• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw was the writer Joss Weeden? the wife flat-out DESPISES the guy for screwing up mainstream Marvel stories...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...

funny thing about comics...ESPECIALLY Marvel and DC. the writers change and there are new "jumping on" points for newer readers. now this I must admit is a twist I would've NEVER expected. lol wait'll my WIFE hears this one...

I'm kinda weird when it comes to my world views...

I believe Gay people should have the right to be as miserable as straight people in marriage.

I believe I should be able to buy as many Ar-15's per day as I want, with no waiting period.

I believe we need to bomb the hell out of anyone who threatens our Country, because they are indirectly threatening my children.

I believe in providing social services ie..welfare. But, only for a set amount of years...

I believe in Capital punishment and that the sentence should be carried out in months, not decades....

I guess what I'm trying to say is ......I have a secular view and I'm tolerant of most things.

But, I draw the line at making my comic book heroes unnecessarily evil, racist, gay or black.

It's time to riot!

th?id=OIP.M172a511e68bc4722966868b8aad32ee0o0&w=272&h=173&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.1.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda weird when it comes to my world views...

I believe Gay people should have the right to be as miserable as straight people in marriage.

I believe I should be able to buy as many Ar-15's per day as I want, with no waiting period.

I believe we need to bomb the hell out of anyone who threatens our Country, because they are indirectly threatening my children.

I believe in providing social services ie..welfare. But, only for a set amount of years...

I believe in Capital punishment and that the sentence should be carried out in months, not decades....

I guess what I'm trying to say is ......I have a secular view and I'm tolerant of most things.

But, I draw the line at making my comic book heroes unnecessarily evil, racist, gay or black.

It's time to riot!

View attachment 121800

I hear ya. lol you and my wife think almost alike in that regard. when something comes along that kinda rocks "the way things have always been" it's not taken with a smile...

I might have told you she's an X-Men fan. you should've heard HER when they made the Danger Room a living organism...:lol:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya. lol you and my wife think almost alike in that regard. when something comes along that kinda rocks "the way things have always been" it's not taken with a smile...

I might have told you she's an X-Men fan. you should've heard HER when they made the Danger Room a living organism...:lol:

Tell her to go into the new X Men movie with.....tempered expectations.

Night Crawler is pretty cool and I know he's her guy.

But, the storyline.....meh.

I put it several notches below Capt. America Civil war. But, better than Superman vs. Bat man.

I was disappointed because the last X Men movie was awesome.

This ain't that. But, it was still enjoyable.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrap your mind around this shit!

@trojanfan12 and I were just talking about crazy salaries on another thread. But, Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

“For someone like (Biyombo), I think when you look at a guy like Tyson Chandler and what he got from Phoenix last summer (four years, $52 million), that’s where you start for a contract,” one Eastern Conference GM told Sporting News. “But you factor in the cap spike and it’s probably going to be high, I’d say, $16-17 million. It’ll be a heck of a $17 million-per-year gamble.”

And another Eastern Conference executive said Biyombo’s price tag could wind up being even a bit higher. “With the way free agency could wind up going, three years and $60 (million) would be my guess,” he said.

Bismack Biyombo has NBA execs talking $17 million a year — but not max, yet

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors not same team on road see Miami series

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice jumper by Biyombo.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrap your mind around this shit!

@trojanfan12 and I were just talking about crazy salaries on another thread. But, Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

“For someone like (Biyombo), I think when you look at a guy like Tyson Chandler and what he got from Phoenix last summer (four years, $52 million), that’s where you start for a contract,” one Eastern Conference GM told Sporting News. “But you factor in the cap spike and it’s probably going to be high, I’d say, $16-17 million. It’ll be a heck of a $17 million-per-year gamble.”

And another Eastern Conference executive said Biyombo’s price tag could wind up being even a bit higher. “With the way free agency could wind up going, three years and $60 (million) would be my guess,” he said.

Bismack Biyombo has NBA execs talking $17 million a year — but not max, yet

Well if he has a jumpshot he is a step above TT so I guess I'm not surprised but it's still crazy

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he has a jumpshot he is a step above TT so I guess I'm not surprised but it's still crazy

More remarkable than the Whiteside road to riches.

On par with Linsanity.

Dude had 1 good Season and one spectacular playoffs after not even getting a 4th year on his rookie deal.

Now he gets 17 mil plus per Season?

At least Hassan had 2 good years.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it, Raptors.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron playing like I use to in video gms. Get the assist out of the way for triple double. He has literally passed up 4 uncontested layup/dunks to give someone a jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.