• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Fantasy Baseball Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got stuck playing them really 400 points between 2 pitchers got to be fist fuc#ing me!!!!

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey it could have been a hell of a lot worse. as it was the mets offense was sad and left them with a save situation which almost forced them to pull marcum. so yeah it could have been 600 points between 3 pitchers.

so go ahead and thank your lucky fantasy god that this matchup wasnt finished right then and there :lol:

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big ups to bizzle for the no hitter.
everyone here with the minotaurs really appreciate the timing against the fuzzy bunnies over there but even with a optimized roster for you today it still wouldnt have been as good as the day my team had last week. :bounce:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Justin Grimm hadn't sucked balls, I would have been close yesterday McD. But he did, so...... I'll have to wait till Sunday for another push at your mark. I'm coming, and hells coming with me!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Justin Grimm hadn't sucked balls, I would have been close yesterday McD. But he did, so...... I'll have to wait till Sunday for another push at your mark. I'm coming, and hells coming with me!

Easy Wyatt Earp.:lol:

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow how a week can change everything.
i went from having the best day ever from my team to having the absolute worst day ever.

total of 56 points with 4 FUCKING SPs. i mean WTF man just ugggghhhhh. meanwhile nelson fucking cruz explodes for 74 points and i sit here with R.A. i want to suck a dickey left to take back the lead as he sends in 3 guys to wreck my shit. oh well it was nice being competent for a while. i will see you all again at the end of the year by which point i will have gone 0-8.

fuck this baseball shit, i need cold weather, beer and football. NOW :mad2:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow how a week can change everything.
i went from having the best day ever from my team to having the absolute worst day ever.

total of 56 points with 4 FUCKING SPs. i mean WTF man just ugggghhhhh. meanwhile nelson fucking cruz explodes for 74 points and i sit here with R.A. i want to suck a dickey left to take back the lead as he sends in 3 guys to wreck my shit. oh well it was nice being competent for a while. i will see you all again at the end of the year by which point i will have gone 0-8.

fuck this baseball shit, i need cold weather, beer and football. NOW :mad2:

Tigers won. That should cheer you up.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does it is the only reason i did not say 'fuck this baseball shit forever' ;)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had bizzle toss a No - Hitter and have a grand slam hit off one of my pitchers in the same nite.....Granted Bizz has butt loads of guys on the DL and probably isn't around.......It still stung none the less.

I remember last year when micro had Humber toss a perfect game.......( i think it was humber) that alone was like 500 points. Didn't matter who you played that week, you were fucked.

When one guy puts 500 points on you in one night, things don't end up well.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah momma said there would be days like this. when you get wrecked by a perfect game and/or one of those GSs you get pissed but hell it is one perfect storm. it crushes you but at least it is not indicative of your team being absolute shit.
i guess you can call my last night one of those perfect storms but they have all individually fucked up before for stretches and yesterday they were able to put it all together in one massive shit storm.

i realize that i am harping on this waaaay to long, i was sort of over it this morning but wanted to rant out to the internet to get it out of my system. really all i ever want out of the fantasy baseball season is to get to about .500 and have a shot at the playoffs.

i love the game and the league but football is my obsession and i am already starting to get the itch again. at least i hope it is the football itch and not that skank from last night :hope:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers won yesterday, Raburn isn't on our team. That's proof positive the sky isn't falling.

Then again, we still have Raiola.:laugh3:

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzz why did u ever drop Josh Donaldson? Lol he's been my best player since the day i picked him up. Thank you buddy

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzz why did u ever drop Josh Donaldson? Lol he's been my best player since the day i picked him up. Thank you buddy

When did I drop him? I don't recall. I know if he was on my team it was probably quite awhile ago and probably for no more then a few days.

So I'm guessing he's on a hot streak for ya. Someone dropped Chase Utley a few weeks ago, I thought that was a decent find on the Waiver wire. Think he was on DL when he was dropped but was activated within a couple days.

If Donaldson is working out for then your welcome.:yahoo:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you muzz!!! I'm playing Black Magic this week...... But I am trying to catch PissNMoan for the points against lead, so it's okay, I guess.

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was on your team from april 14th to may 25th. Been killing it for me ever since. Im sure he was killing it for you too. he's batting like .319 for the season with almost 20 bombs. Just goes to show that one mans trash is another mans treasure.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was on your team from april 14th to may 25th. Been killing it for me ever since. Im sure he was killing it for you too. he's batting like .319 for the season with almost 20 bombs. Just goes to show that one mans trash is another mans treasure.

He was pretty sub par in April.....Ive had Longoria on my team the whole year......At the time apparently I didn't need another 3B and I can't give up my catcher/DH in Victor Martinez....Sounds like Donaldson was just the odd man out.