• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup totally right.

Cavs are only 10-1 favorites right now...im freaking TERRIFIED, LOL

would u like to get your crying about the refs out of the way now? we all know its coming.

your response tonight if the Cavs DO lose should be interesting...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JV has a bad ankle, not a bad knee.

Funny how you try to discredit Biyombo's rebound totals. Yes, he may be the best rebounder on his team, but last I checked, he's fighting with TT who's supposed to be the best rebounder in the league as well as the players you listed to get his 26 rebounds.
i give Biyombo plenty of credit- but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that when you are playing with the bigs that Biyombo is currently playing with- that a natural uptick in rebounding is only going to come naturally.

IF LBJ was replaced by Jefferson, and Love replaced by Frye- of course TT would have much more opportunities for rebounds. Its just common sense.

Biyombo did play really well at HOME though...i think he had more rebounds in one half in Toronto than he did in 2 games in Cleveland....typically role players like Biyombo are pretty mediocre on the road- and then can pull huge gamse out of their ass at home once in a while.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i give Biyombo plenty of credit- but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that when you are playing with the bigs that Biyombo is currently playing with- that a natural uptick in rebounding is only going to come naturally.

IF LBJ was replaced by Jefferson, and Love replaced by Frye- of course TT would have much more opportunities for rebounds. Its just common sense.

Biyombo did play really well at HOME though...i think he had more rebounds in one half in Toronto than he did in 2 games in Cleveland....typically role players like Biyombo are pretty mediocre on the road- and then can pull huge gamse out of their ass at home once in a while.

He had 26 rebounds. You can spin it however you want. But 26 rebounds is still 26 rebounds. It's not something that is done quite often.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 26 rebounds. You can spin it however you want. But 26 rebounds is still 26 rebounds. It's not something that is done quite often.
i bet he has another solid rebounding game tonight...he should get big minutes again with a stil llikely hobbled JV, and the game is at home....role players like Biyombo always play a lot better at home.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude owned the paint so much last game he's gonna charge opposing players money to TRY to come at the basket...

I know I know, it was just one game. but how cool would it be to see him do it AGAIN...?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude owned the paint so much last game he's gonna charge opposing players money to TRY to come at the basket...

I know I know, it was just one game. but how cool would it be to see him do it AGAIN...?

He's a solid defender and rebounder. Probably won't get 26 rebounds again. But it's not surprising that he got that many rebounds.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was sarcasm my friend. If they lose tonight, I do think Cavs fans will start to get nervous though

Now don't take this the wrong way because in no way am I trying to stir things up but many Heat fans have said some crazy stuff about the Cavs. Example: (although I don't remember off hand which Heat fan said this)- there's a reason why the Pistons were 2-1 against the Cavs during the regular season. Oddly enough it was never mentioned that Irving didn't play in the 1st game & LeBron, Love, Smith & Thompson sat for the season ending finale. Although no doubt if the Cavs lose tonight all the momentum in the series will shift the Raptors way.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't take this the wrong way because in no way am I trying to stir things up but many Heat fans have said some crazy stuff about the Cavs. Example: (although I don't remember off hand which Heat fan said this)- there's a reason why the Pistons were 2-1 against the Cavs during the regular season. Oddly enough it was never mentioned that Irving didn't play in the 1st game & LeBron, Love, Smith & Thompson sat for the season ending finale. Although no doubt if the Cavs lose tonight all the momentum in the series will shift the Raptors way.
i dont think they would have momentum at all coming to Cleveland. As i said- unless they play WAY WAY better on the road- the Cavs could have just chilled in Cleveland ...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they lost tonight- i would be Concerned- but as they say- a playoff series does not really start until someone wins on someone elses home floor.

Agree. If the Raptors win tonight, all they will have accomplished is exactly what the Cavs did and protected their home court. But the Cavs still have HCA.

Now, if the Raptors win tonight and then somehow win game 5 in Cleveland...then the Cavs would be in trouble. Until that happens (which is highly unlikely) it's the Cavs series to lose.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....so I'm imagining you bragging about the possibility of 'fo fo fo'?
sure- the POSSIBILITy- when youare 10-0 - it SURE DOES become a POSSIBILITY.....

I think my post on this series from earlier went something like this:

Sweep- 45%

5 games- 30%

6 games- 25%....

something like that...i dont exactly remember...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i say- i think their is a decent chance the Cavs sweep- certainly if they can knock the rust off before the Raptors win first.

However- what are the chances you nail the games a series goes and the winner? Id say in any particular series they are pretty darn low.

Id say....

4 games- 45%
5 games- 35%
6 games- 20%

At the beginning of the playofs the chances that the Cavs would SWEEP through the East- had to be microscopic....Now i think that is the MOST LIKELY scenario to happen out of all of them.
ohh here it is...

all it takes is some reading...of course Heatles will never say- whoops- your right- my mistake...no personal accountability what so ever...just says whatever BS pops in their mind first just because they think it without any regard for the actual truth.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh here it is...

all it takes is some reading...of course Heatles will never say- whoops- your right- my mistake...no personal accountability what so ever...just says whatever BS pops in their mind first just because they think it without any regard for the actual truth.

Yeah, you go ahead and shut the fuck up now and get that weak shit out of here. Every poster has made it a trend on this forum of proving you're wrong. Instead of owning up to it, you simply avoid the forum.

How about you post the quote of 'fo fo fo'? I'm waiting.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think they would have momentum at all coming to Cleveland. As i said- unless they play WAY WAY better on the road- the Cavs could have just chilled in Cleveland ...

Really no momentum @ all? I disagree. They tie this thing up & it's a whole new series. Although I still think the Cavs take care of business & advance. Actually I expect them to leave Toronto w/ a W. I just hope the Cavs don't get stopped by customs on their way back home!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh here it is...

TT is better than Whiteside...right, right?:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really no momentum @ all? I disagree. They tie this thing up & it's a whole new series. Although I still think the Cavs take care of business & advance. Actually I expect them to leave Toronto w/ a W. I just hope the Cavs don't get stopped by customs on their way back home!
i think they would have a lot more confidence than they showed up with in Game 1 ....but- as the saying goes in baseball- momentum is tomorrow's starting pitcher-----i think in the NBA that could be rephrased as - momentum is who's home court you are on--- USUALLY anyway-

i think for the Raptors especially- they always seem to play better with their backs against the wall too....they never seem to win until they HAVE to...

Status
Not open for further replies.