• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eddie Lacy Earns 55k in One Day After Weighing in at Slightly Under Morbidly Obese

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm thinking as long as Eddie gets and stays in shape. I've never been sold on Rawls. He had some powerful runs last year (kind of like a mini me Marshawn) but I think part of that was due to the opponents game plans? If it wasn't and he stays healthy he and Eddie could be a handful. I've been on the Procise bandwagon since college. Still waiting on him to reach his potential. He killed it against NE. I wanted NE to draft him. Oh well

Rawls healthy can be a RB1. David Johnson and Rawls rookie years, they both were on par with yards and TD's before Rawls went down. Now I'm not saying he will be just like DJ cause of his injury problems, but the potential could be there if healthy.

I love Procise's speed. He took a 70 yarder to the house against Philly and nobody laid a hand on him.

Combine all 3 guys our running game should be real good.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep just start with page one and look at how many 12s are defending his weight and deflecting you included.
2nd coming may have been a little strong. But is there no shame in some of you homers?
I said it's going to be interesting to watch. Props for what he's done thus far.

Right, so nobody came close to saying he was the second coming.

Thanks for being honest!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so nobody came close to saying he was the second coming.

Thanks for being honest!
Close is subjective. Just like 2nd coming is subjective with a sprinkle of hyperbole thrown in for good measure.
I figured you understood hyperbole it's kinda the 12s monica here on the hoop.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah "the second coming" :lol: NW has a active imagination.
He is a delusional twit isn't he?
For some damn reason, he thinks he lives in our heads but the obvious is the other way around.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close is subjective. Just like 2nd coming is subjective with a sprinkle of hyperbole thrown in for good measure.
I figured you understood hyperbole it's kinda the 12s monica here on the hoop.

A 'sprinkle' of hyperbole.

Heh.

That's not a sprinkle sport.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this thread is getting off the rails a bit.

Did you guys know that when Eddie Lacy sits around the house he really sits around the house?