• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early Reports Indicate That Joe Flacco is Pulling a 'Howard Hughes'

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Famed aviator and filmmaker Howard Hughes started down a sharp physical and mental decline around 1958. After a severe flying accident that left him addicted to daily injections of codeine, Hughes became reclusive amid worsening symptoms of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. He locked himself in a room where he screened movies continuously, only eating chocolate bars while delivering his urine and stool to aides who were instructed to never talk to him. At one point, Hughes became obsessed with the 1968 film 'Ice Station Zebra,' which he reportedly watched on a continuous loop 150 times.

Sadly, it appears the same fate has arrived for Baltimore Raven quarterback and fierce LGBTQ+ advocate Joe Flacco. After losing at home to league laughing-stock Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals, the Ravens were eliminated from playoff contention for a third straight year, despite entering the day with a 97.3% chance of making the playoffs.

Allegedly, Flacco left M&T Bank Stadium without speaking to anyone, and went to his apartment in downtown Baltimore, where he locked himself in the film studio in his basement. He has been replaying the same exact scene from James Mangold's 1997 'Cop Land.' Flacco has played the scene over 10,000 times, and is not returning any calls from friends or family. His boyfriend is extremely worried and asks for thoughts and prayers for the man affectionally known as 'Average Joe.'

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also pulling one of these unlike the Eagles :heh:

flacco_sb.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Famed aviator and filmmaker Howard Hughes started down a sharp physical and mental decline around 1958. After a severe flying accident that left him addicted to daily injections of codeine, Hughes became reclusive amid worsening symptoms of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. He locked himself in a room where he screened movies continuously, only eating chocolate bars while delivering his urine and stool to aides who were instructed to never talk to him. At one point, Hughes became obsessed with the 1968 film 'Ice Station Zebra,' which he reportedly watched on a continuous loop 150 times.

Sadly, it appears the same fate has arrived for Baltimore Raven quarterback and fierce LGBTQ+ advocate Joe Flacco. After losing at home to league laughing-stock Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals, the Ravens were eliminated from playoff contention for a third straight year, despite entering the day with a 97.3% chance of making the playoffs.

Allegedly, Flacco left M&T Bank Stadium without speaking to anyone, and went to his apartment in downtown Baltimore, where he locked himself in the film studio in his basement. He has been replaying the same exact scene from James Mangold's 1997 'Cop Land.' Flacco has played the scene over 10,000 times, and is not returning any calls from friends or family. His boyfriend is extremely worried and asks for thoughts and prayers for the man affectionally known as 'Average Joe.'

Let's see, 3rd rate qb Nick Folds in an OhNo performance against the Cowboys going into the playoffs....

Yea you should really be thinking about Joe Flacco today....He's preparing that room for Eagle fans after their 1 and done fall off the cliff again.....

Lincoln Financial Field 1 2 3 4 Total
Cowboys 0 0 0 6 6
Eagles 0 0 0 0 0 Final Score
really.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking news. Joe Flacco spotted in a VW bus. Witnesses believe it was the same bus Tgann was driving before his disappearance.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking news. Joe Flacco spotted in a VW bus. Witnesses believe it was the same bus Tgann was driving before his disappearance.

Yeah, he has an MVP Corvette , around 200 mil, and guys like you following him around like a she dog in heat sniffing where he pees at !!!!!
VW ????......Oh the mentality of Bandwagon fans, is always astounding in stupidity .....
Funny-Face-54.gif
Keep trying though Bandy !!!!! :rolleyes2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he has an MVP Corvette , around 200 mil, and guys like you following him around like a she dog in heat sniffing where he pees at !!!!!
VW ????......Oh the mentality of Bandwagon fans, is always astounding in stupidity .....
Funny-Face-54.gif
Slow down and eat a Snickers. You have another entire off-season to think about what you're saying.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back to your box for the season!!!!!
200.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to your box for the season!!!!!
200.gif
1 play away, 2 yrs in a row....Change some coaches , a few good draft picks and we're right back in the post season next yr.....
And you know I never hide, I'm too arrogant for that role !!!! :rockford:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow down and eat a Snickers. You have another entire off-season to think about what you're saying.

I think your bandwagon is pulling out now, better hurry before they realize you're a stowaway....
Traded a future star qb away with the sunset almost on Tawmys head....Brilliant BB !!!!! :tsk:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your bandwagon is pulling out now, better hurry before they realize you're a stowaway....
Traded a future star qb away with the sunset almost on Tawmys head....Brilliant BB !!!!! :tsk:
Maybe your New Years resolution should be to come up with something new for 2018. It didn't work in 2017, 16, 15, 14...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 play away, 2 yrs in a row....Change some coaches , a few good draft picks and we're right back in the post season next yr.....
And you know I never hide, I'm too arrogant for that role !!!! :rockford:
Does anyone remember when Baltimore was good? Anybody, anybody?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone remember when Baltimore was good? Anybody, anybody?
Are you talking about the Ravens or the City of Baltimore?

The Ravens magically and momentarily arose from obscurity and mediocrity in 2012. The city itself has never been good- so you must be talking about the land that Baltimore sat on before the city was founded? The Susquehannock people and their society seemed decent enough, but I am not well-versed in Native American history so I can't definitively answer your question.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Susquehannock people and their society are a fascinating story. You should research it and write a book about it. Could be a hit. :thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the Ravens or the City of Baltimore?

The Ravens magically and momentarily arose from obscurity and mediocrity in 2012. The city itself has never been good- so you must be talking about the land that Baltimore sat on before the city was founded? The Susquehannock people and their society seemed decent enough, but I am not well-versed in Native American history so I can't definitively answer your question.
Browns, Colts or Ravens? Anybody else?