• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i think its more about the Raptors backs being up against the wall is when they play well.

They won road playoff games in both of their first two series. They always seemed to play their best when they HAVE TO regardless of whether its on the road or at home- in my opinion anyway. Now- beating the Cavs at home is a MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH different thing than beating the Pacers or HEat at home- thats for sure----- but i would normally think the Cavs close out tomorrow but like i said- these guys always seem to play their best when they absolutely have to....itll be interesting to see whther they keep it up.

I could see the game going either way. I'm leaning towards a comfortable Cavs win 105-97 but I wouldn't be shocked with the way this series has gone if Toronto win a close one then lose by 45 on Sunday

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i think its more about the Raptors backs being up against the wall is when they play well.

They won road playoff games in both of their first two series. They always seemed to play their best when they HAVE TO regardless of whether its on the road or at home- in my opinion anyway. Now- beating the Cavs at home is a MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH different thing than beating the Pacers or HEat at home- thats for sure----- but i would normally think the Cavs close out tomorrow but like i said- these guys always seem to play their best when they absolutely have to....itll be interesting to see whther they keep it up.

Yesterday was a must win for Raptors.
No way they win games 6-7.

I do think Cavs win tomorrow.
LeBron wants to keep that road series win streak going.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well through the first 8 games he was the only player in the entire playoffs that had a double double EVERY SINGLE GAME - so i think he should be fine.

As we saw- its only be done a couple times in history- sweeping through an entire conference. Love has played well in about 9- 11 of the 13 playoff games the Cavs have played. Thats a lot better ratio than that bum Draymond Green! lol.

Key being first 8 games, which equates to nothing.
Those teams had no shot.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again Love spends the entire 4th quarter on the bench.

#tradehim

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me watching the Raptors in these playoffs...

- Where is the 56-win team that looked like a contender all year?

- Oh there they are, ok, they're back.

- Wait, no... no they're not...

- Hold on... ok, yes, there they are...

- ...no... nope...nevermind

etc...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

etc...
yah its strange.

You cant be a crap team and win 2 series... but they either seem to show up big time- or totally dissapear.

I have to say- that game was pathetic. They didnt even compete. I dont know if i have ever seen a worse effort in a Conference Finals games. That was the effort of playing your 4th game in 5 nights on the road in February- not Game 5 of the Conference Finals.....hey- im all for it--- but the Raptors humiliated themselves on national television last night.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the last couple games have gone... Biyombo can't even be mad about LeBron talking about him playing good "at home". LeBron couldn't have been more correct.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

etc...

Their best players can't do it on the road yet...typical of a youngish team trying to get established as a legit contender.

They will put up a good fight at home and make it close, but I like CLE to end it in 6. Look for Lebron to be more assertive in game 6.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

etc...

Has there ever been a more schizophrenic team in the history of the NBA playoffs? They have been doing this in every series this season.

At home, they look like they could win the title. On the road, they look like a bad high school JV girls team.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been a more schizophrenic team in the history of the NBA playoffs? They have been doing this in every series this season.

Its messing with my mind because I can't get a gauge for how the Cavs are playing because I can't decide how good/bad of a team TOR is.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah its strange.

You cant be a crap team and win 2 series... but they either seem to show up big time- or totally dissapear.

I have to say- that game was pathetic. They didnt even compete. I dont know if i have ever seen a worse effort in a Conference Finals games. That was the effort of playing your 4th game in 5 nights on the road in February- not Game 5 of the Conference Finals.....hey- im all for it--- but the Raptors humiliated themselves on national television last night.

They competed alright...for a while...the shots just weren't dropping early and when Frye, Love, etc are hitting outside shots, the Cavs are the best team remaining in the playoffs, when they're not, they are a pretty avg team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At home, they look like they could win the title. On the road, they look like a bad high school JV girls team.
they won games on the road in the first two series.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the road, they don't have that guy that can carry them for 8 or 9 possessions to help the younger guys gain some confidence and keep them in it....it's all or nothing...and on the road we see what nothing looks like.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its messing with my mind because I can't get a gauge for how the Cavs are playing because I can't decide how good/bad of a team TOR is.

Agree. I'm glad I don't gamble. I could see game 6 being anything from a double digit Raptors win, to a double digit Cavs win to anything in between.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they won games on the road in the first two series.

True. 1 in each series. I think those prove your point about them playing well when forced to. In each series they also lost game 1 at home.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I'm glad I don't gamble. I could see game 6 being anything from a double digit Raptors win, to a double digit Cavs win to anything in between.

I think LJ jumps out of his comfort zone if he sees the game getting away from them...If Toronto does win I think it will be a close affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.