• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Edelman sticking with Pats afterall it seems?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]444663678596820992[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much of a market for a hard working 100 catch 1000 yard receiver who is one of the best punt returners in the game I guess.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised. I like the guy, but the slot market is depressed and the patriots offer was likely pretty close to market value.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much of a market for a hard working 100 catch 1000 yard receiver who is one of the best punt returners in the game I guess.

And can play in the nickel on defense if you need him too. If anything he's undervalued because he's a jack of trades.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To hear Pats fans tell it, Brady is virtually alone on offense. It's 11 guys on defense against Brady.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget, he's also capable of being Pats 3rd string QB.....

So we agree then? No excuses next season and none of this bullshit about "Brady needs some talent" right?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, your just too obvious with your anger.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we agree then? No excuses next season and none of this bullshit about "Brady needs some talent" right?

Hammer, I never made excuses for Brady. There were plenty of reasons for not winning the AFC Championship and I did not post any of them.

I'm a Brady fan and it was not fun watching the off-year. Pats were 3rd in scoring behind a record breaking year for the Broncos. Why do we need an excuse? Patriots will be better this year and you'll be crying, my friend!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news, looks like Brady will have several weapons if the Gronk can stay in one piece, the young receivers gel + LaFell, and they will have a good stable of RBs as always. With the addition of Revis and Browner to a young D that did pretty good last year things are looking good.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, your just too obvious with your anger.

It's you're. You're just too obvious with your anger.

You should make it a point to learn the difference and from this day forward never expose yourself as being ignorant again. :suds:

But yeah, as to your post. I'm angry. Really, really angry. :rolleyes2:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, I never made excuses for Brady. There were plenty of reasons for not winning the AFC Championship and I did not post any of them.

I'm a Brady fan and it was not fun watching the off-year. Pats were 3rd in scoring behind a record breaking year for the Broncos. Why do we need an excuse? Patriots will be better this year and you'll be crying, my friend!

No doubt they'll be better! With the glut of talent Brady will be surrounded with, it was a no-brainer for Edelman to come back and FA's to want to sign there. Hell, if Brady is as good as you guys claim he is, he'll skate to a Super Bowl next season because all excuses have been removed, and this is BEFORE the draft. The Pats easily dominated free agency and we all know that they draft among the best teams in the league every season so they're about to get even better. Should be interesting!

On the other hand, anything short of a Super Bowl win next season and Patriots fans will be obliged to finally shut the fuck up (which they haven't done in 15 years).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt they'll be better! With the glut of talent Brady will be surrounded with, it was a no-brainer for Edelman to come back and FA's to want to sign there. Hell, if Brady is as good as you guys claim he is, he'll skate to a Super Bowl next season because all excuses have been removed, and this is BEFORE the draft. The Pats easily dominated free agency and we all know that they draft among the best teams in the league every season so they're about to get even better. Should be interesting!

On the other hand, anything short of a Super Bowl win next season and Patriots fans will be obliged to finally shut the fuck up (which they haven't done in 15 years).

Your a optimist I guess.:whistle:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting indeed... I'm happy they consistently compete. Most fans are realistic and will freely admit that Brady has not played his best ball the past two years, but he is a good leader and that counts for a lot in the locker room and on the sidelines.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Your a optimist I guess.:whistle:

You're an optimist,
Just wanted to get this in before the spelling/grammar police make a big issue out of nothing. :yo:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hammer, it's great to be a Boston fan! Why the hell would I ever shut up? I said at the end of the year last year, that the Patriots would be favorites to make another run at it and you would be miserable.....
It looks like the Patriots are getting ready for a great season and you are too!
Cheer up my friend - you have said before that you "really like Brady" You should be happy he's getting some new weapons.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9 years or 15 same difference

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, it's great to be a Boston fan! Why the hell would I ever shut up? I said at the end of the year last year, that the Patriots would be favorites to make another run at it and you would be miserable.....
It looks like the Patriots are getting ready for a great season and you are too!
Cheer up my friend - you have said before that you "really like Brady" You should be happy he's getting some new weapons.....

I am! Watching Pats fans is the best entertainment in sports. The creative use of worn-out old excuses is going to be a delight to witness next season. :D

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything short of 23-0 and a blowout W in the Superbowl and Peyton becomes the biggest playoff choker in sports history. No more excuses.