• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 2) Boston Celtics vs 8) Miami Heat

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I think I want all our best players in the starting lineup.

If Gabe is back we can do Gabe, Jimmy, Caleb, Highsmith, Bam

With Caleb in the starting lineup the bench gets weaker, but we can’t afford another Boston fast start in Game 6.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston does too and they are at home with more talent on the roster. But sure, blame the refs, that's always the smart thing to do.
To be fair I think he blamed the NBA, not the refs.....at least the NBA told the refs what to do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???

Am i not allowed to give my opinions on here? Those who watched the heat all season been shocked Highsmith didn't play much this series. He came in and provided quality defense in the 2nd quarter which is what he is there for
allowed? sure....but it is possibly Spo and his staff know more about his players than you. Not like it's a given playing him over Love changes the game around.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allowed? sure....but it is possibly Spo and his staff know more about his players than you. Not like it's a given playing him over Love changes the game around.
He started Highsmith in the 2nd half over Love. He is a much better defender. Love cant switch on to Tatum and Brown like he can so it leads to open looks because they have to guard the screens differently to help him. Love was a fine option when Boston used the 2 bigs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no way in hell the Heat have the most embarrassing collapse in NBA history, maybe in the history of North American sports and lose the next 2 games.

No team has ever lost being up 3-0 in the NBA. Cant happen. Miami will win one of the next 2 games.

There is no way they have the most epic collapse in the history of the NBA and embarasse themselves on such a grand scale.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to real basketball talk

Jimmy needs to stop playing like a bitch and in attack mode from jump

Time also to make real changes to the lineup/rotation

Gabe
Butler
Strus
Highsmith
Bam

Lowry
Robinson
Martin
Love
Cannot disagree......but a lot of this comes down to how guys play, obviously. I mean, when Strus, Martin, Vincent just go off and cannot miss it can make Miami look better than they are (and the Cs worse than they are). No doubt hurts not to have Vincent as well as Herro, though the Cs are pretty much playing now without Brogdon who is a big loss.

All this said, get one at home in Miami and none of this matters. doesn't matter how.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no way in hell the Heat have the most embarrassing collapse in NBA history, maybe in the history of North American sports and lose the next 2 games.

No team has ever lost being up 3-0 in the NBA. Cant happen. Miami will win one of the next 2 games.

There is no way they have the most epic collapse in the history of the NBA and embarasse themselves on such a grand scale.
Oh look who shows up lol.

You dont even hide how much of an coward you are. Show up on the lakers series thread when its over. Show up here after the heat lose 2 straight for the first time all playoffs

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except it won’t be an embarrassment.

Because absolutely nobody thought the Heat would get this far.

They have greatly out kicked their coverage.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What was embarrassing is the cavs getting spanked in round 1. Losers didn't even put up a fight

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While he may be a little off trying to rip a team that went further than his (mine, too) if there is such a thing about being embarrassed for dropping a series being the first to lose with a 3-0 lead in the sport has to qualify.

But I get what you are saying, too, and it's not wrong.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being up 3-0 and then losing the series would be embarrassing no matter how you slice it. 7 seed or not.

It would be especially embarrassing since this team was on the verge of winning the series until a 3rd quarter collapse in Game 4. They gave Boston life. They can’t let that happen.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^seems to me SOMEONE is rooting for the Heat to fail...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Embarrassment…I don’t think that’s the right word as a whole but yes it would be embarrassing. Whether they were favored or not to win the series it would be the biggest collapse in NBA history. That is a given. They would be a league of their own…not ideal but I’m sure it would be devastating for the players, fans and team even if Boston was favored to win the series.