• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no secret what the Celtics plan to do. They expect LeBron to score and they're pretty much going to give him 50-60 a game. The Celtics will defend the hell out everyone else on the floor and attempt to keep them under 40............IF and that's a big IF, they can accomplish that, the Celts may take this in 5 or 6.

Big Ken representing!!!!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you DJ. I think it is going to be a really tough series

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one would be a tougher scenario for the Celtics because I think JR could actually break down and create by himself in such an eventuality.

Because of the Celtics ability to switch everything, JR could be the X factor in this series.

The question would be whether he will be the X factor for the Cavs or the Celtics.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you DJ. I think it is going to be a really tough series
I agree.... I think its going to be an extremely tough 6 game series.

The Celtics are well coached, they execute, they dont make mistakes, they are athletic and can switch pick and rolls all over the place.

At the end of the day I think the Cavs win because of their grit, determination, experience, and of course having The King.

Guys like Love, JR, Hill, Thompson have all been through so many tough drag out brawl playoff battles that I think in the end that their mental toughness will count for something.

Plus, at least for this year and this series, Kevin Love is the 2nd best player on either team and the mismatches he creates are hard to counter.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then your posts really would be coming from where we all think they do? :noidea:

When he posted that......he had to know he was leaving himself wide open to critical comments.

#Thinkbeforeyoupost

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.... I think its going to be an extremely tough 6 game series.

The Celtics are well coached, they execute, they dont make mistakes, they are athletic and can switch pick and rolls all over the place.

At the end of the day I think the Cavs win because of their grit, determination, experience, and of course having The King.

Guys like Love, JR, Hill, Thompson have all been through so many tough drag out brawl playoff battles that I think in the end that their mental toughness will count for something.

Plus, at least for this year and this series, Kevin Love is the 2nd best player on either team and the mismatches he creates are hard to counter.

You do realize this series is going to be very much like the Indy series.....except the Celtics are coached better......right?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in love with the subs at Jeff's Place. Might see if they are open to a marriage proposal.

I think it's the bread.

Don't go making that big leap until you've been to Rock n' Jenny's.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize this series is going to be very much like the Indy series.....except the Celtics are coached better......right?
yah i think thats exactly what i said in my above post you quoted.

though i think Oladipo and Stephenson are better LeBron defenders than anyone on the Celtics- atl east right now

Tatum and Brown one day might bebetter- but they are still just 20 year old kids-- the Celtics have beeter offensive options and execute marvelously.