• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl Thomas Won't Report to Camp Until He Gets a New Contract; "Done" with the Seahawks

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could have two big problems in his face, and he'll still make you pay.

Billy Belly fucked up by shipping off JG instead of TB.

He wasn't franchising him at $25 million and pay Brady, wasn't happening

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shoulda been a man, stood up to the gnome Kraft and told him this is the golden ticket for another decade plus of domination....and shipped out Brady instead.

Not my probs Kraft fucked up because he loved his 'son' too much.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoulda been a man, stood up to the gnome Kraft and told him this is the golden ticket for another decade plus of domination....and shipped out Brady instead.

Not my probs Kraft fucked up because he loved his 'son' too much.

Let's rehash this conversation in a few years.... We hardly know what Jimmy will be...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's rehash this conversation in a few years.... We hardly know what Jimmy will be...

Sure thing, but on one revision......I think I have a good idea what JG will be. You will find out soon as well.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing, but on one revision......I think I have a good idea what JG will be. You will find out soon as well.

Perhaps, hopefully he turns out good....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been a dynasty but Pete Carroll lacks the necessary player relationships and leadership qualities to sustain a dynasty. Belichick could have lead this team to five superbowl wins.
Where are all the 12s that loved Pete and his rah rah, players coach attitude? Many non-Hawk fans were here saying that it would only be a matter of time before that team imploded which it has. We all said it's great when you're winning and the inmates are allowed to run the asylum. Not so much when you start losing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse him football is new again in SF. He's a little giddy. It will wear off shortly once SF starts sucking again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are all the 12s that loved Pete and his rah rah, players coach attitude? Many non-Hawk fans were here saying that it would only be a matter of time before that team imploded which it has. We all said it's great when you're winning and the inmates are allowed to run the asylum. Not so much when you start losing.

We are still here, laying low until the roster can be restocked. Funny how we are always on your mind.:pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be a while if Jimmy G is legit.
True enough especially with that division on the down trend. Seattle is done. They have a lot of expected cap next year but it takes time to rebuild. AZ well are AZ. Rams will have some big contract decisions to make which could hurt them in the next couple seasons.
SF is sitting well. Good core of players to start with. Still have some cap $. Lots of players still have 3 or 4 years remaining. JG? I'm not counting them out but they've been so irrelevant fo soooooo long... It's too bad it was once a pretty historically good franchise. Now they're just history.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are still here, laying low until the roster can be restocked. Funny how we are always on your mind.:pound:
Well you appear to be the first one?
What can I say? I love being right. Predicted almost everything to a T concerning the Seahawks over the past couple seasons. Yeah life is good when you're me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you appear to be the first one?
What can I say? I love being right. Predicted almost everything to a T concerning the Seahawks over the past couple seasons. Yeah life is good when you're me.
Sometimes you crack me up.