• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ET, Sherm... How 'bout Kam & BB for Top 100?

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there would be a chance that Sherman would not make the list for his antics on & off the field. I also did not realize the level of respect for Thomas amongst his peers.

But what about the remaining guys. They are hitters. Members of the nationally known L.O.B. Part of a package. The VD hit, the Welker hit, I'm sure y'all are thinking of others as well? Doesn't it seem that they should/could also have a shot, or am I way off base?

MmKay?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Chancellor probably has a shot at the list out of those two, but if the players thought Thomas was the better of the two and Chancellor was going to make the list, he would already be on it. It will be interesting to see if they think he's better than Thomas. They might think so. With Browner... if he was going to be on the list, he'd have been on it already, because he's not better than Sherman and I don't think there would be many players, if any that would suggest that he is. That's no knock on Browner, but he's not better than Sherman. So Chancellor might still get on there, but Browner will not.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the players prefer skills to blunt, brute force then.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be shocked to see Chancellor or Brandon Browner being higher than Sherm or Earl Thomas.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There are no DBs left I believe.