• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EX ESPN Board Raider fans holla back

OaktownBill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you can see its OaktownBill, who else from the closed down ESPN Raiders board is here and if you had to change names what was your old name?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Disney guy. But Oakland fan in the house none the less.

LETS GO OAKLAND! LETS GO OAKLAND!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderNation

This is a pretty cool board.. This is the board those EX ESPN Posters should come too.. Its open for the taking..

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome. :suds:

OaktownBill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey what's p Idaho, kinda nice being here without the twin trolls lol..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the demise of the BS board that was BSPN. Looking forward to soem good, troll-free Raider chat. :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good dude.. Looks like I got a new crib on this board!! Oh those two trolls were a trip!! DANG..

MarvHubbardFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went by HenQue on the ESPN boards (first three letters of my first name, first three letters of my last name). I'm mainly on Silver and Black Pride now but I'll try this board out. My user name is in honor of my favorite Raider from the early 70s, the great fullback Marv Hubbard, three time all-star, three-time Pro Bowler, ranked #28 NFL running back of all-time in yards per carry, second only to Bo Jackson on the Raiders. BTW Where's Baby? Drowning in a vat of Haagen Dazs?

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went by HenQue on the ESPN boards (first three letters of my first name, first three letters of my last name). I'm mainly on Silver and Black Pride now but I'll try this board out. My user name is in honor of my favorite Raider from the early 70s, the great fullback Marv Hubbard, three time all-star, three-time Pro Bowler, ranked #28 NFL running back of all-time in yards per carry, second only to Bo Jackson on the Raiders. BTW Where's Baby? Drowning in a vat of Haagen Dazs?

Welcome HenQue. Enjoy the "troll-free" zone. :suds:

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up y'all.

It will be nice to see some familiar faces on here.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up y'all.

It will be nice to see some familiar faces on here.

Yo LW, nice to see you here, anyone know where sanddune, Yabu, serious, and our other regulars went? There were some really cool posters that fled the board as its robustness continued vomiting all over our shoes.

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know where some are

They are on our Fantasy Board League. It's a yahoo HTH league, draft is 8/18 at 5PM PST.

We're actually looking for 3 more players, it's a $30 buy in but it's all old ESPN Raider Regs and we've been playing for years.

We really need more teams as we've lost some this season. We're currently at 9 which sucks.

Post here if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the Commish.

I was going to post a new thread about this but I'm locked out other than commenting for some reason.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome to the site

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oaktown Bill!!

Get in touch with Dave our commish:

[email protected]

London Raider may be out, so a spot may be opening up.

Activated

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLLA!!!

Get in touch with Dave our commish:

[email protected]

London Raider may be out, so a spot may be opening up.

Hey guys - the link above is to me. Formerly xIxAMxINx from the dead ESPN board. Had that name since the Kiffin era (yuck) - figured it was time for a change. Heard the word in the first preseason game and loved it. "Do your job on defense and you will be rewarded by being ACTIVATED to blitz".

We've been around forever - wide open scoring, PPR - we've had Raider fans from all over the world. $30, every payment both ways through PayPal.

Like McK, no matter what they throw at me, I'm not letting this thing die. We ARE the Raiders!!! Need one definite...and a backup or two if someone doesn't pay. Draft is this Sunday the 18th at 8pm eastern. Come on out and play!!!!!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys - the link above is to me. Formerly xIxAMxINx from the dead ESPN board. Had that name since the Kiffin era (yuck) - figured it was time for a change. Heard the word in the first preseason game and loved it. "Do your job on defense and you will be rewarded by being ACTIVATED to blitz".

We've been around forever - wide open scoring, PPR - we've had Raider fans from all over the world. $30, every payment both ways through PayPal.

Like McK, no matter what they throw at me, I'm not letting this thing die. We ARE the Raiders!!! Need one definite...and a backup or two if someone doesn't pay. Draft is this Sunday the 18th at 8pm eastern. Come on out and play!!!!!

Welcome X's. Enjoy the Baby-free zone & hopefully a lot of good football chatter. O'line needs vast improvement on pass protection. I like the battle for punter. King can bomb it & I can do without hearing of Kluwe's "beliefs".