• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Faasy Football

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to see whats going on, if everyone is still interested:L

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the ass kicking the league took from the guru im not surprised people are not joing the league.

but like to see atleast 5 bears fans in the league if we cant get 10 we can recruit 5 packer fan idiots to lose.
i can already see packer fans blaming the refs for fantasy losses complaining that if a holding penalty didnt happen that qb or wr would had scored a td and would of won.
love to bitch slap some packer fans in fantasy football.
leo maybe you need to put league id and password public in here so people can join i think thats been the biggest problem not getting teams to join.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome to SportsHoopla by the way......

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm in the league, leomaz there were a few others before the ESPN board shut down who I don't think you got back to.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to play, but the signals got kind of crossed up at the end of the ESPN forums.

I kept asking to get sent an email and I'd never get one. I kept getting linked to one of the two league home pages, and there was no way to sign up. Even when I was re-directed a second and third time telling me that I would now be able to sign up. lol

So, if there's any developments or a spot still open... let me know. I'd like to play.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to play, but the signals got kind of crossed up at the end of the ESPN forums.

I kept asking to get sent an email and I'd never get one. I kept getting linked to one of the two league home pages, and there was no way to sign up. Even when I was re-directed a second and third time telling me that I would now be able to sign up. lol

So, if there's any developments or a spot still open... let me know. I'd like to play.

I may have got your e-mail wrong because I kept sending you an invite. there is always room.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have got your e-mail wrong because I kept sending you an invite. there is always room.

Okay, [email protected]

That's my address. I'll check my inbox on and off throughout the day tomorrow. Thanks man.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys need another player,just pm me and i'll give my email address. :yo:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant someone besides me. I'm a (not gonna say it out load fan) too. Loved Dave Kingman as a kid.

Dave "king Kong" Kingman........Loved him too.:suds:

Rick Monday was always a fave of mine too......Along with Jose Cardenal.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`m guessin Leo the Lion has filled the league........no big deal.I`m in two pay leagues,with me being commish in one of them.

Thanks for trying Joe.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League is not full, Leo must be on vaca. He'll see it in time. Draft is a few weeks away yet.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 spots left....Draft is next sunday

C

cubzzzfanincali

leo, several others have tried to join, and posted their emails. I know from memory richig did, and ifI remeber correctly a couple others as well. wake up. I am dropping out an hour before if you dont fill it..I dont want to waste the time on a dead league.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leo, several others have tried to join, and posted their emails. I know from memory richig did, and ifI remeber correctly a couple others as well. wake up. I am dropping out an hour before if you dont fill it..I dont want to waste the time on a dead league.

Every email I get I send out an invite to that person. I have sent numerous invites to rich not sure what is going on. I have pm'ed him also. I check this page everyday