• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

El J

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I'm dense, lol.....I have to ask you a question. Is your nic after the Tequila? I just had some this weekend up in Ghiradelli Square at a place called Las Margaritas. I saw the list and thought I'd try it.....wasn't bad at all.

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because I'm dense, lol.....I have to ask you a question. Is your nic after the Tequila? I just had some this weekend up in Ghiradelli Square at a place called Las Margaritas. I saw the list and thought I'd try it.....wasn't bad at all.

Yes it is. I didn't even know there was a tequila called that until someone brought a bottle to my birthday a couple years back. My name being Jim and after a few shots I started demanding everyone call me El Jimador, thinking it made me sound like the guy in the Dos Equiis beer ads (my idol).

Funny thing is I haven't even finished that bottle yet. I'm much more of a beer, wine, or whiskey guy.

titsmcgee1987

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes it is. I didn't even know there was a tequila called that until someone brought a bottle to my birthday a couple years back. My name being Jim and after a few shots I started demanding everyone call me El Jimador, thinking it made me sound like the guy in the Dos Equiis beer ads (my idol).

Funny thing is I haven't even finished that bottle yet. I'm much more of a beer, wine, or whiskey guy.

My man... I like your style

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Beam I'm guessing :D

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But....you're the MOST INTERESTING WHITE TRASH IN THE WORLD!!

His Mullet has a Mullet.

He bounces checks without having a bank account.

He could build five new cars with the parts on his front lawn... but he won't.

He is... the most interesting white trash man in the world!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Mullet has a Mullet.

ROFLMAO

This is the post of the decade.

Do you guys realize the IQ differential between this board and DumDum City can't be measured with conventional instruments?

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO

This is the post of the decade.

Do you guys realize the IQ differential between this board and DumDum City can't be measured with conventional instruments?

Ah - but there are a few - shall we say - less known instruments:

The TitoMeter: this is used to determine the relative distance one is from the center of the logical abyss. It uses the number of capital letters that are encribed within the message text proper to correlate an axis of proximity to the primary vector known as JA!!!

The NolanQuit-o-Plex: this device is used to measures one's ability to find the dark cloud within every silver lining. It has been rumored that this device works exceeding well when placed within the setting of a tropical location. These devices are also known to attract spieces of the Avian family.

The Livin Intellect Accelerator: This device is used to increase the raw intellect of the user. It is still in the 'beta' mode but the initial results are promising. The device is said to have the ability to target specific knowledge areas. One of the earliest test cases has had extensive targeting in the area of 'baseball knowledge and fundamentals'. As of this writing TitoMac is universally considered to be the world's foremost authority on Matt Cain, a pitcher for the San Francisco Giants.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game last night with some buddies, I came up with another one:

He can take a rip off of a six foot bong while kicking your ass at X-box.

He wears flannel to keggers... and still gets laid.

He rarely goes to class, but when he does, there is usually a standing ovation... from the professors.

He is... the most interesting college student in the world!

"I do not always drink wine, but when I do, I prefer Franzia... in a box."

Helluva game last night. Hope you guys could hear my whooooohooooo on that Uribe fly ball. I still can't figure out how he put that pitch in the air and that deep, but I'm not gonna over analyze it. Go Giants!!!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah - but there are a few - shall we say - less known instruments:

The TitoMeter: this is used to determine the relative distance one is from the center of the logical abyss. It uses the number of capital letters that are encribed within the message text proper to correlate an axis of proximity to the primary vector known as JA!!!

The NolanQuit-o-Plex: this device is used to measures one's ability to find the dark cloud within every silver lining. It has been rumored that this device works exceeding well when placed within the setting of a tropical location. These devices are also known to attract spieces of the Avian family.

The Livin Intellect Accelerator: This device is used to increase the raw intellect of the user. It is still in the 'beta' mode but the initial results are promising. The device is said to have the ability to target specific knowledge areas. One of the earliest test cases has had extensive targeting in the area of 'baseball knowledge and fundamentals'. As of this writing TitoMac is universally considered to be the world's foremost authority on Matt Cain, a pitcher for the San Francisco Giants.

Another splash hit.

We need to get this board an agent.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game last night with some buddies, I came up with another one:

He can take a rip off of a six foot bong while kicking your ass at X-box.

He wears flannel to keggers... and still gets laid.

He rarely goes to class, but when he does, there is usually a standing ovation... from the professors.

He is... the most interesting college student in the world!

"I do not always drink wine, but when I do, I prefer Franzia... in a box."

Helluva game last night. Hope you guys could hear my whooooohooooo on that Uribe fly ball. I still can't figure out how he put that pitch in the air and that deep, but I'm not gonna over analyze it. Go Giants!!!

Splash.

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
His Mullet has a Mullet.

Oh wow. This is glorious.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh duh <smacks forehead>

I'm more bourbon or scotch when it comes to whiskey. Probably why I didn't think of it. Not to be a snob about it but I like good stuff I can drink neat.

+1. But most of the time, I can't afford the good stuff.:(...:). Basil Hayden is probably the nicest bourbon I've ever had. Johnnie Walker Black might be the most expensive scotch I've ever had, but I'd say my favorite was a 21 year-old oak-barreled Macallan. I know it's blasphemy, but I like bourbon more than scotch (America! Fuck Yeah!). Jim Beam is bourbon, by the way. It's made in Kentucky. I can understand dismissing it, though. It certainly doesn't taste anything like Maker's Mark or Woodford Reserve. :).

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Need to give this thread a thumbs up. Gold in here.

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
+1. But most of the time, I can't afford the good stuff.:(...:). Basil Hayden is probably the nicest bourbon I've ever had. Johnnie Walker Black might be the most expensive scotch I've ever had, but I'd say my favorite was a 21 year-old oak-barreled Macallan. I know it's blasphemy, but I like bourbon more than scotch (America! Fuck Yeah!). Jim Beam is bourbon, by the way. It's made in Kentucky. I can understand dismissing it, though. It certainly doesn't taste anything like Maker's Mark or Woodford Reserve. :).

Oh that's right, it is. I forget because to me if you can't sip it it's just whiskey. And that's okay for a shot and a beer. For myself though, Basil Hayden is good but my favorites are Blanton's and Black Maple Hill. My low end that I drink most is Bulleit (around $22 at Trader Joe's). I like Maker's and Woodford Reserve also. For Scotch I stick mostly to Macallan 12 year and Laphroaig. I like Highland Park a lot too but that or Banton's are only if I'm treating myself since I try to keep my price point to $30-35 max. And there are a couple ryes a like too. Old Overholt has got a real unique, nutty taste that I like and if you're bargain shopping I think the best whiskey you can get for under $10 is probably Pikeville rye.

BTW, does anyone know if there's a good whiskey bar near the ballpark? I'm going to the game tonight and might want to hit it on the way. You know, just for luck.