• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no side to take. Dude you aren't even making sense. What are you talking about. Im just stating that if Bulls land Melo or Love I will feel confident. If they don't make changes we will be the same team. No chance of winning it.

Also no one has mention dreaming. U keep posting that. Are u dreaming about me or D. Rose. I don't get it.

dude you came here on how the whole east will be screw but not the bulls... Wait for the bulls to actually do something first then come on here and talk your pussy shit

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is making up a Fantasy team. WOW this kid is losing it. U do know every fan thinks about who they would like to add to their team for next season. Melo is a realistic option. Its not like Im saying Bulls should Land Howard, Melo and Love. Melo will be a FA(he has stated he will test the market) and Bulls are an option.

Keep on posting fake Miami and basketball fan.

Here is my prediction for the bulls.. They won't sign any star player .. cause nobody can trust on rose cause most likely he will get hurt next year.... But like i said lets just wait and see ...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy basically just insults heat fans who disagree with his blatantly biased opinion and talks about the bulls glory days. He has no substance to offer. Even when he tries to make a point it is usually way off base.

Again another wrong Miami fan. i have never posted anything about the Bulls glory days over the heat. I have posted the 90's and the 80's as a whole and comparing the Eras.

Also Im not insulting all Miami fans just the dumb ones on here that post nonsense.

Please find a post where Im like the Bulls are the greatest team ever and miami sucks. I have never said that. now if you want to know yes I do things those Bulls teams are the best but I won't brag about it and understand their are some teams that can make an argument. I actually think if the Heat win this year and next u can make an argument they might be better.

U are the bias one. I been fair this whole time. I have stated many times heat are the best team in the east and have said Congrats and good luck to Miami. So please stop making up lies. U look bad when u do that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my prediction for the bulls.. They won't sign any star player .. cause nobody can trust on rose cause most likely he will get hurt next year.... But like i said lets just wait and see ...

see that I can agree with. that is your opinion(fair opinion) and yes there is a good chance they don't land any superstars. As a Bulls fan I hope that doesn't happen but I know it might happen.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude you came here on how the whole east will be screw but not the bulls... Wait for the bulls to actually do something first then come on here and talk your pussy shit

What are u talking about. I never said that. My Bulls are not safe from anything. I do think the East is a long ways away from being better then the West.

Awww how cute he said the word Pussy. Isn't there a rule u need to touch one before u can say it and your moms don't count when u were coming out of her.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see that I can agree with. that is your opinion(fair opinion) and yes there is a good chance they don't land any superstars. As a Bulls fan I hope that doesn't happen but I know it might happen.

Well I'm gonna enjoy these finals... I hope to see you on here once all free agents are signed.. Then we can get a better idea which teams have the best chance in the east.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are u talking about. I never said that. My Bulls are not safe from anything. I do think the East is a long ways away from being better then the West.

Awww how cute he said the word Pussy. Isn't there a rule u need to touch one before u can say it and your moms don't count when u were coming out of her.

:laugh3: trust me i have no problem touching pussies... My problem is i can't seem stop myself from touching more then one...:noidea:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the Real Miami fans Good luck. Great achievement

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: This is some funny crap. Fake MVP ok. Keep dreaming. I never thought that. I said from the start Heat would walk into the Finals and they did.

I love how u are comparing a young Bulls team to a team at the time 3 of the top 5-7 players in the league. Dude u are a joke and u are showing how u know nothing.

Record wise this is the worst Miami heat team. So u are wrong again. LOL

List of Miami Heat seasons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So this is the worst Big 3 team because of their regular season record?
Typical Bull mentality.

How about maybe this season was just handled the smartest?
Foresight for about the last 5-6 years is the reason the Heat are currently where they are.
All involved knew the tolls hat the last 3 extended seasons took on these players.
The plan this year from day 1 was to be a healthy and fresh as possible for May/June, and so far, so good.

The Heat aren't losing 4 times on the road to either WC team.
IF they continue to not lose at home you can put the 3peat in the record books.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is the worst Big 3 team because of their regular season record?
Typical Bull mentality.

How about maybe this season was just handled the smartest?
Foresight for about the last 5-6 years is the reason the Heat are currently where they are.
All involved knew the tolls hat the last 3 extended seasons took on these players.
The plan this year from day 1 was to be a healthy and fresh as possible for May/June, and so far, so good.

The Heat aren't losing 4 times on the road to either WC team.
IF they continue to not lose at home you can put the 3peat in the record books.

Ok buddy whatever helps u sleep. Its not a knock on Miami but most people know this was their worst team. Not saying they aren't a great team but compared to the others all u have is their record so yes this is their worst team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat will THREE-PEAT...WORDS and the TRUTH.

I hope they don't because of people like you. This is why no outside of the Miami fan base hates u guys. Before going on these boards I really didn't care who won but now Lets Go spurs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok buddy whatever helps u sleep. Its not a knock on Miami but most people know this was their worst team. Not saying they aren't a great team but compared to the others all u have is their record so yes this is their worst team.[

" Most people know"?

Please tell me who those people are.

By FAR, the worst Big 3 roster was year 1.
It really isn't even close.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they don't because of people like you. This is why no outside of the Miami fan base hates u guys. Before going on these boards I really didn't care who won but now Lets Go spurs.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok buddy whatever helps u sleep. Its not a knock on Miami but most people know this was their worst team. Not saying they aren't a great team but compared to the others all u have is their record so yes this is their worst team.[

" Most people know"?

Please tell me who those people are.

By FAR, the worst Big 3 roster was year 1.
It really isn't even close.

Most experts. Hope this helps. Wrong again They had a better record and that is with them playing together for the 1st time.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Purguy sure looks hyped up for this bulls upcoming season

30m5y5h.jpg

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most experts. Hope this helps. Wrong again They had a better record and that is with them playing together for the 1st time.

" most experts"? WHO?
Better yet, find anyone here to agree with you and produce any reason other then their regular season record.

P.S.... This years Heat team didn't give a shit about the regular season. They basically just played the games.
Look at their record vs +.500 teams vs the bottom feeders.
They played hard for the most part, in short spurts, whenever they felt like it.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

" most experts"? WHO?
Better yet, find anyone here to agree with you and produce any reason other then their regular season record.

P.S.... This years Heat team didn't give a shit about the regular season. They basically just played the games.
Look at their record vs +.500 teams vs the bottom feeders.
They played hard for the most part, in short spurts, whenever they felt like it.

He won't ever get it... It's like trying to communicate with a rock.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Question for the Miami fans, Who don't you want to see in the Finals and Why? OKC or Spurs?

I think another KD vs LBJ would be fun but I think Miami would win in 5. OKC doesn't match up well. So I think the better Finals would be Spurs vs Heat. Spurs had Heat beat and played better last year so I think it would be fun to see a rematch. See TD go out on top or Heat 3 peat. Good story line for either team. KD winning would be nice to but I honestly don't think they have a shot against the Heat.

Miami vs OKC= Miami in 5
Miami vs Spurs= Spurs in 7 but I can also see Miami in 7. Its a toss up.