• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question, do you think anyone here thinks your posts have any validity? You can't possibly think we care one bit what you have to say about the NBA right? You're trolling, we get it, but please don't for a second think your opinion has any weight around here. You dug the hole yourself. If it weren't for Montalban you'd be the board clown.

This post of yours I'm quoting is actually a pretty good post, but because 95% of your stuff is trolling stupid crap no one cares. Try posting like this instead of your usual shit and maybe it changes. Or keep at it, I love clowns.

Even posts like that are trash because he only has one objective, slagging Lebron. So the Celtics can't just be a good team missing some players that was well coached and overperforming. They have to be an at best average team that have been crushed back int he glorious 90s.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to Sirius Radio yesterday afternoon and the guy was talking about the NBA.

His first comment was that the NBA is a 'star' driven league. The biggest bstars get the most viewing.

Next, Lebron and Steph Curry are the biggest star names and will not be sitting home during the NBA Finals.

Then he said first to Celtics fans.....You have a young, talented tam of future stars that kids across the WORLD don't know. none have sneaker contracts or clothes contracts and these kids across the WORLD want to see LeBron. The NBA is isn't stupid and neither are the owners. The money is with the stars and the biggest star is LeBron. The Celtics will lose tonight by less tyhan 10 but they will lose.

The Rockets were helped by Chris Paul's hamstring injury. At least they'll feel better that they lost in 7 than the Celtics.

It's all about the money...........there's more money with LeBron and Curry than with Jason Tatum and Ryan Anderson.

His final comment............If you think the NBA isn't choregraphed, you're sadly mistaken. It's the WWE, just choregraphed a bit more carefully than wresting.

So the NBA rigged the Celtics to shoot the 3 and FTs like shit for game 7?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the comments about the star power in the NBA are true, the implications in this post are ridiculous.

Every single game in this series was well in hand in the final 2 minutes. These games were not decided by a bad call or two. The Celtics got beat because they couldn't make shots. It is as simple as that.

Implying a fix is insane.

Its what Boston does in every sport, they couldnt have actually lost to the other team, there has to be some deep league wide conspiracy

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL,

I got mad respect for you, but please stop with the Finals record thing.

The Cavs have no shot against the Warriors. It will take a superhuman LeBron game for them to get even one win. Finals record is the most irrelevant stat ever. Those who peddle it to diminish LeBron just look bad.

not sure i agree with all that, coach. especially when it comes to measuring the greatest of the great...

once though, i'll be clear. never once did i say the guy sucks. ask anyone...

what it comes down to is i simply don't like how the guy's wired...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its what Boston does in every sport, they couldnt have actually lost to the other team, there has to be some deep league wide conspiracy

Clearly it was rigged though.

Adam Silver promised 2 future titles if they threw the game, so Brown, Rozier and Smart went 8-42 to get the job done. Well played guys! Everyone will just assume the moment was too big for them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure i agree with all that, coach. especially when it comes to measuring the greatest of the great...

I get that.

But the greats don't get punished for losing toother greats.

Magic and Bird both lost to each other multiple times. LeBron has a losing Finals record because he keeps running into the ultimate super team and this is now the 3rd time he has dragged a cast of nobodies to the Finals.

Nobody else. Not Jordan, Not Magic, not Kareem. Say what you want about the East being weak. Nobody else is dragging this group to the Finals. The Cavalier supporting cast is not good.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they made the 7th game of the WCF that would be one thing but the East.. When was the last time the East was any good? Theres a reason Lebron has been in 9 finals and like 8 in a row now. Because the conference is horrid every single year

Just stop being the trolling jackass you are always are. Take LeBron off the Cavs & replace him w/ any other NBAer & they might not make the playoffs, let alone the Finals.

LeBron's an all time great player. But you seem to be the only clown that doesn't recognize that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bummed out @ all about the Celtics season. They accomplished more than I expected.

gotta say, bud, as much as it pains me your boys are gonna be solid for a long time to come. and if i read 'em right blowing this series is gonna stick with 'em, ESPECIALLY knowing that they were the better team in a lotta folks estimation...

It'll only motivate them to get better...

ok, enough praise for the C's...:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta say, bud, as much as it pains me your boys are gonna be solid for a long time to come. and if i read 'em right blowing this series is gonna stick with 'em, ESPECIALLY knowing that they were the better team in a lotta folks estimation...

It'll only motivate them to get better...

ok, enough praise for the C's...:D

There's no doubt the future is looking bright for the Celtics. And w/ everything that happened this season I'm surprised they made it as far as they did. Back to back conference finals losses to the best player in the league. Can't say I'm disappointed but hopefully this will be valuable learning experience for this young Boston squad moving forward.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn’t think anyone would show up on the road to help LeBron even more so with Love being out. But guys like Jeff Green stepped up, and you can’t doubt the greatness of King James.

If I’m the Cavs I’m trading Kevin Love, his role just isn’t there anymore and you can get something back for him.

I'm sure he'll be the first player shopped once James leaves.....he has some value and they could get back something to build around.

Maybe trade him to the Spurs for a 1st rounder and a player? The Cavs can start stockpiling draft picks.

He'd fit well in the Spurs system, he's a good rebounder, passer, and can hit the 3.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to Sirius Radio yesterday afternoon and the guy was talking about the NBA.

His first comment was that the NBA is a 'star' driven league. The biggest bstars get the most viewing.

Next, Lebron and Steph Curry are the biggest star names and will not be sitting home during the NBA Finals.

Then he said first to Celtics fans.....You have a young, talented tam of future stars that kids across the WORLD don't know. none have sneaker contracts or clothes contracts and these kids across the WORLD want to see LeBron. The NBA is isn't stupid and neither are the owners. The money is with the stars and the biggest star is LeBron. The Celtics will lose tonight by less tyhan 10 but they will lose.

The Rockets were helped by Chris Paul's hamstring injury. At least they'll feel better that they lost in 7 than the Celtics.

It's all about the money...........there's more money with LeBron and Curry than with Jason Tatum and Ryan Anderson.

His final comment............If you think the NBA isn't choregraphed, you're sadly mistaken. It's the WWE, just choregraphed a bit more carefully than wresting.

So all those Celtics titles, choreographed? Or just the modern era? So just throw out the 2008 title?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop being the trolling jackass you are always are. Take LeBron off the Cavs & replace him w/ any other NBAer & they might not make the playoffs, let alone the Finals.

LeBron's an all time great player. But you seem to be the only clown that doesn't recognize that.

Quit lying, @DorianRo has him at least top 12 of all time.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and how is the guy "wired"?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao poor kid. but, since he seems to not have been phased by that, that was hilarious
Yep I like how he just pretended nothing happened. Like when a sleeping cat rolls off a table and just acts like he meant to do it.