• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everett Golson transferring

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to trust the professional evaluation of Golson's QB play to our HC at FSU, and not argue with some dude from Indiana who drives a purple dodge...Just sayin'

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to trust the professional evaluation of Golson's QB play to our HC at FSU, and not argue with some dude from Indiana who drives a purple dodge...Just sayin'
Oh look. It is the half ass poster who comes on only to argue.

If you plan on making fun of something at least get it right. It is a 400HP Plum Crazy Purple Charger.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUO
Oh we need depth at QB. If Maguire goes down the backup is either a true frosh or a RS frosh. There are many holes that have yet to be filled. And those worry me more than anything else.

I know the feeling.

While you have to have a good quarterback to win a championship, you absolutely must have a line that can block, and a defense that can get stops when you need them. Without those, a good quarterback is wasted anyway

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor and read comments from ND fans on this thread where him being top ten is mentioned.
Why? You used some other fans' opinions to slam my post. Maybe SC fans can't think for themselves but this kind of intellectual laziness is beneath even you.