• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice. He's been a huge part of that team he deserves to play in the conference finals.
JV is a r eally really good player..young...hard worker....one of the best young big men in the East...I loved how he outplayed Whiteside. He is on a great contract, is young, and will only get better with that work ethic and attitude....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Winslow, Richardson, and Deng are all trash defenders. The Heat perimeter defense is actually better than the Cavs
thats a joke right?

Winslow and Richardson are rookies that would get DOMINATED vs. the Cavs in their first postseason.

Delly, Shumpert, LeBron, Jefferson is a MUCH better contingent of perimeter defenders...not even close- that DESTROYS the Heats perimeter defenders....not even a contest. Shit- Tristan Thompson is even EXCELLENt at switching onto guards!!!- part of the reason he is so valuable...i knew he would have a bigger postseason impact than Whiteside- never doubted it for a millisecond.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poor guy wont have to guard Curry for 30+ minutes a night like last Finals.....

seriously- guy has so heart and has improved so much..he literally passed out walking to his car last year in the Finals because he had just given everything he has...

this year between Kyrie being healthy and making Curry work on the defensive side, and Shumpert being healthy and another body we can throw on Curry- and Delly being healthy and another body the Cavs can throw on Curry- and LeBron being able to focus more on the defensive end after not being able to last Finals...I feel REALLY good about the contingent of options the Cavs can throw at Curry...

no one can guard the guy in the entire NBA....but having multiple solid defenders that the Cavs keep well rested - will give him different looks and hopefully wear him down a little bit...at least thats the idea i guess...much much much easier said than done.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he say he thinks they'll sweep?

Several times. Actually just made another mentioned of it on the WCF thread this morning. He pretty much said if Cleveland win tonight they're going to sweep.

Checking if he's all talk or not

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several times. Actually just made another mentioned of it on the WCF thread this morning. He pretty much said if Cleveland win tonight they're going to sweep.

Checking if he's all talk or not

Gotta quote?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta quote?
I just hope it goes 7 and Steph Curry has to play as many minutes as possible...maybe an OT game or two...while i also hope the Cavs finish off the Raptors quickly- in what i think will LIKELY be a "Gentleman's Sweep"- all though i dont discount the chances of an ACTUAL sweep. I think we will see tonight.

If Toronto win's game 1 because the Cavs are rusty- the series goes 6.....if the Cavs win game 1, get their rhythm back....you can get out the brooms.

There you go @SlinkyRedfoot

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe that too...i think the Cavs run a risk of losing tonight as they have not played in WELL over a week...but if they win i think they should cruise. If they lose I can see Toronto getting a little confidence and pushing it to 6....just as i said in that psot.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe that too...i think the Cavs run a risk of losing tonight as they have not played in WELL over a week...but if they win i think they should cruise. If they lose I can see Toronto getting a little confidence and pushing it to 6....just as i said in that psot.

Are you going to take the bet or not? That's all I want to know

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to take the bet or not? That's all I want to know
what bet? if they win game 1 that they will sweep or if they lose game 1 it wil lgo 6? LOL

and just because i think a thing is LIKELY to happen and is what my prediction is doesnt mean im gonna bet it...

I also thought the Thundr would win in 6 vs. the Spurs...i certainly was not in a hurry to bet it...

now if u want to bet me. the Raptors vs. Cavs- who wins- than YAH- lets do it! LOL

to be able to correctly pick the number of games and the winner of the series is not exactly an easy thing to do- though i do appreciate your applause for NAILING the OKC/Spurs series :)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what bet? if they win game 1 that they will sweep or if they lose game 1 it wil lgo 6? LOL

If they win game 1 they will sweep. Deal?

I agree that if they lose any of the first 2 home games that it is at least a 6 game series

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the only series i have incorrectly picked thus far is the Miami/Raptors...i thought Miami would win that one...especially after winning game 1 in Toronto...but alas...we didnt get the series we all wanted to see...ohh well.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just because i think a thing is LIKELY to happen and is what my prediction is doesnt mean im gonna bet it...

It's just a fucking avi bet. It's fun and adds a little excitement. If you lose, you might be lucky enough to be dressed in a pic of a hot momma like I am.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a fucking avi bet. It's fun and adds a little excitement. If you lose, you might be lucky enough to be dressed in a pic of a hot momma like I am.

It's hilarious how scared he is of av bets. You would think we're betting $1,000 bucks or something

Status
Not open for further replies.