• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Excluding Tom Brady who we are told is the best....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have know clue who Kaka is but Ronaldo is the biggest star , highest paid athlete and most followers. Keep in mind that soccer is the biggest sport in the world, and Football is big in USA and Canada. I don't follow soccer, just NFL, NCAA and lingerie league

Little tid bit,

Soccer is the least expensive sport to play, so it feeds into the third world along with devolped countries.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know some of those soccer players have great contracts. And no doubt soccer is the biggest sport world wide. I just can't get into it unless it's Team USA though.

I have never watched a New England revolution game or any game unless it's World Cup, then I'll watch a little

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never wtached a New England revolution game or any game unless it's World Cup, then I'll watch a little

Soccer seems to be popular down in Denver. Pretty sure their MLS team has a decent following.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have know clue who Kaka is but Ronaldo is the biggest star , highest paid athlete and most followers. Keep in mind that soccer is the biggest sport in the world, and Football is big in USA and Canada. I don't follow soccer, just NFL, NCAA and lingerie league

Ronaldo is pretty good, but he's no John Smith.

He had not played American Football before but was an outstanding all-round sportsman and superb soccer player so he approached the New England Patriots and asked for a trial as a placekicker.

John Smith (American football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little tid bit,

Soccer is the least expensive sport to play, so it feeds into the third world along with devolped countries.
basketball and baseball aren't far behind. That's why countries like Dominican rep, PR and Cuba put out great baseball players. Kids in Europe, Africa, South America, Central America all grow up dreaming of being soccer stars like a Pele, Ronaldo, Messi , Beckham etc

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is basketball and baseball isn't far behind. That's why countries like Dominican rep, PR and Cuba put out great baseball players. Kids in Europe, Africa, South America, Central America all grow up dreaming of being soccer stars like a Pele, Ronaldo, Messi , Beckham etc

Soccer has the slight edge because you only need open field and anything that can be used as a ball, but I agree basketball and baseball are right behind it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer has the slight edge because you only need open field and anything that can be used as a ball, but I agree basketball and baseball are right behind it.

Well I wouldn't say anything as a ball. They usually will use say a pig bladder and blow it up, or 1 ball can keep a village busy, so your right

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha that's good . When your making 40 mill a year plus endorsements, sure he doesn't want to kick FG's

He popped into my head when soccer came up. As a high school soccer player I attended a soccer camp he put on at Leominster MA h.s.

We spent the last half hour wacthing him crush fg's

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He popped into my head when soccer came up. As a high school soccer player I attended a soccer camp he put on at Leominster MA h.s.

We spent the last half hour wacthing him crush fg's

That's probably why Janikowski used to drill it a mile, playing soccer in Poland