• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why the Celtics don't consistently beat the zone like they have this 2nd half... it's crazy, that sh!t should not fly as far as the Heat have made it fly in an Eastern Conference Finals.

Especially against a team like Boston!

Everyone on the court can shoot and most can attack off the dribble. They should be a zone nightmare.

Drive into gaps, draw the extra defender and kick for a wide open 3. Or go all the way to the rim if they don’t help fast enough.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially against a team like Boston!

Everyone on the court can shoot and most can attack off the dribble. They should be a zone nightmare.

Drive into gaps, draw the extra defender and kick for a wide open 3. Or go all the way to the rim if they don’t help fast enough.
Yep. Beyond frustrating losing like this.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't either. But he's growing in terms of his game and confidence, quickly. I make that comparison simply based on likeability in South Florida. If you're a winner and produce, you'll be loved down there.
Right, that's so different from any other city...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami's a different breed. Much different than other big cities that I've lived in (Dallas, San Antonio, Seattle).
You don't think those cities like their winners who produce?

Aikman/Emmitt, Tim Duncan, Russell Wilson?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mentioned nothing about likeability. You said he's on his way to become Wade. Next time be a little more clear. I can see him growing in popularity in Miami. But skill set he's not close to Wade right now.

I did mention status, but agreed, his skillset is vastly different than Wade's. Wade was nowhere near the shooter Herro is; and Herro is far away from being the defender and dynamic player that Wade was.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think those cities like their winners who produce?

Aikman/Emmitt, Tim Duncan, Russell Wilson?

Miami will rip you apart faster than any of those cities if you're not producing. They'll love you more if you're winning and producing. I've been introduced to other cities and can make an actual comparison.

You know nothing about the culture down in South Florida, I do. So do you really want to have a pointless debate about it?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami's a different breed. Much different than other big cities that I've lived in (Dallas, San Antonio, Seattle).
Other big cities don't appreciate guys who are winners and produce?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami will rip you apart faster than any of those cities if you're not producing. They'll love you more if you're winning and producing. I've been introduced to other cities and can make an actual comparison.

You know nothing about the culture down in South Florida, I do. So do you really want to have a pointless debate about it?
This was your comment - "If you're a winner and produce, you'll be loved down there."

down there could pretty much be any sports city and this would be true (though I guess for some areas would be up there, over there, etc).

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No but looks like @dtgold88 is up for it, per usual

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did mention status, but agreed, his skillset is vastly different than Wade's. Wade was nowhere near the shooter Herro is; and Herro is far away from being the defender and dynamic player that Wade was.

I'll say this about Herro. The sky's the limit for that kid. I think he has the potential to be a superstar.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland is more appreciative. I can guarantee that, problem is, it's doesn't happen too often lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this about Herro. The sky's the limit for that kid. I think he has the potential to be a superstar.

Superstar? LOL I think he can be a deadly shooter and he is more than just a shooter but superstar...there are only a handful in the game. You think he is going to be a superstar like Doncic?...I doubt that. That's is way different than a clear All-Star or even star player...superstars change the game and can carry a team on their back game after game. Klay isn't even a superstar, just a great player and shooter.

Bam can be a star.
Herro can be an All-Star caliber player, maybe even a star.

But I wouldn't say either have superstar capability. That is extreme.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you didn't take my comment that seriously but the Celtics let a rookie torch them lol

Herro was incredible last night. Still trying to figure out what happened to Tatum in the first half though. He had a damn good second half. But it wasn't enough.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superstar? LOL I think he can be a deadly shooter and he is more than just a shooter but superstar...there are only a handful in the game. You think he is going to be a superstar like Doncic?...I doubt that. That's is way different than a clear All-Star or even star player...superstars change the game and can carry a team on their back game after game. Klay isn't even a superstar, just a great player and shooter.

Bam can be a star.
Herro can be an All-Star caliber player, maybe even a star.

But I wouldn't say either have superstar capability. That is extreme.

Bam already is a star. I agree about Herro