• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EJ Manuel + Buffalo Bills = Super Bowl WIN!!!!!

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your name is perfectly descriptive of this post.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GL have 6 wins and being a below avg team. I guess you are used o it by now, bc I am.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, playing in Buffalo is just like playing in Florida. I'm sure he'll enjoy the weather.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you have to share the Lombardi Trophy with Toronto?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, playing in Buffalo is just like playing in Florida. I'm sure he'll enjoy the weather.

Why not? The weather doesn't seem to stop any other QB from throwing all over the Bills when they come to Buffalo.

Will you have to share the Lombardi Trophy with Toronto?

Yeah, but only .0625% of it.

To be fair though, the fans and the players hate it, but it brings in A LOT of money. Buffalo is a small market team, and this deal ensures that the Bills stay in Buffalo and remain viable long-term.

So while I don't like it, 1 game in Toronto is better than no games in Buffalo at all.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So while I don't like it, 1 game in Toronto is better than no games in Buffalo at all.

Yeah, I just wish it was September against Baltimore instead of December against Atlanta. They always take away a winter game from Buffalo instead of the first few weeks, I don't get it.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I just wish it was September against Baltimore instead of December against Atlanta. They always take away a winter game from Buffalo instead of the first few weeks, I don't get it.

I don't get it either, but I'm sure it all has to do with scheduling conflicts in Toronto?

I'm so confused. EJ Manuel will win the Sports Science award for best QB is what you are trying to tell us, right?

No, he'll win the Super Bowl because of it, but you have to admit that he looks pretty impressive based on the final results. You can't argue with science.

Jim Kelly didn't want to play in Buffalo either out of Miami, and he now lives there, correct?

“My agent looked at me after Elway got picked and the problem that arose from it and he said, ‘Hey Jim, is there anywhere that you don’t want to play?’ I said, ‘Oh yeah, I don’t want to play for the Minnesota Vikings,’” said Kelly. “’I don’t want to play for the Green Bay Packers and I don’t want to play for the Buffalo Bills.’”

Bills All-Time draft memories: Jim Kelly

Yep, it's pretty funny how he lives in Buffalo and goes on to say that choosing the Bills was the best decision he ever made in the end.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave Manuel the weapons to work with. We will now see what he can do. He is talented.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave Manuel the weapons to work with. We will now see what he can do. He is talented.

In addition to drafting Woods, Goodwin, and Gragg, the Bills also acquired UDFA's Da'Rick Rogers, Brandon Kaufman, and Kevin Norrell.

Plenty of weapons indeed when you also include Jackson, Spiller, Johnson, and Graham.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to drafting Woods, Goodwin, and Gragg, the Bills also acquired UDFA's Da'Rick Rogers, Brandon Kaufman, and Kevin Norrell.

Plenty of weapons indeed when you also include Jackson, Spiller, Johnson, and Graham.

Don't count on Goodwin, he dosen't run routes. Great for High School, fair for college. No-no for pros.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? The weather doesn't seem to stop any other QB from throwing all over the Bills when they come to Buffalo.

Yeah, but only .0625% of it.

To be fair though, the fans and the players hate it, but it brings in A LOT of money. Buffalo is a small market team, and this deal ensures that the Bills stay in Buffalo and remain viable long-term.

QB's are the hardest position to predict. Just don't see him being great in that situation. JMO.