• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ex RB Chris Johnson involved in Murder for hire plot?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me in whatever class you want?

But are you really this dumb? No one mentioned anything about time frames.

Less than 20 seconds of searching and lookie here what I found:

Fantastic. You’re only problem is you claimed I said, “Wearing velour suits and fresh kicks makes you a gangster”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so easy, So fucking easy

You are just as stupid as him. He claimed I said, “Wearing a velour tracksuit and fresh kicks makes you a gangster”
Then he pasted something that has absolutely nothing to do with that and you chime in support with the biggest clown on this site. It’s just so stupid how you claim I say shit, then post a link of me saying something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I said. This site sometimes really attracts some dumbasses.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEPATSFAN “PE1 said wearing velour tracksuits and fresh kicks makes you a gangster”

PE1 “I never once said that”

NEPATSFAN posts a link of me saying “I own one tracksuit” as proof of me saying “People who wear velour tracksuits and fresh kicks are gangster”

@Manster7588 how the fuck do you come up with “It’s so easy”. He made absolutely no sense and you jump in with that. There is absolutely zero honesty on this board sometimes.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic. You’re only problem is you claimed I said, “Wearing velour suits and fresh kicks makes you a gangster”.

I'm not sure why I'm still amazed at how dumb you are? It has to be an act?

Try following along Skippy.

You commented about not having a track suit since 2004. Which I highly doubt anyway. As I recall days of you posting how grown men wear track suits and stylish kicks and that makes them accomplished. Or something very close to that. I searched PE1 and track suit. Within seconds I posted the first hit that came up with you talking about track suits.

Here this is for you.

th

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why I'm still amazed at how dumb you are? It has to be an act?

Try following along Skippy.

You commented about not having a track suit since 2004. Which I highly doubt anyway. As I recall days of you posting how grown men wear track suits and stylish kicks and that makes them accomplished. Or something very close to that. I searched PE1 and track suit. Within seconds I posted the first hit that came up with you talking about track suits.

Here this is for you.

th

No, I said I haven’t seen a VELOUR tracksuit since 2004. You see that word “VELOUR”?
I own one tracksuit and it isn’t VELOUR. They went out of style about a decade and a half ago. I I didn’t even say if I did or didn’t have a velour sweatsuit. I was stating that you claimed I said “Velour sweatsuits and nice kicks make you a gangster” which has nothing to do with me owning a velour sweatsuit or not.
You’re the one not following along.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I said I haven’t seen a VELOUR tracksuit since 2004. You see that word “VELOUR”?
I own one tracksuit and it isn’t VELOUR. They went out of style about a decade and a half ago. I I didn’t even say if I did or didn’t have a velour sweatsuit. I was stating that you claimed I said “Velour sweatsuits and nice kicks make you a gangster” which has nothing to do with me owning a velour sweatsuit or not.
You’re the one not following along.

First most men wouldn't claim a velour track suit was ever in style.

Next there were days of you posting how wearing clean/fresh/fly sweatsuits and kicks made you look important (I'm paraphrasing). Whether cotton blend, silk, velour or made out of your diaper no grown man thinks sweatsuits show confidence/accomplishments/class or whatever other adjective you wanted to use.

I'm not sure if that's when you cemented yourself as a clown here on the hoop or was it much earlier? Regardless no one takes you serious. Keep wearing your power track suit to make you feel powerful.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there’s actually no bidding on that and have you noticed it’s still for sale? It is nice though but I’m not dropping $1350 for something I’d rarely wear

Then why did you tell dbldwn that you bid on it? Are you lying now, or were you lying then?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next there were days of you posting how wearing clean/fresh/fly sweatsuits and kicks made you look important (I'm paraphrasing). Whether cotton blend, silk, velour or made out of your diaper no grown man thinks sweatsuits show confidence/accomplishments/class or whatever other adjective you wanted to use.

I'm not sure if that's when you cemented yourself as a clown here on the hoop or was it much earlier? Regardless no one takes you serious. Keep wearing your power track suit to make you feel powerful.

It was waaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did you tell dbldwn that you bid on it? Are you lying now, or were you lying then?

I didnt. I jokingly said I was going to BUY another Gucci sweatsuit with my $1200 Trump rebate which I didn’t... mainly because what DblDown said was spot on. There are too many needy people these days for someone to buy something so frivolous and pointless.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like how you spun this entirely new story about the different fabrics sweatsuits can be made from or whether I own one or not or if velour ones were ever in style. How bout you just sticking to the topic?

The topic is you stated that I said “velour sweatsuits and fresh kicks means you’re a gangster”.
Never once did I say that and all this other stuff you are introducing are irrelevant and have nothing to do with what you incorrectly claimed I said.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a racist post. Basically saying black men with tattoos means they're a murderer/criminal
Wow you really are a bitch.

"Must defend the ghetto and ghetto culture on the internet"

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just as stupid as him. He claimed I said, “Wearing a velour tracksuit and fresh kicks makes you a gangster”
Then he pasted something that has absolutely nothing to do with that and you chime in support with the biggest clown on this site. It’s just so stupid how you claim I say shit, then post a link of me saying something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I said. This site sometimes really attracts some dumbasses.
You said you haven't owned a velour track suit since 2004, and he quoted you saying you "own" one velour track suit.

Let me guess. "That's not what you meant"

You are one stupid moron.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a racist post. Basically saying black men with tattoos means they're a murderer/criminal

You are the only one who said "black men with tattoos means they're a murder/criminal."
You put your own context behind my post and drew your own conclusion.
You looked right past the accused's actions and ONLY saw color.
You are the one making it racist.

Do you know what race I am?

Please stop turning this country into a bunch of P.C. softies.