• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that based on what he said, you should be looking for an avi bet on tonight's game only or, that if the Cavs win, they'll sweep.

What do you two say, @bksballer89, @WiggyRuss?
i say- i think their is a decent chance the Cavs sweep- certainly if they can knock the rust off before the Raptors win first.

However- what are the chances you nail the games a series goes and the winner? Id say in any particular series they are pretty darn low.

Id say....

4 games- 45%
5 games- 35%
6 games- 20%

At the beginning of the playofs the chances that the Cavs would SWEEP through the East- had to be microscopic....Now i think that is the MOST LIKELY scenario to happen out of all of them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious how scared he is of av bets. You would think we're betting $1,000 bucks or something
im just not going to get goaded into bets by retards that run their mouths and whine about the refs more than ANYONE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

I truly do think the Cavs MOST LIKELY scenario is a sweep....but that certainly is not the only thing that can happen.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James heard what Kyle Lowry had to say about him and Stephen Curry

Don't poke the beast he could get very, very upset...

giphy.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just not going to get goaded into bets by retards that run their mouths and whine about the refs more than ANYONE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

I truly do think the Cavs MOST LIKELY scenario is a sweep....but that certainly is not the only thing that can happen.

You'll only bet on things in which they're the only possible outcome?

Don't you think it would be fun to choose that guy's avi? It would. Trust me.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More excuses lmao

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wiggy is such a pussy that he wouldn't even accept the same bet back in the first round with the Pistons

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll only bet on things in which they're the only possible outcome?

Don't you think it would be fun to choose that guy's avi? It would. Trust me.
oh no....no one during the regular season on the basketball forums has taken more bets than I have....I think the Heat fans need some kind of extra rooting interest against the Cavs in this series since they understand the abject futility of hoping against hope for Toronto to actually win.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wiggy is such a pussy that he wouldn't even accept the same bet back in the first round with the Pistons
no one is more of a pussy than the people that CONSTANTLY whine about the refs...through BOTH series- i have not seen ANYONE on these forums whine and cry about the refs even HALF as much as you.....its kinda embarrassing...you should really stop that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of the 24 five-man lineups that have played at least 35 minutes together through the first two rounds of the playoffs, the Cavs had the two best lineups -- in terms of efficiency -- that any team put out on the court, according to research by ESPN Stats & Information.

And they each have a distinct look.

The Cavs' starting lineup -- or traditional, balanced lineup between big men and small -- with James, Kyrie Irving, J.R. Smith, Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson is a plus-63 in 164 minutes together.

Their small-ball group of James, Matthew Dellavedova, Iman Shumpert, Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye has played only 37 minutes together this postseason but is a plus-25 in that span, outscoring opponents by 39.1 points per 100 possessions.

While 37 minutes are far fewer than the 164 the starters have played together, the small-ball group has still played the second-most minutes together of any Cavs lineup this postseason.

Not only does the small-ball lineup give the Cavs a different approach, it is also something that opposing defenses have had little opportunity to prepare for as Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue did not play that combo for even a single minute together during the regular season.

Same mantra, but not the same men. Cleveland is changing as the postseason unfolds. It's only right that James is a part of his team's two most effective lineups in the playoffs thus far as captain of the chameleon Cavs.

Several Cleveland players have said the team is searching for a "next level" as the playoffs progress. Getting there just might involve the next lineup that Lue has up his sleeves.

"We feel like our best basketball is ahead of us, as well as we've played so far," James said. "We look forward to the next challenge."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep watching...I will guarantee you LeBron and the Cavs continue to do things you have never seen before this post season.

As I keep saying- LeBron's career defining moment is yet to come. The moment we will all remember him by. The moment that will be frozen in time as the high point of his legacy.

Its coming. Just keep watching.

history will be made...and to borrow a line from a bygone era- "We are all Witnesses"

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep watching...I will guarantee you LeBron and the Cavs continue to do things you have never seen before this post season.

As I keep saying- LeBron's career defining moment is yet to come. The moment we will all remember him by. The moment that will be frozen in time as the high point of his legacy.

Its coming. Just keep watching.

history will be made...and to borrow a line from a bygone era- "We are all Witnesses"

Another thing people don't realize is not once this postseason has Lebron HAD to takeover like we have seen in the past, which is kinda crazy honestly. We might not even see it in this series but we all know he can do it when he wants and it's just a matter of time which is very scary for opponents.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing people don't realize is not once this postseason has Lebron HAD to takeover like we have seen in the past, which is kinda crazy honestly. We might not even see it in this series but we all know we can do it when he wants and it's just a matter of time which is very scary for opponents.
Seriously.

LeBron has not even been the Cavs leading scorer this postseason! That would be KI...the fact the Cavs are 8-0 and have never had to depend on LeBron going into TRUE LEBRON MODE is pretty impressive.

Thats why I particularly think he has plenty left in the tank and will give us a show for the ages. If LeBron could pull this off...get Cleveland a title, win his 3rd title and 3rd finals mvp...he would be well on his way to being the runner up GOAT to his Airness.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Cavs win tonight- they sweep...id take an avatar bet on that....

I think it's much more likely that Toronto wins one at home and the Cavs close out at home in game 5. I don't think the long layoff will hurt the Cavs enough that Toronto wins game 1. Regardless, this will be another easy series for the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's much more likely that Toronto wins one at home and the Cavs close out at home in game 5. I don't think the long layoff will hurt the Cavs enough that Toronto wins game 1. Regardless, this will be another easy series for the Cavs.
yah....Cavs should cruise without a doubt....Raptors are no challenge with howw ell resteda nd healthy the Cavs are and how beat up and tired the Raptors are.

Status
Not open for further replies.