• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EPL Thread 2018-2019

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like Man U, but Ole is a likeable dude, seems like a good manager, gives good honest interviews.

They’re lucky he is a ManU man through and through. I could see the Glazers making a run a Poch no matter what because Old Gunner will always be there being an alum. Any non former player would tell ManU to go fuck themselves if they were the second option after doing what he’s doing.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty funny. And the weaksauce explanation by Sarri. What a mess.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re lucky he is a ManU man through and through. I could see the Glazers making a run a Poch no matter what because Old Gunner will always be there being an alum. Any non former player would tell ManU to go fuck themselves if they were the second option after doing what he’s doing.
Poch is a good manager, but honestly I can see him lasting at ManU with what seems like a blase attitude towards actually winning trophies. Plus, let's be honest, he's under A LOT less pressure at Spurs that he would be at ManU.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poch is a good manager, but honestly I can see him lasting at ManU with what seems like a blase attitude towards actually winning trophies. Plus, let's be honest, he's under A LOT less pressure at Spurs that he would be at ManU.

I have no illusions that Poch isn’t a good manager. But at what point does it just make the most sense for Solskjaer to be the permanent guy. He still hasn’t lost in the premier league yet and they have beaten some good teams. Spurs as one of them.

I just could see the Blazers screwing this up when it’s looking plain as day the guy leading now should probably doing it full time.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no illusions that Poch isn’t a good manager. But at what point does it just make the most sense for Solskjaer to be the permanent guy. He still hasn’t lost in the premier league yet and they have beaten some good teams. Spurs as one of them.

I just could see the Blazers screwing this up when it’s looking plain as day the guy leading now should probably doing it full time.
I agree. So far, Ole has done an outstanding job, and his love/loyalty to the club is without question. But yeah, they will probably screw it up somehow.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty funny. And the weaksauce explanation by Sarri. What a mess.
Chelsea is a complete shit show now, inmates running the asylum. Mourinho tells everyone there's a problem with the players, everyone says it's his fault, he gets sacked. Conte tells everyone there's a problem with the players, everyone says it's his fault, he gets sacked. Sarri has been saying there's issues with the players, everyone slags him off, will probably be sacked or quit. But now everyone has publicly seen the issues. Compound that with the transfer ban, Chelsea being taken to court for unpaid wages, Chelsea fans facing a possible ban in Europe, Ambramovich's visa issues and trouble staying in the country and looks like something is going to happen at Chelsea, and it's not good.

I definitely look for Hazard to be gone in the summer and wouldn't be surprised if others don't put in transfer request. And it's going to be tough to find top managers or players that are going to want to come there.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsea is a complete shit show now, inmates running the asylum. Mourinho tells everyone there's a problem with the players, everyone says it's his fault, he gets sacked. Conte tells everyone there's a problem with the players, everyone says it's his fault, he gets sacked. Sarri has been saying there's issues with the players, everyone slags him off, will probably be sacked or quit. But now everyone has publicly seen the issues. Compound that with the transfer ban, Chelsea being taken to court for unpaid wages, Chelsea fans facing a possible ban in Europe, Ambramovich's visa issues and trouble staying in the country and looks like something is going to happen at Chelsea, and it's not good.

I definitely look for Hazard to be gone in the summer and wouldn't be surprised if others don't put in transfer request. And it's going to be tough to find top managers or players that are going to want to come there.

Sooo...put a hundy on Tottenham???

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To what? Win fuck all again? :D

Seriously though, yeah I think Spurs take them, though I'd prefer if both teams imploded.

LOL, I hear ya...Spurs don't normally win at Stamford Bridge but this looks like a good opportunity for them.

Your guys are probably going to beat Bournemouth but not gain any ground

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I hear ya...Spurs don't normally win at Stamford Bridge but this looks like a good opportunity for them.

Your guys are probably going to beat Bournemouth but not gain any ground

True, may not gain ground on Spurs, but hopefully can put a little distance between us, Chelsea, and ManU. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on Selhurst Park today......UP THE PALACE!!!