• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Brown scored 23 points and Morris had 21 points and 10 rebounds. And Big Al had 20 points.

But, they're role players....LOL.
They have 1 player who barely made the All Star team

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 1 player who barely made the All Star team
It's not that they're not good... they're just young and not supposed to be rounding out this quickly.

We're seeing this Celtic team blossom before our eyes. Kinda cool.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you expect something different?
Nope. I said that Cle would have trouble with Tatum, Brown & Rozier...with a sprinkle of Horford & that's pretty much what we saw.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that they're not good... they're just young and not supposed to be rounding out this quickly.

They're definitely some ballers who are very confident and is not afraid of the moment. We are looking at tomorrows super stars or maybe even today (let see how far they go this year).

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're role players. Bottom line. Not all-stars. Not HOFers and never will be. LeBron needs to step it up.

Why is everyone always making excuses for this guy? Cavs shouldn't even lose a GAME to a team missing its two best players. Guarantee you the Celtics will get smacked around and swept if they reach the finals

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a choice experience, yes...

... however, to paraphrase Lebron James at the post-game presser...

"Game 1 is a feel out game for me. You look at my history, you see that."

So... no worries, Cav's fans... this is all part of the plan. Nothing to see here.
Until they look up & they're down 0-3 lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 4 players averaging at least 16.9ppg....they play team ball.
Which is also going to expose this Cavs team as they play more games.

Reactions: DJ

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're role players. Bottom line. Not all-stars. Not HOFers and never will be. LeBron needs to step it up.

Why is everyone always making excuses for this guy? Cavs shouldn't even lose a GAME to a team missing its two best players. Guarantee you the Celtics will get smacked around and swept if they reach the finals
Stop it, Brown & Tatum are on the superstar path - at an accelerated pace. Reminds me of a young Kawhi & we saw most people doubting his ability then too.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it, Brown & Tatum are on the superstar path - at an accelerated pace. Reminds me of a young Kawhi & we saw most people doubting his ability then too.

.. So was Harold Minor. We live in the present. Cavs shouldn't lose a GAME much less lose a series to a team without Irving/Heyward

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. So was Harold Minor. We live in the present. Cavs shouldn't lose a GAME much less lose a series to a team without Irving/Heyward
This is stupid.
So you think guys just wake up one day & become superstars and/or HOF'ers?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have potential down the road maybe.. Point is they aren't superstars now. Celtics don't have one present great player on the court. Inexcusable.

Still. I dont want to see the Celtics in the finals though.. Everyone knows they will just get THUMPED 4 straight. Cavs are good for a game at least. And another competitive one where they lose a close one. The finals won't be competitive at all if the Celtics get there. Wont even be watchable chances are

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs not trading the Nets pick was proof James wouldn't agree to stay.
Yes, James didn't push for Kyrie to leave, he was just the cause of it.

James handpicked Love before he left Miami.
He chose to make sure JR and Tristan were overpaid.
He wanted every buyout player on the roster.
He quit on the team in Feb to make sure that major change of roster happened.

He wanted to play with a star instead of a rookie. Love was the guy on the market. That doesn't mean he was handpicked. The issues LeBron and Love have had over the years should be proof of that. If LeBron could have handpicked a running mate to trade Wiggins for, I can guarantee you it would not have been Kevin Love. Again, it was Love or Wiggins. That does not mean Love was "handpicked", which implies LeBron had more options. He didn't.

Smith was a reclamation project given away by the Knicks. The buyout players? Seriously? You mean the guys cut by the tanking teams?

Yes, he helped his teammates who helped him get a ring in Cleveland get overpaid. My opinion is that was more to get back at Dan Gilbert than it was about building the best possible roster.

When LeBron leaves 1 year after Kyrie, the organization will in shambles and still have a few bad contracts.

This was not a handpicked roster at all. It was LeBron trying to help his friends and punish Gilbert at the same time. Do you really think LeBron would hand pick these guys if he could play with anybody?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. Fuck you guys :D

But it's nice that you guys will be dethroning the Cavs.

And at least you'll probably get your asses kicked by whoever comes out the West :)

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO @ Harold Miner.....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have potential down the road maybe.. Point is they aren't superstars now. Celtics don't have one present great player on the court. Inexcusable.

Still. I dont want to see the Celtics in the finals though.. Everyone knows they will just get THUMPED 4 straight. Cavs are good for a game at least. And another competitive one where they lose a close one. The finals won't be competitive at all if the Celtics get there.
You said not AS & not HOF'ERS & never will be. The never will be part is what messes your statement up.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rozier has been a breakout player in the playoffs as have Tatum and Brown. Horford is the cagey old vet who Love was supposed to be too much for.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rozier has been a breakout player in the playoffs as have Tatum and Brown. Horford is the cagey old vet who Love was supposed to be too much for.
I agree. But for me the jury is still out on Rozier being a superstar. I need another season of him playing at a high level. But this is Brown's 2nd year & Tatum has surpassed all expectations as a rookie- all season.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics are such a well balanced and talented team and are very unselfish.