• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't message him, any admin can check and see it wasn't me....I didn't see a need to, what could that possibly change ?.....If I thought it would have helped him I would have, but no, you got the wrong dude my friend !!:nono:
10 pages of defending him

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make if he admits he lost or not, he was held accountable for it for 7 months or more and it was only a 1 month bet, cd said ?....That's what puzzles me....

Not admits he lost, admits it was his alt. Couldn't care less about the bet at this point, CD dropped it so I will too.

I won't drop an alt though.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 pages of defending him

Most of that was defending my question to fordman, which he answered, but what if I did defend his position, is there some rule about commenting in a fellow fans defense when he's not there to speak for himself ?
You surprise me Steel, I didn't think you was as narrow minded as that at all....
So for your punishment I will jinx Ben this year and the Steelers will go 7-9 and miss the playoffs....
Wanna bet your car on it ?????
:lebowski2:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't message him, any admin can check and see it wasn't me....I didn't see a need to, what could that possibly change ?.....If I thought it would have helped him I would have, but no, you got the wrong dude my friend !!:nono:

Doesn't work that way, we can't see your IM's. I can't even see your count of IM's. All we can do is turn them off. Hammer has made a point of not buying the addon that allows admins to read PM's. If we have a reason to think you are doing something you shouldnt, we just turn em off.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of that was defending my question to fordman, which he answered, but what if I did defend his position, is there some rule about commenting in a fellow fans defense when he's not there to speak for himself ?
You surprise me Steel, I didn't think you was as narrow minded as that at all....
So for your punishment I will jinx Ben this year and the Steelers will go 7-9 and miss the playoffs....
Wanna bet your car on it ?????
:lebowski2:
:pound:sure, my car is a beater

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not admits he lost, admits it was his alt. Couldn't care less about the bet at this point, CD dropped it so I will too.

I won't drop an alt though.

Is that a ban violation for trying that ?....You said you let him through, why not just block the alt if you're sure it's his?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a ban violation for trying that ?....You said you let him through, why not just block the alt if you're sure it's his?

Creating an alt is an instant ban. I gave him a PM to ask why he created an alt. He ignored me. I created this thread. He found it, but ignored my PM.

Then his tgann account, which was never banned, miraculously came back to life.

He's an alt. I should have permabanned them both as soon as the new one popped up, but like I said I get why he might have wanted an alt to start fresh. But he ignored me and continues to think I'm some kind of idiot.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't work that way, we can't see your IM's. I can't even see your count of IM's. All we can do is turn them off. Hammer has made a point of not buying the addon that allows admins to read PM's. If we have a reason to think you are doing something you shouldnt, we just turn em off.

Well if I contacted him, I would say so, but it didn't cross my mind....Wouldn't change nothing so why do it ?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I contacted him, I would say so, but it didn't cross my mind....Wouldn't change nothing so why do it ?

I don't mind if you contacted him, I don't control the real world :)

The only issue is he has an alt, and that's not going to fly. He can't give a reason for having one, so I'm going to perma ban them both. He is still ignoring my PM's, so he's gone.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 without looking through this whole thread a few things are evident

1) your not the goof around poster i thought you were.
2) You clearly "messaged" Tgann if its true anyone messaged him
3) Your reaching @NEPatsfan status

Allmost nailed it. The 3rd one would mean presenting facts.

maxwell_smart.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make if he admits he lost or not, he was held accountable for it for 7 months or more and it was only a 1 month bet, cd said ?....That's what puzzles me....
Given some of the stupid you have spread in this thread I'm not shocked you don't get what's wrong with how he acted. We spell these out clearly on the CFB that losing an avi bet REQUIRES you post an average amount of times for your normal habits during any avi bet window. It's a puss move to simply stay off the site for the duration of that window. Otherwise, what's the point? Why would anyone make one of these bets near the end of a season where people can just take a hiatus?

People should hammer him over it when he comes crawling back. That's what you do to the weakest of our society. Ban him? Naw. Just remind him what a low life total pussy he is.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Creating an alt is an instant ban. I gave him a PM to ask why he created an alt. He ignored me. I created this thread. He found it, but ignored my PM.

He's an alt. I should have permabanned them both as soon as the new one popped up, but like I said I get why he might have wanted an alt to start fresh. But he ignored me and continues to think I'm some kind of idiot.

Does he know that ?, I didn't know it was a permaban to do that....But then if I created another one, it would be Oldschool739 jr, so I don't think it would make it under the radar !!:dhd:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that it is exremely easy to obtain a new IP makes me think he really isn't that bright.

Now I feel bad for picking on him.

OK, I'm over it now.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This issue is moot now.

Let the record show I gave him plenty of chances to set the record straight. He is now banned.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given some of the stupid you have spread in this thread I'm not shocked you don't get what's wrong with how he acted. We spell these out clearly on the CFB that losing an avi bet REQUIRES you post an average amount of times for your normal habits during any avi bet window. It's a puss move to simply stay off the site for the duration of that window. Otherwise, what's the point? Why would anyone make one of these bets near the end of a season where people can just take a hiatus?

People should hammer him over it when he comes crawling back. That's what you do to the weakest of our society. Ban him? Naw. Just remind him what a low life total pussy he is.

Thank you Mr Clever, I'll bet your kids just love it when you go to work each day....:rolleyes2:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This issue is moot now.

Let the record show I gave him plenty of chances to set the record straight. He is now banned.

The End....................

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL general is the toilet bowl if you want serious posts you go to the team forums

I disagree, it's a little of both. And I admit I'm innocent and guilty of both.