• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ex-Lion to take over for Dolphins

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the moment they're gone. Old Lion and MikeD know your shtick. Give it a rest. Nobody was right. We all have egg on our faces. Lions suck and anyway you spin it, so do the Dolphins at the moment.
You want to talk football... I'm all for it. Now the trolling debate has shifted from who was the best team to who sucks the least. Comical...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the moment they're gone. Old Lion and MikeD know your shtick. Give it a rest. Nobody was right. We all have egg on our faces. Lions suck and anyway you spin it, so do the Dolphins at the moment.
You want to talk football... I'm all for it. Now the trolling debate has shifted from who was the best team to who sucks the least. Comical...

Dolphins >>>>>Lions until Mayhew is canned. Then we'll see.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is getting a major overhaul. Guaranteed. Suh demanded it.
You mean Suh caused it? I was laughing so hard Sunday morning when the announcers said they were running right at Suh. Their shitshow is as comical as ours. And they have had 2 bad teams on their schedule.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is getting a major overhaul. Guaranteed. Suh demanded it.

I think my favorite part about Suh leaving Detroit to go to Miami is -- He left a team that had a defense built around him to go to Miami, who has the exact type of defense the Lions had in 2011. The only difference -- Miami's LBers are much worse than Detroit's.

So basically -- Suh raffled himself off to the highest bidder and in turn, ended up going back to where he was with Detroit 4 years ago.

All Miami has to do is -- replace both DE's, replace 2 of 3 OLB's (Misi is serviceable), replace both safeties and find a DT to play next to Suh who complements his attributes (Jordan Phillips was drafted, but they already benched him)

I don't think it will be much of a problem for them, other than the fact, they won't have much cap space the next two years, unless they restructure Suh's deal (sound familiar?) and they have an offense that is worse off than the defense.

Enjoy South Beach. :)

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Past is the past. Bullygate was a TMZ story. Poor Richie Incognito got his good name dragged through the mud by a guy who made a life out of being the victim.

While this statement is true on the whole. Couldn't help but get a chuckle out of this little gem.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a wife and a kid and I'M your entertainment. Sad as hell, Mike.

Absolutely, you are my entertainment.............on this site. I wouldn't laugh at my wife and son, I laugh with them. In your case, I get to just laugh at you. That is entertainment.

I enjoy watching you talk in circles and attempt to troll the board. It is even more enjoyable because your man crush is now playing on one of the worst defenses in the NFL. I know I compared them to the 2011 Lions, but that isn't fair to the 2011 Lions. They looked good on defense against mediocre offenses. The Dolphins can't even say that, so I will need to find a new Lions team to compare them to.:suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, you are my entertainment.............on this site. I wouldn't laugh at my wife and son, I laugh with them. In your case, I get to just laugh at you. That is entertainment.

Do your poor kid a favor and pull him away from all the videos you plop in down in front of "for hours" while you relentlessly obsess with my posts.

Someone once laughed at you, and it hurt you. Now you try to project that pain onto others in weak attempts to feel better about yourself while your poor kid suffers. Laugh at me. Doesn't phase me. I'm a confident dude.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your poor kid a favor and pull him away from all the videos you plop in down in front of "for hours" while you relentlessly obsess with my posts.

Someone once laughed at you, and it hurt you. Now you try to project that pain onto others in weak attempts to feel better about yourself while your poor kid suffers. Laugh at me. Doesn't phase me. I'm a confident dude.

You see........right there, that is my entertainment. The fact you try to convince this board you have any confidence in yourself is entertainment.

I do like the family approach you took in your response this time -- very TP of you -- clearly shows how 'confident' you are.:pound:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see........right there, that is my entertainment. The fact you try to convince this board you have any confidence in yourself is entertainment.

I do like the family approach you took in your response this time -- very TP of you -- clearly shows how 'confident' you are.:pound:

I'm serious. I almost said something the first time you posted that. Don't let your TV and computer raise your kid. My kids watch one 30-60 minute show a night and only of they ask. NOTHING is more important than your kid. Not laundry, dishes or even trolling Swarm. Real talk.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm serious. I almost said something the first time you posted that. Don't let your TV and computer raise your kid. My kids watch one 30-60 minute show a night and only of they ask. NOTHING is more important than your kid. Not laundry, dishes or even trolling Swarm. Real talk.

Nothing except watching every single football game and then bragging about it? Instead of giving parental advice -- you should heed your own. I'm sure your boys had a wonderful time watching you stare at the TV.:pound:

FYI -- Suh doesn't care if you watch the Dolphins get shredded by "whatever team they are a playing" -- Your boys do care about being with you. So instead of talking about being a good parent and how nothing is more important than your children -- try becoming one. It is much more satisfying. You are welcome in advance.:suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure to teach your kid that it's ok to admit when he's wrong. You don't want him growing up to be the insecure guy who always has to be right. ;-)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure to teach your kid that it's ok to admit when he's wrong. You don't want him growing up to be the insecure guy who always has to be right. ;-)

I wouldn't be the right person to teach him something like that. I don't know what it is like to be wrong. Maybe you can help me out? You seem to have a lot of experience with that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be the right person to teach him something like that. I don't know what it is like to be wrong.

They call people like you sociopaths.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They call people like you sociopaths.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

Put down your dictionary and use words you can actually comprehend. You are only continuing to make yourself look foolish.