• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End of season avatar bets - Time to pay up

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch, are you for real?

Lmfao

failure-meme.png

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be the single most pathetic Troll I've ever seen.

Are you good at anything?

^This

he/she is melting down. butt hurt he has to change his avatar and lost a bet with Hurricane. got straight up owned as is now 100% triggered.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting your panties in a twist and getting you to melt-down.

Again...
The Lion is not concerned with the opinions of the sheep.

Although you might actually be to stupid to be considered a sheep.

Not my fault you continue to be a hypocrite.

Trolling Hurricane about something your dumbass just did a few days ago.

He may be a dumbass. But, at least he can say he's smarter than you.

#BirdBrain

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^This

he/she is melting down. butt hurt he has to change his avatar and lost a bet with Hurricane. got straight up owned as is now 100% triggered.
She's just a loser.

So, no surprise she lost a bet considering her very limited knowledge on the subject.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's just a loser.

So, no surprise she lost a bet considering her very limited knowledge on the subject.

Yeah....I had no idea why she made a bet with him on the Lakers having a better record. Lakers are rebuilding and have nice young pieces, but even Lakers fans knew this was a rebuild year.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....I had no idea why she made a bet with him on the Lakers having a better record. Lakers are rebuilding and have nice young pieces, but even Lakers fans knew this was a rebuild year.
Because she's stupid.

Even when it was explained to her, like a two year old, that Indy would likely have the better record simply because they play out East, she let her troll instincts override her bird brain.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because she's stupid.

Even when it was explained to her, like a two year old, that Indy would likely have the better record simply because they play out East, she let her troll instincts override her bird brain.

I made the bet with Dij because we had better odds by Vegas to win more games. Injuries derailed this team for a bit and we dropped a lot of frustrating games this year.....not going to go into much debate on why I lost the best, because I well, lost.

My bet made sense. Hers in no way made any sense whatsoever. Even if Oladipo performed at the level I thought he would (he overachieved by a significant margin and deserves Most Improved Player of the Year) I would've still taken the Pacers record over the Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made the bet with Dij because we had better odds by Vegas to win more games. Injuries derailed this team for a bit and we dropped a lot of frustrating games this year.....not going to go into much debate on why I lost the best, because I well, lost.

My bet made sense. Hers in no way made any sense whatsoever. Even if Oladipo performed at the level I thought he would (he overachieved by a significant margin and deserves Most Improved Player of the Year) I would've still taken the Pacers record over the Lakers.

Yeah, I pretty much had the Lakers ceiling at 35 games (which they hit). Luke had said in training camp that this season was not about wins, it was about development. That statement alone told me that this was not the year to be betting on the Lakers record vs. anyone else.

To be completely fair to Shaqdaddy though,the Pacers overachieved, the Lakers were the worst free throw shooting team in the league which cost them at least 5 games and Ingram and Lonzo missed quite a few games where they would have played had this season been about wins.

I think Shaqdaddy had them at about 41 or so wins and it looks like with a little better free throw shooting and not holding Ingram and Lonzo out as much, they may very well have reached that mark or even a little better.

They weren't going to be hitting the 48 wins the Pacers got, but I don't think anyone, even Cane, thought they'd get that many.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I pretty much had the Lakers ceiling at 35 games (which they hit). Luke had said in training camp that this season was not about wins, it was about development. That statement alone told me that this was not the year to be betting on the Lakers record vs. anyone else.

To be completely fair to Shaqdaddy though,the Pacers overachieved, the Lakers were the worst free throw shooting team in the league which cost them at least 5 games and Ingram and Lonzo missed quite a few games where they would have played had this season been about wins.

I think Shaqdaddy had them at about 41 or so wins and it looks like with a little better free throw shooting and not holding Ingram and Lonzo out as much, they may very well have reached that mark or even a little better.

They weren't going to be hitting the 48 wins the Pacers got, but I don't think anyone, even Cane, thought they'd get that many.
Nobody thought Indy would hit 48.

But, most knew the Lakers would likely finish behind them by virtue of being in the West

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all lose bets.

We all get Shit wrong, me included.

Not a big deal that she went ride or die with her team, hell, I picked the Clippers to make the playoffs...lol

It's all the extras with her.

She actually fixed her mouth to troll about him searching for old posts when her clown ass does the same thing.

She's just utterly useless...

Has no grasp on most topics and is a hapless troll.

#SadClown

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, most knew the Lakers would likely finish behind them by virtue of being in the West

Yeah, had the Lakers been a decent free throw shooting team, held out Ingram and Lonzo less and the Pacers performed closer to what was expected, it would have been closer. But I think Shaqdaddy would still have lost the bet.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, had the Lakers been a decent free throw shooting team, held out Ingram and Lonzo less and the Pacers performed closer to what was expected, it would have been closer. But I think Shaqdaddy would still have lost the bet.
I can agree with that.

I don't remember what I said about that bet, verbatim, at the time it was made.

But, I think the gist was...Pacers because they play out East.

Most of us were pretty close on the Lakers tally of 30 plus.

And, I didn't have the Pacers anywhere near 50.....lol

Your a good Dude.

So, not trying to put you , or anyone else, in the middle of this Shitshow....

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Because I remember a ton of people saying they wouldn't even make 30 wins after losing George.

So don't pretend you're a clever bitch when literally NOBODY on the boards except homer boy todd expected them to be deep in the lottery.

I can find the posts for you if you want but I wouldn't want to keep making you look like a complete tool