healthy was kind of the most important thing I found out in preseason games. Look at the Giants. There is an uproar about how they played this preseason and the grumbling that they suck from the fan base, and they were 5-0!!!

On his prediction. Who knows, we certainly may win only 5 games and we may win double that. It's just opinions at this point. My guess is we have a chance at the playoffs coming into December, but who the heck knows until they play the games...or at least a couple of them...

At least we haven't seen any of those crazy 16 - 0 predictions this year!!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched and read and still don't find a positive on defense. They are hoping to rely on a guy that retired twice, a guy that hasn't been on the field since he murdered his friend, a guy that is suspended for the first 4 games and a guy (Clairborne) that has been in the trainer's room more than on the field. If you have a positive..please throw it out there.

What Im saying is we have talked about all of this over the past two months. This brings nothing new to the table. Tim may be right but as a fan I would rather watch it and see what happens. Lots of things can happen during a 4 or 5 month span. How these writers for the Cowboys havent had the hell beat out of them yet blows my mind. I agree with him on some of his points, but to just keep hammering the negative blows my mind especially when you look on one side of the ball - and there are 2 ALL Pro caliber players (Dez, Smith), another Hall of famer( Witten) , a Pro Bowl RB, two other 1st round Olinemen, and a guy who is considered a good QB if healthy- I could church this up more if you want about the QB.. That has the makings of a really good offense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speak for yourself:yahoo:

The Giants really went 5-0 this preseason. I had no idea. All I heard and watched was how bad Eli looked

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Im saying is we have talked about all of this over the past two months. This brings nothing new to the table. Tim may be right but as a fan I would rather watch it and see what happens. Lots of things can happen during a 4 or 5 month span. How these writers for the Cowboys havent had the hell beat out of them yet blows my mind. I agree with him on some of his points, but to just keep hammering the negative blows my mind especially when you look on one side of the ball - and there are 2 ALL Pro caliber players (Dez, Smith), another Hall of famer( Witten) , a Pro Bowl RB, two other 1st round Olinemen, and a guy who is considered a good QB if healthy- I could church this up more if you want about the QB.. That has the makings of a really good offense.

I agree with you about the team having the makings of a really good offense. Barring injuries. I just don't know if they can score enough points to overcome the weak D. That's been the reality for the past few years. :noidea:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a list and went to read it, but I hate those click on each picture "articles" so I only saw the first one. First off, making a point and making a case that the point leads to a 5 win season aren't the same thing. On the one point I saw. Preseason scores don't mean much IMO. We had a bunch of starters that didn't or barely played. Romo seeming to be healthy was kind of the most important thing I found out in preseason games. Look at the Giants. There is an uproar about how they played this preseason and the grumbling that they suck from the fan base, and they were 5-0!!!

On his prediction. Who knows, we certainly may win only 5 games and we may win double that. It's just opinions at this point. My guess is we have a chance at the playoffs coming into December, but who the heck knows until they play the games...or at least a couple of them...

Seems logical, or we could form an opinion based on an opinion
I'll watch the season unfold

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

two point to this bull shit job

1) YOU have posted 100 times or more about the trash pick in the second round and spin to it every change you get. It's as if you're recruiting your red hot sports opinion. We get it, you think 101 different guys are better football players from college tape.

2) YOU talk out your ass here. Tap on Fordman's door and back up your baseless claim. In 10 years, not one time have I ever complained about any poster to any mod...ever.

you really should look in the mirror instead of always pointing to the other guy that hurt your clueless football opinions on all things football.

It's in the posts ERIC............and I remain good

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except for ''hoping for the best'', there's nothing to be optimistic about. Jarntt goes on and on about being excited about our DLine depth, I just don't see it. They gave up what they did for Lawrence, they planned on him being a starter. When he finally gets back, there's no way he will be ready to contribute, at least not this year. Melton has missed the whole preseason, and you have to wonder, when Chicago gives up even more points than us last year, why would they let him go? Spencer is done. Crawford looks lost. And DL may be our strongest defensive unit. Pretty bleak

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two point to this bull shit job

1) YOU have posted 100 times or more about the trash pick in the second round and spin to it every change you get. It's as if you're recruiting your red hot sports opinion. We get it, you think 101 different guys are better football players from college tape.

2) YOU talk out your ass here. Tap on Fordman's door and back up your baseless claim. In 10 years, not one time have I ever complained about any poster to any mod...ever.

you really should look in the mirror instead of always pointing to the other guy that hurt your clueless football opinions on all things football.

It's in the posts ERIC............and I remain good

Mirror? You should look in the mirror dude. Twist was your friend...and when you didn't have someone else to argue with, you turned on him too. You never contribute a damn thing except hate, I think you are a joke

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the 49ers are doing what they can to get us a win in week 1.

Ray McDonald DL was just arrested.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the 49ers are doing what they can to get us a win in week 1.

Ray McDonald DL was just arrested.

Yes they are. For the last few yrs, all I have heard is that they have the best 53 in the league from top to bottom. It will be tested for awhile it seems