• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow....

The guy has accomplished so much- he has plenty of money- he could walk away from the game right now and have a nice place in its history, and a ton of cash, and he would be healthy. I dont know if there was even a 10% chance you would risk otherwise- even a 5%......

Bosh should retire and if he retires........Riley should retire...Wade should go to Chicago....the replacement gmshould sign and trade Whiteside, and just start the rebuild. The Heat wont make the Conference Finals ever again as this team is presently constituted.

Step away from your computer for a bit.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like JV is gonna play tonight.

When series start out 2 - 1, Game 4 becomes the pivotal game. Tonight decides whether this is gonna be a series or not, imo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dahntay Jones told ESPN he was interviewed by the league office before they announced his suspension. "They asked me what happened and I explained what happened and they told me it was a unanimous decision that I did it with intent, even though I didn't look," Jones said."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup totally right.

Cavs are only 10-1 favorites right now...im freaking TERRIFIED, LOL

would u like to get your crying about the refs out of the way now? we all know its coming.

Noting out bad calls that take place in the game towards both teams is not crying about the refs. If I see a blatant missed call (for either side), why should I keep quiet about it? I'm going to comment and say it is a shitty call.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. If TOR wins tonight I'll probably start to get scared, though, depending on how the game goes.
if they lost tonight- i would be Concerned- but as they say- a playoff series does not really start until someone wins on someone elses home floor. There is no way in hell Toronto gets one in Cleveland...it is in the Cavs best interest to be done with this series as quicly as possible though. it wold be nice to be able to rest up again...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably will when Love & Tristan are playing together. Biyombo can guard Love on the perimeter.
good...when Tristan goes to set picks for KI and LBJ, Valuciunas will have to try and show and getting back into the paint on a bum knee with LBJ or KI attacking seems like a plan to me--- ESPECIALLY if Biyombo is hanging out on the outside having to guard Love.

I give Biyombo a ton of credit for his performance- but we also all know that his rebound totals are inflated partially due to the fact that hteir are no other even HALFWAY decent rebounders on the Raptors....like Whiteside in Miami- when you dont have a Love or a Mozgov or a Tristan or a LeBron type SF competing with you for Boards- you seem to get a lot more...guy deserves a ton of credit- but if Toronto has a decent big man on the floor with him that knows what he is doing he doesnt get to those rebounding totals. right?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope to see the Cavs come out fired up and play better defense, maybe make a couple adjustments but not many honestly. I hope to see Lebron on Derozen, when he was on him he didn't do much and usually just passed the ball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Mozgov hasn't played much, but does anyone else think they need to play him a little bit more. He is a big body, a good rebounder and a good rim protector. I think if they ended up playing OKC we would see more of him anyway so why not play him more now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Mozgov hasn't played much, but does anyone else think they need to play him a little bit more. He is a big body, a good rebounder and a good rim protector. I think if they ended up playing OKC we would see more of him anyway so why not play him more now.
i was thinking about that last game...especially because i think we can get out to the Toronto 3 pt shooters and that DErozan in particular was having success getting into the lane and hitting those little pull-ups. i dunno though...depends- if they play JV- maybe i can see it...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans are scared now

And why is that? I doubt any of their fans were crazy enough to think they'd sweep their way through the East. So if Cavs fans are really scared right now what would that make G.S. fans after last nights whooping & maybe a suspension coming up for Green?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good...when Tristan goes to set picks for KI and LBJ, Valuciunas will have to try and show and getting back into the paint on a bum knee with LBJ or KI attacking seems like a plan to me--- ESPECIALLY if Biyombo is hanging out on the outside having to guard Love.

I give Biyombo a ton of credit for his performance- but we also all know that his rebound totals are inflated partially due to the fact that hteir are no other even HALFWAY decent rebounders on the Raptors....like Whiteside in Miami- when you dont have a Love or a Mozgov or a Tristan or a LeBron type SF competing with you for Boards- you seem to get a lot more...guy deserves a ton of credit- but if Toronto has a decent big man on the floor with him that knows what he is doing he doesnt get to those rebounding totals. right?

Valuciunas Knee is completely fine.........

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did find some...

I didn't pick against the Cavs, mine was wishful thinking. I had a bet placed on the Heat to be in the finals at big odds against either the Thunder, Warriors or Spurs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why is that? I doubt any of their fans were crazy enough to think they'd sweep their way through the East. So if Cavs fans are really scared right now what would that make G.S. fans after last nights whooping & maybe a suspension coming up for Green?

It was sarcasm my friend. If they lose tonight, I do think Cavs fans will start to get nervous though

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JV has a bad ankle, not a bad knee.

Funny how you try to discredit Biyombo's rebound totals. Yes, he may be the best rebounder on his team, but last I checked, he's fighting with TT who's supposed to be the best rebounder in the league as well as the players you listed to get his 26 rebounds.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you seen Wiggy's posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.