• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Ebron 2015

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey in all your posts you never did tell me where you got my quote from. I guess you dont want the context of that to come out. And if its going to bother you that bad...nevermind, Ill let it go and bask in my ownership.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey in all your posts you never did tell me where you got my quote from. I guess you dont want the context of that to come out. And if its going to bother you that bad...nevermind, Ill let it go and bask in my ownership.

CBS must have erased our threads. Looks like you escape this one. You're still an anti-dentite though.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS must have erased our threads. Looks like you escape this one. You're still an anti-dentite though.
You quoted it? From the hoop. The one about Richard Seymour. Did deep into the brain de elephant

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LI-gal-cartoons-20130601213638918707-600x400.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted it? From the hoop. The one about Richard Seymour. Did deep into the brain de elephant

On CBS you were 100% against taking Stafford, cited the Pats taking Brady in the 6th numerous times. You had a hammer, a nice shirt, made 75k a year doing it and lived in Florida.

Own it.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi-res-123123169_crop_north.jpg

A-aron
Curry2.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have cool helmets.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a disconnect in the way we describe things Rob. Loving to compare drafts every year with the Patriots especially to such an extent as using Tom Brady as an excuse to not draft quarterback in the first round is vastly different to thinking that we should operate more like the Patriots, Packers, or Ravens. Most things that I've seen bringing up the Patriots aren't really comparing the Patriots drafts to ours, but more to show that they also don't live up the lofty expectations that some hold on the draft.

As far as it being quiet on the Ebronew front, I definitely read posts about how a bunch of good tight ends were not first rounders including Gronk, Graham, and Cameron.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcon, I respect your opinions and won't put you in a box.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a disconnect in the way we describe things Rob. Loving to compare drafts every year with the Patriots especially to such an extent as using Tom Brady as an excuse to not draft quarterback in the first round is vastly different to thinking that we should operate more like the Patriots, Packers, or Ravens. Most things that I've seen bringing up the Patriots aren't really comparing the Patriots drafts to ours, but more to show that they also don't live up the lofty expectations that some hold on the draft.

As far as it being quiet on the Ebronew front, I definitely read posts about how a bunch of good tight ends were not first rounders including Gronk, Graham, and Cameron.

Doesn't matter what other teams have done. Doesn't matter where other TE's have been drafted. The Lions drafted a 3rd TE at 10. That is all.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not ragging on anyone about it. Just pointing out how it never comes up in Ebron threads. I love the Pats. Would be great to be more like them.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter what other teams have done. Doesn't matter where other TE's have been drafted. The Lions drafted a 3rd TE at 10. That is all.

tumblr_ma61fx67lY1rg0lgoo1_500.gif

dude, chill.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On CBS you were 100% against taking Stafford, cited the Pats taking Brady in the 6th numerous times. You had a hammer, a nice shirt, made 75k a year doing it and lived in Florida.

Own it.
Hammer and nice shirt? I was against taking a QB because I thought our o-line would get him killed. That happened. I probably did cite Brady as an example of why you don't have to take a QB in the first round.

That aside...why do you remember that? You don't have some weird obsession I hope. You didn't superimpose yourself on my players head in my profile did you...you sick bastard. Get some help.

Before you get help....explain to me how you can quote me on this board, about Richard Seymour...and then say it was from CBS. That's the one I asked for. We both know why you don't want to do that.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I said before the draft Ebron was my least favorite player we were attached to by the media predraft. I think if he progresses a little this year he could very well be worth it in my mind. I don't need him to produce any set number in stats. I would just like him to be able to be a mismatch one on one with a linebacker or safety when we need him to be. If he can take advantage of that with consistency even without huge numbers it will be very advantageous to our offense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need him to produce any set number in stats. I would just like him to be able to be a mismatch one on one with a linebacker or safety when we need him to be. If he can take advantage of that with consistency even without huge numbers it will be very advantageous to our offense.

You don't spend a top 10 pick in the NFL draft on a player who hopefully, once in a while, can be a mismatch for a LB or Safety. THIS is why many, including myself, despised the pick. But he is on our team, so I will just be happy if he can show improvement on his route running and get any type of separation, as he wasn't much of a mismatch last year.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of my point. If he dies what I'm talking about we should be seeing in the neighborhood of 50 catches with more touchdowns. I don't need him to live up to his draft status; now that he's on the team I want him to become what we need at the moment. If someone goes down or Calvin regresses what I want to see from Ebron changes. At this point we have the best wide receiver in the game paired with arguably the most dangerous wide receiver after the catch. So even if Ebro improves greatly I want them to get theirs. But if we see a bunch of 2 high man coverage or bump cover 2 zone with it rolling to Calvin I want to see Ebro be able to capitalize. Even if he doesn't kill it number wise if he can have the Bush effect where the underneath coverage can't just keep dropping with Calvin it's a missing piece of the offense that makes us a lot better.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer and nice shirt? I was against taking a QB because I thought our o-line would get him killed. That happened. I probably did cite Brady as an example of why you don't have to take a QB in the first round.

That aside...why do you remember that? You don't have some weird obsession I hope. You didn't superimpose yourself on my players head in my profile did you...you sick bastard. Get some help.

Before you get help....explain to me how you can quote me on this board, about Richard Seymour...and then say it was from CBS. That's the one I asked for. We both know why you don't want to do that.

I'm not following. Your Patriots draft comments are from CBS. Your Seymour comments are from here.

I remember the Stafford thread because it was the best thread ever, and it wasn't that long ago. Why have you forgotten? And whets the big whoop? I'm not ragging on you.