• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ethier. ...oblivious

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says he wants to start or be traded. Can't just sit back and collect his exponentially over-priced contract?

Hey Andre, if you want to start, you should probably try and get your average over .230!!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice rant TKO... Not sure if there is anything else to add here, besides just laughing at Andre...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think that a backup outfielder would be happy with 56 million dollars coming in...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can kinda understand where he's coming from, from an athlete's point of view at least.

If you're good enough to make it to the show, you've probably never rode the bench in your entire life, little league, high school, college, even the minors, you were must likely the stud in your team, the guy everyone turned to no matter what the situation. A lot of people just can't make that transition into being satisfied with a reduced role. So I get his frustration.

Having said that, he does need a reality check and realize he's no longer the stud that can be turned to no matter what.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can kinda understand where he's coming from, from an athlete's point of view at least.

If you're good enough to make it to the show, you've probably never rode the bench in your entire life, little league, high school, college, even the minors, you were must likely the stud in your team, the guy everyone turned to no matter what the situation. A lot of people just can't make that transition into being satisfied with a reduced role. So I get his frustration.

Having said that, he does need a reality check and realize he's no longer the stud that can be turned to no matter what.

Ethier saw the Shane Victorino rant and figured "Well, if it worked for him.........."