• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ebron is going to have a monster year............

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah is one of the worst states out there for husbands rights. I love being married, it is working great for me, but if My wife ever decides to leave me I am screwed.

That's it, in a nutshell. The woman can be a bitch or cheat. Leave you and get your for half of everything you worked for or just leave, take your children and not let you see them plus get payments. It's straight up insanity.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look what happened to Chris Rock. Dude was always talking shit about it. Then gets married like an idiot. The bitch wants half. Half of his 70 million that he worked his entire lifetime to make. Like she did ANYTHING to amass that fortune.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what happened to Chris Rock. Dude was always talking shit about it. Then gets married like an idiot. The bitch wants half. Half of his 70 million that he worked his entire lifetime to make. Like she did ANYTHING to amass that fortune.

THIS.. it's crazy and law's need to be reformed. Nut's that some of these women get not only half but then also 20k a month, or lot's more in some cases, just for alimony or child support for 1, maybe 2 kids. Where in the hell does it cost that much to raise a child on a per month basis.

sounds like you got burned badly in your divorce.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS.. it's crazy and law's need to be reformed. Nut's that some of these women get not only half but then also 20k a month, or lot's more in some cases, just for alimony or child support for 1, maybe 2 kids. Where in the hell does it cost that much to raise a child on a per month basis.

sounds like you got burned badly in your divorce.

I didn't lose anything actually. I went broke trying to start a business and got left after I ran out of money. It's all good cause the minute after, I started making good money almost instantly and don't have to share a nickel with her.
:hammer:

Again, I am not against another man being married and happy or envious for that matter. I've currently went MGTOW since then. The juice isn't worth the squeeze for me.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The juice isn't worth the squeeze for me.

damn straight, IMO. me either.

I wasn't even legally married to my kids mother but being in Vegas, common law went into effect. She was working, so I didn't have to dole out alimony but child support was ridiculous per child per month.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn straight, IMO. me either.

I wasn't even legally married to my kids mother but being in Vegas, common law went into effect. She was working, so I didn't have to dole out alimony but child support was ridiculous per child per month.

Yeah exactly, chicks are nuts as hell out here. No way in hell am I letting a girl move in with me. The common law is real. I'd rather work hard with my time. Get successful and bang hot ass young girls till I croak. Instead of some old ass nagging wife who probably tacked on a few dress sizes and cut all their hair off. You know the old saying, men age like wine and women age like milk.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. No way in hell am I letting a girl move in with me

it isn't even moving in per say. A toothbrush, some minor clothes and receives mail at your address, and specifically the mail at your address seals your destiny to purgatory of paying out. Trust that. I'm proof.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it isn't even moving in per say. A toothbrush, some minor clothes and receives mail at your address, and specifically the mail at your address seals your destiny to purgatory of paying out. Trust that. I'm proof.

They leave a toothbrush, I'm going to clean my shoes with it and throw it in the dumpster.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of some old ass nagging wife

that's the suck ass part. they're always trying to fix their man but damn there isn't one thing wrong with them when you ask them ?

mine left not even two years into my brain injury. found a few others that paid attention to her. didn't matter by the courts, not one bit.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They leave a toothbrush, I'm going to clean my shoes with it and throw it in the dumpster

or you watch the movie Horrible Bosses, the original one, and you'll see what happens to a toothbrush used in a peculiar way, then put back in it's original place.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the suck ass part. they're always trying to fix their man but damn there isn't one thing wrong with them when you ask them ?

Yeah, that is basically insecurity which is 95% of all women. They get with you and then slowly try to change you through nagging, shaming and complaining.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that is basically insecurity which is 95% of all women. They get with you and then slowly try to change you through nagging, shaming and complaining.

:10:.... shit gets old listening to... quickly... I worked 12-14 hr days, 6 days a week . she loved spending money but nothing would have pleased her ever. she got passed around. Karma.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mine left not even two years into my brain injury. found a few others that paid attention to her. didn't matter by the courts, not one bit.

That is female nature. The man is used as a utility to be a support/workhorse for THEIR kid. Once you provide of no use, you can be quickly replaced with 1000's of other willing penises. The court will almost ALWAYS have her back, regardless.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:.... shit gets old listening to... quickly... I worked 12-14 hr days, 6 days a week . she loved spending money but nothing would have pleased her ever. she got passed around. Karma.

Of course, shit got old for me after the first year or so. Can't even imagine some of these guys married for 10 years to these girls who have gained 20-40lbs, nagging everyday. Imprisoned by the court system.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
girls who have gained 20-40lbs

funny you mention that. you're on the light side.

but it's okay for them to pig out, but if you did, heads would roll. Don't get me wrong, I got no problems with some meat on a woman, in the right places, but the last thing I want is for some woman that needs to be told 24/7 how great she looks. Looks aren't everything but at least try to reason with she isn't what she was from the get go.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it's okay for them to pig out, but if you did, heads would roll. Don't get me wrong, I got no problems with some meat on a woman, in the right places

Growing up in Michigan, I used to justify fat girls with the old "she has a pretty face" or "She's thick". Forget all that now. Nothing better then a 20 year old, tight little body to rock. Fat, sloppy or "thick" girls don't even deserve the wiener. No reason to reward girls for eating too many cheetos.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yooooo.. Is this a Patrice O'Neal thread? :heh: