• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ex RB Chris Johnson involved in Murder for hire plot?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once, I thought Gucci didn’t make velour sweatsuits. You come on hear promptly after winning dickhead of the year and constantly make shit up I never said then YOU bring up some nonsense about me saying it’s not velour if it isn’t 90% velour which I never said then accuse me of spinning things. You wear dickhead of the year well.
Try putting a foot on the floor.
Not sure if it will help you but it used to help me with the drunk spins. After that count to five. I'm making the assumption you can count to five.
Then try to comprehend the intent of me saying "I figured" you'd come up with some nonesense like it only being 90%.

Once you get all that taken care take a step back and repeatedly slap your self while saying I got outed as a fraud again, I got outed as a fraud again.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is the part you are missing. I'm pretty sure no one on here knew or cared whether or not Gucci made velour tracksuits. But no one else emphatically declared it to be a fact that they don't. Ease up on the absolutes and being so sure about things and instead of stating as fact, say that "you think" and you won't have to backtrack and when you are wrong (like we all are) it won't be such a "thing" :thumb:

Does it really matter. I was wrong about what materials Gucci offers... who cares? I come on here and get absolutely stupid, troll bait crap and totally lied on with words put in my mouth and you criticize me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really matter. I was wrong about what materials Gucci offers... who cares? I come on here and get absolutely stupid, troll bait crap and totally lied on with words put in my mouth and you criticize me.
I'm not criticizing you, I'm trying to help you understand why you get some of the grief that you do and how you make it easy for others. Don't listen. Matters not to me :noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just don't get it do you:doh:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not criticizing you, I'm trying to help you understand why you get some of the grief that you do and how you make it easy for others. Don't listen. Matters not to me :noidea:

I hear what you are saying 100% and agree but dude comes on here and completely makes shit up I never said. Complete lies multiple times and I post his nonsense verbatim and it seems all you see is some pointless mistake I made that really has no bearing on the discussion. I mean why is it an issue that I made a mistake on something that has nothing to do with anything but you say nothing to the guy who comes on here and lies and lies and lies about shit I never said.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I totally get that you came on here looking to start shit and made up several things I absolutely NEVER said.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I already told you try to stop the spin and go back and reread what I wrote about the amount of velour.

I never said you said it. You're just to butthurt and vested into it to admit it now.

Pull up your big boy pants and move on. You've been wrong too many times to count. You've admitted being wrong only on a couple of those occasions. I commend you for that.
But, you need to see and comprehend what posters are saying about you. This isn't a conspiracy theory to beat up poor PE1. Yet posters from all over the hoop, come up with the same conclusion. You spew copious amounts of bs, often making much of it sound like fact, and when proven wrong attempt to spin it 180 degrees almost on a daily basis.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you are saying 100% and agree but dude comes on here and completely makes shit up I never said. Complete lies multiple times and I post his nonsense verbatim and it seems all you see is some pointless mistake I made that really has no bearing on the discussion. I mean why is it an issue that I made a mistake on something that has nothing to do with anything but you say nothing to the guy who comes on here and lies and lies and lies about shit I never said.

you plight makes me want to barf. be a man for once in your life.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I already told you try to stop the spin and go back and reread what I wrote about the amount of velour.

I never said you said it. You're just to butthurt and vested into it to admit it now.

Pull up your big boy pants and move on. You've been wrong too many times to count. You've admitted being wrong only on a couple of those occasions. I commend you for that.
But, you need to see and comprehend what posters are saying about you. This isn't a conspiracy theory to beat up poor PE1. Yet posters from all over the hoop, come up with the same conclusion. You spew copious amounts of bs, often making much of it sound like fact, and when proven wrong attempt to spin it 180 degrees almost on a daily basis.

I said I haven’t seen a velour tracksuit since 2004

You post me stating I own a tracksuit and claim you busted me and I’m a liar cause I do own a velour sweatsuit

I said I hadn’t SEEN a velour sweatsuit and somehow you go into this diatribe of calling me a liar and you were completely wrong but claim I was spinning shit. It was you who was the one spinning.

Some how you think me saying I haven’t seen a velour sweatsuit since 2004 means I don’t own a regular sweatsuit. You were spinning, not me

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I haven’t seen a velour tracksuit since 2004

You post me stating I own a tracksuit and claim you busted me and I’m a liar cause I do own a velour sweatsuit

I said I hadn’t SEEN a velour sweatsuit and somehow you go into this diatribe of calling me a liar and you were completely wrong but claim I was spinning shit. It was you who was the one spinning.

Some how you think me saying I haven’t seen a velour sweatsuit since 2004 means I don’t own a regular sweatsuit. You were spinning, not me

Did you slap yourself like instructed? Obviously it didn't work you're still dilarious.

You where adament even vehement about Gucci not selling velour track suits.

Once again wrong as hell.

Just stop

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 never disappoints. We writes, in his own words, then argues against them in his next argument. Truly mind boggling the lunacy at hand here.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you slap yourself like instructed? Obviously it didn't work you're still dilarious.

You where adament even vehement about Gucci not selling velour track suits.

Once again wrong as hell.

Just stop

Was I talking about that? No. Why do you always ignore the topic and bring up some pointless shit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was I talking about that? No. Why do you always ignore the topic and bring up some pointless shit.

The topic was and still is whether or not Gucci makes velour track suits.

You're still wrong and likely will always be wrong.

Give up the fight you've lost again tweedle dumb dumb.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 never disappoints. We writes, in his own words, then argues against them in his next argument. Truly mind boggling the lunacy at hand here.
PE1 after posting

OIP.gFVcJXTGqbkJc_C0F95RDAAAAA

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The topic was and still is whether or not Gucci makes velour track suits.

You're still wrong and likely will always be wrong.

Give up the fight you've lost again tweedle dumb dumb.

That was NEVER the topic. The topic was you CLAIMED I said I don’t own a velour sweatsuit but the truth was I said I haven’t seen a VELOUR sweatsuit since 2004 and when I posted your mistake verbatim you went and attacked something absolutely pointless cause you got busted.
That’s the mutha fucking truth but keep lying. I’m used to it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was NEVER the topic. The topic was you CLAIMED I said I don’t own a velour sweatsuit but the truth was I said I haven’t seen a VELOUR sweatsuit since 2004 and when I posted your mistake verbatim you went and attacked something absolutely pointless cause you got busted.
That’s the mutha fucking truth but keep lying. I’m used to it.

Mods please give this child a standing 8 count or at the very least send him to concussion protocol. Quickly before he hurts himself thinking.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2: