• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glade we won, but very poorly officiated game. Dallas did fumble the kick off, but some of those holding and that ridiculous roughing the passer on Gregory tackling Wentz on a 2-20 was beyond horrible and could have cost us this game. Defense did not play well in 4th quarter. I am happy with win, but concerned about our QB.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maserati Wentz got Comeback player of the Year on lock.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glade we won, but very poorly officiated game. Dallas did fumble the kick off, but some of those holding and that ridiculous roughing the passer on Gregory tackling Wentz on a 2-20 was beyond horrible and could have cost us this game. Defense did not play well in 4th quarter. I am happy with win, but concerned about our QB.
With good cause to be concerned. He missed to many wide open today.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man some of you are really against Dak. I get it - it’s not always pretty. He made some bad plays today but we won. He wins. I’m not going to throw his stat line out there because we can all pick and choose at it. I know the Eagles secondary is horrible. I know we have had a light schedule this year but the guy wins. I get mad at him every game but he makes a lot of plays. Same with Linehan - we just rolled up 550 yards.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man some of you are really against Dak. I get it - it’s not always pretty. He made some bad plays today but we won. He wins. I’m not going to throw his stat line out there because we can all pick and choose at it. I know the Eagles secondary is horrible. I know we have had a light schedule this year but the guy wins. I get mad at him every game but he makes a lot of plays. Same with Linehan - we just rolled up 550 yards.
We should never been to OT. Dont you agree?? This game should have been a blow out. Why was it not??. No one is against Dak. Romo made bone headed mistakes too. You can be happy for win, but still be concerned. Dak threw a great pass to Cooper for a td. We need to see more of that and less the other stuff. Thats all. I guess I just expect better then average from my QB and offense. Silly me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should never been to OT. Dont you agree?? This game should have been a blow out. Why was it not??. No one is against Dak. Romo made bone headed mistakes too. You can be happy for win, but still be concerned. Dak threw a great pass to Cooper for a td. We need to see more of that and less the other stuff. Thats all.

I agree. We dominated that game and it should not have been it OT. I couldn’t believe JG went for it in OT either, but he did and it worked.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he almost cost the Cowboys the game. He cost the Cowboys 17 points all by himself. Shouldn't have been that close.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on to Indy
we won in spite of bone headed plays all over the field

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for Dallas. Did the officials help us out big time? Yep, and I really don't give a shit, I can think of at least two games this year that we lost on terrible calls. Did Dak look horrible for much of the game? Yep, but as usual, the kid had a big ass set of balls in crunch time. He may be the black Tebow, but he is a gamer. JG....a lot of times he's as bad as they come in game management, but I loved the call to go for it at the end, credit where it's due. Bottom line, Cowboys are gonna win the Eat and host a playoff game, and if they can beat Indy, they can sit everyone who is banged up for not one week but two.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for Dallas. Did the officials help us out big time? Yep, and I really don't give a shit, I can think of at least two games this year that we lost on terrible calls. Did Dak look horrible for much of the game? Yep, but as usual, the kid had a big ass set of balls in crunch time. He may be the black Tebow, but he is a gamer. JG....a lot of times he's as bad as they come in game management, but I loved the call to go for it at the end, credit where it's due. Bottom line, Cowboys are gonna win the Eat and host a playoff game, and if they can beat Indy, they can sit everyone who is banged up for not one week but two.
The one thing I like about Dak is... he never gives up. He is a gamer. Dak is way better then Tebow. No comparison. Tebow could not throw a lick. Dak just needs to get better in some areas, but to compare him to Tebow is an insult IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he made some more mental mistakes and didn't protect the ball (2 ints and a fumble). There were a couple of big no-nos and he needs to get better at this and isn't, we all know this. But the fucking guy just went 42-54 with 455 yards and 3 TDs. He led us on two 4th Qtr TDs and an 8 minute game winning drive in overtime to not just win the game, but probably the division. After Martin went out Williams was pushed right back into him every single play and Zeke shouldn't even have been back in the game because he did not look right. You sound like whiny babies. You've already decided Dak sucks and it doesn't matter what he does. The defense sucked at the end of the game and Dak kept ballin'. Thank him for 5 straight wins.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win. Division looking good right now. But please let Zack Martin be OK. I read the initial prognosis was no structural damage and he's having an MRI today :hope::hope::hope:

This may sound crazy but I think our best OL yesterday was Xavier Su'a-Filo.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win. Division looking good right now. But please let Zack Martin be OK. I read the initial prognosis was no structural damage and he's having an MRI today :hope::hope::hope:

We need Martin badly. One more win and the division is ours!!! I can't believe it. On top of that, the Eagles are back under our feet where they belong LOL

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak did make some errors and those two picks were obviously terrible throws,but you have to give him credit for that last drive and the other good things he did. The eagles defense focused on taking away the short stuff and it really cost them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak did make some errors and those two picks were obviously terrible throws,but you have to give him credit for that last drive and the other good things he did. The eagles defense focused on taking away the short stuff and it really cost them.
That 1st pick was a great play by the D and shows why it's not a particularly good idea to have two recievers in the same area.

Daks 2nd pick and almost 3rd pick were horribly overthrown.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he made some more mental mistakes and didn't protect the ball (2 ints and a fumble). There were a couple of big no-nos and he needs to get better at this and isn't, we all know this. But the fucking guy just went 42-54 with 455 yards and 3 TDs. He led us on two 4th Qtr TDs and an 8 minute game winning drive in overtime to not just win the game, but probably the division. After Martin went out Williams was pushed right back into him every single play and Zeke shouldn't even have been back in the game because he did not look right. You sound like whiny babies. You've already decided Dak sucks and it doesn't matter what he does. The defense sucked at the end of the game and Dak kept ballin'. Thank him for 5 straight wins.

Opinions vary... and stats don’t lie.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Xavier needs to stay put at LG. He is playing well. William's did get shoved back but I thought he looked a little better than previously. He needs to bulk up or move outside.