• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Telling guys, your theyre daddy..... Odd at best
Hey steelers pride...

Ravens 5-0 in the last 5 games against the black and urine Stillers recently... Has to hurt. No?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have stayed but I felt and still feel as if I didn't Welch. It wasn't the bet we agreed too...

Any I am not the new Ravens fan.... One of u guys reached out to me and asked me to straighten it out... So I am here. It ain't me.
No on reached out to you, a GUY may have given a reach around....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey steelers pride...

Ravens 5-0 in the last 5 games against the black and urine Stillers recently... Has to hurt. No?
No, it doesn't, thanks. How was last season? It go well? Sorry we were in the playoffs...

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have stayed but I felt and still feel as if I didn't Welch. It wasn't the bet we agreed too...

Any I am not the new Ravens fan.... One of u guys reached out to me and asked me to straighten it out... So I am here. It ain't me.

Who reached out to you?

You make a bet, you honor it, end of story.

@SlinkyRedfoot rocked an avatar of Ned Beaty getting fucked in the ass from Deliverance for a month when he lost a bet to me, and come October, I have it on good authority that I'll be rocking what will be the new standard of lost avi bet avatars for a month.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You most definitely "Welch"ed. You simpy couldn't man up and tried to wiggle out of it, like the pussy you have come known to be.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post the IP's... No chance.
Feel bad for the guy and for ur busted board...

No way to do business throwing out new members... What a bunch of douche nozzles

Welcome back Tgann. This place hasn't been the same without you. You were sorely missed. Most of us agree with you. You know Flacco really is elite. Ravens will win the Superbowl this year! Ravens posters are the smartest posters! Damn, I'm excited for a "douche nozzle and all.....
upload_2016-7-30_14-55-44.png

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You idiot, you said he wouldn't have brought it up if I hadn't and I pointed out that he started the thread....If you need help with that, try Hooked on Phonics and ask a second grade student, I'm sure they could help you...
Are you really this stupid or is this just an act? :L

He answered your comments. That is what I was talking about. Pretty sure that's clear as day to anyone with a reasonable command of the English language. Pull your head out of your ass ffs.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey steelers pride...

What's up with that avatar? You're nuts.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Wow! I have the reading comprehension problem? He already knew he had the same IP before he even allowed him to post.

Post 37 exists only because he had to explain something to an imbecile. Not because he just looked up the IP address.

You're a moron, if he knew it was him why did he pm him and then let him post ????
Let me help you Corky, to amuse himself and a bunch of wusses like you....Now why don't you go back to your ballet lessons and let the men handle their business....
Besides, your mama needs your help in aisle #3, hurry Corky !!!!

Who-Lives-In-A-Trailer-Park-Under-The-Sea-Funny-Walmart-Spongebob-Trashy-Woman.jpg :trash::trash::trash:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll lose to the Ravens twice a year if we're in and they're out of the playoffs? Who wouldn't?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who reached out to you?

You make a bet, you honor it, end of story.

@SlinkyRedfoot rocked an avatar of Ned Beaty getting fucked in the ass from Deliverance for a month when he lost a bet to me, and come October, I have it on good authority that I'll be rocking what will be the new standard of lost avi bet avatars for a month.

I am friends with one of the regulars on here...asked me if it was me. It isn't.

Fordham and womanster are just dbags being dicks to a dif Ravens fan.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron, if he knew it was him why did he pm him and then let him post ????
Let me help you Corky, to amuse himself and a bunch of wusses like you....Now why don't you go back to your ballet lessons and let the men handle their business....
Besides, your mama needs your help in aisle #3, hurry Corky !!!!

View attachment 143237 :trash::trash::trash:
Wassup OS?

Been a while... Like I said the other Ravens poster isn't me... It's just not ...