• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Ebron 2015

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't really see a place on there to create a team or what have you.
That league disbanded because it didn't fill quick enough...I did one at 11:00. I was trying to see if you guys wanted in. RT Sports is a pretty cool site. Ill get in at least 1 league per week on there until the season starts. They have several league options. They have draftmaster leagues where you draft your team, you can't make any transactions...and it automatically gives you your optimal lineup every week. So you just draft it and watch from there. Great way to have multiple leagues.

Anywho..you probably have to register first, but once you do that, you just click join on any league you want, pay whatever the fee is and you're in. If it doesn't fill you can join a different one at anytime or get your money back.

I created that one and made it public but offered it to you guys.(I can make one private by invite only and set it for whenever if people are interested.) It makes it easy for us who don't know each other to get in a money league together. When it gets closer to the season leagues will fill up in minutes, you can do league after league and there are people on here who have hundreds of leagues. My cousin had 78 last year.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't really see a place on there to create a team or what have you.
You have to click on the realtime fantasy sports oval in the left hand corner. It will then want you to sign in or register.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe he took fucking Ebron.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ is playing better than Calvin right now. He's not the only one either. If Calvin wants to be known as the best WR in the NFL moving forward, he cannot have another year like last year. No excuses.

Just going thru the thread, but wanted to point this out. Are you saying Aaron Donald is better than Suh? Or Marcel Dareus? Sen'Derrick Marks? They all outproduced Suh last year. Hell -- McCoy had more sacks and missed games with injury.

Come on Rob -- you can't let your anger at the front office, not overpaying Suh, to cloud your better judgement.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order to capitalize off of coverages on CJ and now Tate, they needed a TE like this who could exploit some of those things. He IS expected to be able to beat safeties and LBs consistently and if he doesn't, then there is a problem.

Did you see him beating safeties and LB consistently last year? That is my biggest issue with him last year. He basically turned into Pettigrew 2.0, throwing little dink passes to try and get him the ball. Any time they tried to throw him the ball down field -- he was blanketed by whoever was covering him it seemed.

He doesn't have to put up monster numbers to be worthy of that choice, he just needs to perform every Sunday and contribute to some wins. I still don't think its fair to judge him from what he did his first year.

You just explained perfectly what I'd expect from a 3rd or 4th round pick, not a top 10 pick in the 1st round.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going thru the thread, but wanted to point this out. Are you saying Aaron Donald is better than Suh? Or Marcel Dareus? Sen'Derrick Marks? They all outproduced Suh last year. Hell -- McCoy had more sacks and missed games with injury.

Come on Rob -- you can't let your anger at the front office, not overpaying Suh, to cloud your better judgement.

If Calvin wants to be known as the best WR in the game, he can't have any more years like last year. OBJ is just one of many WR's out playing him right now. That's it. These spider web arguments are for children.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Calvin wants to be known as the best WR in the game, he can't have any more years like last year. OBJ is just one of many WR's out playing him right now. That's it. These spider web arguments are for children.

CJ did have his worst statistical season in a long time but a high ankle sprain is no joke. We have seen is zap even some of the most explosive players in the NFL. CJ Spiller comes to mind. He may be nearing the end of his prime but is still a 1500yd/12td guy all day.

My concern is improved QB accuracy. NOT Calvin Johnson.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing I took from Shane Falco's pro bowl( even though it's not much pressure) he had a line in front of him. So it gave me a glimmer of hope with two yahoos being replaced, maybe he performs better. Then you go and bring the accuracy issues up and crush my hopes.

It is all good though, I hear it's all about game 80 and beyond.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ did have his worst statistical season in a long time but a high ankle sprain is no joke. We have seen is zap even some of the most explosive players in the NFL. CJ Spiller comes to mind. He may be nearing the end of his prime but is still a 1500yd/12td guy all day.

Not trying to be a dick here, but I'm gonna be a dick here..... Calvin only had 1500 and 12 once in his career and that was in 2011. When he was only 26.

I'd love to see him hit either of those marks again before it's over. Preferably the 12 TDs. (I can see that happening. Maybe.)

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be a dick here, but I'm gonna be a dick here..... Calvin only had 1500 and 12 once in his career and that was in 2011. When he was only 26.

I'd love to see him hit either of those marks again before it's over. Preferably the 12 TDs. (I can see that happening. Maybe.)

Dick

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I said that, I mean that he can hit either of those marks still. Not so much that he will hit them both at the same time.

He has hit over 1,492 yards on 3 separate occasions and hit over 12+ td's on 4 different occasions in his career.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said that, I mean that he can hit either of those marks still. Not so much that he will hit them both at the same time.

He has hit over 1,492 yards on 3 separate occasions and hit over 12+ td's on 4 different occasions in his career.
I'll return to considering you rational again.

Starting, right..... Meow.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has nothing to do with a spider web argument. It is using your rationale on why OBJ is playing better than Calvin, because of his stats, without taking into consideration the double and triple teams he faces basically every single play.

I'm not taking anything away from what OBJ did last year -- he was phenomenal. But think for a second what Calvin would do if he had 10 games where he was single covered the whole time.

Do I think Sen'Derrick Marks, Marcel Dareus and Aaron Donald are better than Suh right now? No. They outproduced him though last year, so by your logic, they are playing better.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with a spider web argument. It is using your rationale on why OBJ is playing better than Calvin, because of his stats, without taking into consideration the double and triple teams he faces basically every single play.

I'm not taking anything away from what OBJ did last year -- he was phenomenal. But think for a second what Calvin would do if he had 10 games where he was single covered the whole time.

Do I think Sen'Derrick Marks, Marcel Dareus and Aaron Donald are better than Suh right now? No. They outproduced him though last year, so by your logic, they are playing better.

I don't care what you think about Suh.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Dick...thats a little skewed sounding. He's only put that combo together once youre correct. But he has had 12 TD's 3 times and 16 once. He had damn near 2000 yards in 2012 but only 5 TD's. He had 1400 and 12 TD's in 2013. Last year he almost hit 1100 with 8 TD's while missing 3 games and playing gimpy in 2-3 others.

Just kidding your not a Dick, but you make it sound like he isnt awesome anymore. He's 29 and still awesome in my opinion.