• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 1st pick was a great play by the D and shows why it's not a particularly good idea to have two recievers in the same area.

Daks 2nd pick and almost 3rd pick were horribly overthrown.

I don't think that was a great play by D. That ball was under thrown IMO.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clutch...Winner...take your pick which
He is a winner and a great kid, He does have a lot to improve on to justify a $25 million/year contract, but with his character and work ethic, there's no reason to believe he can't get it done. Bottom line is, Jerry has stated for the record that Dak is going to get extended and that he wouldn't take two 1st's for him. He should be the QB here for a decade

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disagree. There is no way that guy should be coming off his man and getting back there to make that play. Dak made all his reads, knew the defense and laid it in because no defender "should" have been able to get there. Just Turns out the guy spotted it and made a great play. I can't fault Dak for that one. It's on him because he threw it, but I can't criticize him there. Don't we all say when a guy is wide open, just lay it in there and don't try to be too perfect?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That ball would have been chest high to Cooper, the defender came off his guy and made the play.

In hindsight the ball should have been higher so it's either Amari TD or out of bounds, but I have to give the defender credit where credit is due.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ball would have been chest high to Cooper, the defender came off his guy and made the play.

In hindsight the ball should have been higher so it's either Amari TD or out of bounds, but I have to give the defender credit where credit is due.

I think jarntt has it right. Cooper was a step and a half ahead of his man. Had the other defender not left his assignment when Dak released the ball, it was an easy TD. The ball was pretty much on target for where Cooper was, even if low enough for a perceptive defender to make a break on it.

What it comes down to is that the defender was able to make a play on the ball because he did what few cb's do any more, and that is turn and look for the ball. It drives me absolutely crazy to watch cbs try and defend a pass when they have no clue where the ball is. If they would turn around for just a split second, they could easily knock the ball away, and in some cases, make the int. 98% of the time, if a receiver is more than 20 yards downfield, the ball is already in the air. It's not like they have to worry at that point about being left in the dust on a quick move when they turn their eyes to look for the ball.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disagree. There is no way that guy should be coming off his man and getting back there to make that play. Dak made all his reads, knew the defense and laid it in because no defender "should" have been able to get there. Just Turns out the guy spotted it and made a great play. I can't fault Dak for that one. It's on him because he threw it, but I can't criticize him there. Don't we all say when a guy is wide open, just lay it in there and don't try to be too perfect?
I still disagree. Ball was under thrown IMO. The throw was too soft. ooh well on to the next game.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still disagree. Ball was under thrown IMO. The throw was too soft. ooh well on to the next game.
I watched the replay several times and I think it was a combination of an slightly underthrown ball and a good defensive play. Picks like this are going too happen especially if you throw the ball 50 times. The other pick was just a terrible throw.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the replay several times and I think it was a combination of an slightly underthrown ball and a good defensive play. Picks like this are going too happen especially if you throw the ball 50 times. The other pick was just a terrible throw.

On that we can all agree.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that we can all agree.

Yep. This next game will not be easy, but the sooner we clinch the better. They way the Giants are playing, I don't want that game in NY to matter.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he made some more mental mistakes and didn't protect the ball (2 ints and a fumble). There were a couple of big no-nos and he needs to get better at this and isn't, we all know this. But the fucking guy just went 42-54 with 455 yards and 3 TDs. He led us on two 4th Qtr TDs and an 8 minute game winning drive in overtime to not just win the game, but probably the division. After Martin went out Williams was pushed right back into him every single play and Zeke shouldn't even have been back in the game because he did not look right. You sound like whiny babies. You've already decided Dak sucks and it doesn't matter what he does. The defense sucked at the end of the game and Dak kept ballin'. Thank him for 5 straight wins.
Thanks Dak!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOY...what if Dak threw that ball Russell did at the end of the half.

That is as bad as I have seen I think. The Qb play in the prime time games this week has been awful. Goff, Trubusky, now these 2