• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone welcome SoFlo_Ravens_fan, our newest poster

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wassup OS?

Been a while... Like I said the other Ravens poster isn't me... It's just not ...

It don't matter....That bet is old news, just keep posting, you aren't banned and cd said he wanted to let it drop...
He's a decent guy and the only one you had any obligation to....It's up to fordman to give your avi back, but post until he does....Go Ravens

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It don't matter....That bet is old news, just keep posting, you aren't banned and cd said he wanted to let it drop...
He's a decent guy and the only one you had any obligation to....It's up to fordman to give your avi back, but post until he does....Go Ravens

Dumler's a good guy and he'll let it go.
If you took a pole, I think a majority would like to see @Tgann69 stick around -
but wear an AVI for a month. Maybe it could be a Broncos AVI - which is likely what it would have been?????
At least he'd be wearing a winner, not one of those ratbird logos......

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am friends with one of the regulars on here...asked me if it was me. It isn't.

Fordham and womanster are just dbags being dicks to a dif Ravens fan.

Just an amazing coincidence wiuth the matching IPs then?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to go back and add that info to your first post....Why would you pm him if you were already sure it was him ??????????????????? Hello !!

I PM'd him to find out why he was trying to sneak in. He ignored me. After I created this thread he played the "I don't know who that is" game that EVERYONE tries.

He should have dealt with this in private, but he thought he was smarter than us.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm speaking with an angry child, but here goes...

You're a moron, if he knew it was him why did he pm him and then let him post ????
Let me help you Corky, to amuse himself and a bunch of wusses like you....Now why don't you go back to your ballet lessons and let the men handle their business....
Besides, your mama needs your help in aisle #3, hurry Corky !!!!
You're only half right about this. He could have instead chosen to not let him post at all... because he already knew the IP's matched. The only part you are right about is that he allowed him to post so that we could all laugh at him together.

This is simple stuff here. I lived in the Baltimore area for a decade, and I don't recall ever meeting someone so dumb. Did you just move there and dumb the place down?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am friends with one of the regulars on here...asked me if it was me. It isn't.

Fordham and womanster are just dbags being dicks to a dif Ravens fan.

Funny, they SoFlo says he has no idea "what a tgann is". Guess you aren't such good friends :L

I had dropped all the restrictions, but if you aren't going to at least fucking admit to an alt then I'll keep em on.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumler's a good guy and he'll let it go.
If you took a pole, I think a majority would like to see @Tgann69 stick around -
but wear an AVI for a month. Maybe it could be a Broncos AVI - which is likely what it would have been?????
At least he'd be wearing a winner, not one of those ratbird logos......

Don't make me have to come in there and write my name on you my belt young man !!!:D

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I PM'd him to find out why he was trying to sneak in. He ignored me. After I created this thread he played the "I don't know who that is" game that EVERYONE tries.

He should have dealt with this in private, but he thought he was smarter than us.

Man how embarrassing it would be for @Oldschool739 if he could understand what you just wrote here. He doesn't get it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it is just an odd coincidence that tgann hadn't been here since February, and then this alt shows up and gets busted and the next day...here is tgann.

How stupid do you think I am? :L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm speaking with an angry child, but here goes...

You're only half right about this. He could have instead chosen to not let him post at all... because he already knew the IP's matched. The only part you are right about is that he allowed him to post so that we could all laugh at him together.

This is simple stuff here. I lived in the Baltimore area for a decade, and I don't recall ever meeting someone so dumb. Did you just move there and dumb the place down?

No you took all the stupid with you when you left, or when you was ran out....I know you wouldn't last 10 minutes in Bmore with your big mouth before someone knocked you into tomorrow...
But you fit in better where you live now....

75f61e40c2207e63911c1264ac95d1b6.jpg :eek::L:pound::dhd:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would've just blocked the post from the new id if it's against the rules here...No need to speak to him about it IMO..
But no matter, maybe he will take my advice and just keep posting....
We'll see your boys on 11-20-16, Romo should be on IR by then, should be a walk through if he is...:heh:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you took all the stupid with you when you left, or when you was ran out....I know you wouldn't last 10 minutes in Bmore with your big mouth before someone knocked you into tomorrow...
But you fit in better where you live now....

View attachment 143245 :eek::L:pound::dhd:
Don't you feel foolish for being wrong and then arguing about it? I kinda feel bad for you.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you feel foolish for being wrong and then arguing about it? I kinda feel bad for you.

You have to be wrong before you can do that, you should have plenty of experience in that field...
But I did have to dumb everything down to converse with a tard like you....
Who was it that ran your little sissy butt out of Bmore anyway, never mind, I see....

Run Gator Run...:L:tsk::pound:
fat_zps6tpsfhna.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've just blocked the post from the new id if it's against the rules here...No need to speak to him about it IMO..
But no matter, maybe he will take my advice and just keep posting....
We'll see your boys on 11-20-16, Romo should be on IR by then, should be a walk through if he is...:heh:

Honestly, I don't want to ban him. There aren't many raven fans so you need the help :)

Seriously though, don't want to ban over an avy bet. So I'm trying to give him all the rope in the world. But he is dead set on using it to hang himself.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 without looking through this whole thread a few things are evident

1) your not the goof around poster i thought you were.
2) You clearly "messaged" Tgann if its true anyone messaged him
3) Your reaching @NEPatsfan status

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its amusing that although the ravens had injuries they had 5 games and were acting like they're good

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't want to ban him. There aren't many raven fans so you need the help :)

Seriously though, don't want to ban over an avy bet. So I'm trying to give him all the rope in the world. But he is dead set on using it to hang himself.

What difference does it make if he admits he lost or not, he was held accountable for it for 7 months or more and it was only a 1 month bet, cd said ?....That's what puzzles me....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 without looking through this whole thread a few things are evident

1) your not the goof around poster i thought you were.
2) You clearly "messaged" Tgann if its true anyone messaged him
3) Your reaching @NEPatsfan status

I didn't message him, any admin can check and see it wasn't me....I didn't see a need to, what could that possibly change ?.....If I thought it would have helped him I would have, but no, you got the wrong dude my friend !!:nono: