• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Emulators....play nintendo, super nintendo, sega, etc on your computer

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone ever done this? I downloaded an emulator a couple of years ago for the hell of it and it is awesome. Totally free, takes about 3 seconds to download. Then you can download any games you want and play them right on your computer. They take about 1 second to download.

THEN, if you want to go the extra mile (I did) get a usb converter on ebay for your old nintendo controller and you can actually play your games with the original controller. I played super mario brothers 3, tecmo super bowl, double dribble, excite bike right off the bat of course. If you have an xbox controller it will have the usb end on it already and you can use that as well.

Every game that was ever made for regular nintendo can be downloaded online.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually still play the real gaming system.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump.

I will be playing Ninja Turtles on my computer today :cool:

If you're cool like me, you have one of these that plugs right into your computer.....

JfvMtk5FkEOr-ZLdx-VRSor_xyzONGIb3qQILlaNzPLTUAIqQ3if7jynph8co3Dgz3q-7vsezMK3mcubhyuErULWKCyUCI-BUjoyTXzDlWw55uEliN7JWM-ChVSnXzBkUFgmPrm_-lvStDB1WoLbqDDlup0

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you could connect with other people and play it. I only have an N64 emulator. I should download the Super Nintendo one now though. Might just beat LOZ Ocarina Of Time for the 19th time

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually bought a Nintendo simulator (can't remember the name) for about $10 off ebay a couple of years back that allows you to play Nintendo games on your TV. My kid loves playing Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda. Brings back lots of memories as well.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually bought a Nintendo simulator (can't remember the name) for about $10 off ebay a couple of years back that allows you to play Nintendo games on your TV. My kid loves playing Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda. Brings back lots of memories as well.

damn dude I didn't know you had a kid. You seem younger haha. But yeah that's cool. Both franchises you listed were possibly the 2 best ever

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn dude I didn't know you had a kid. You seem younger haha. But yeah that's cool. Both franchises you listed were possibly the 2 best ever

Yeah, I'm an old crusty f#&*.:mad:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone ever done this? I downloaded an emulator a couple of years ago for the hell of it and it is awesome. Totally free, takes about 3 seconds to download. Then you can download any games you want and play them right on your computer. They take about 1 second to download.

THEN, if you want to go the extra mile (I did) get a usb converter on ebay for your old nintendo controller and you can actually play your games with the original controller. I played super mario brothers 3, tecmo super bowl, double dribble, excite bike right off the bat of course. If you have an xbox controller it will have the usb end on it already and you can use that as well.

Every game that was ever made for regular nintendo can be downloaded online.

Link please?:D

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW told me about this site. I haven't tried the controller yet since I didn't need it for Final Fantasy

vNES