• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles win NFC East (?)...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's been so dominant about the Rams of all teams? Both have 1 SB win. The Eagles have 14 playoff wins, Rams 8. Eagles have 55 more regular season wins.

I’ve already explained it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His argument for why the Colts were more "dominant" was his false assumption that the Colts had made the playoffs more and won their division more. But Eagles have made the playoffs and won the division the same amount of times.

WRONG and that’s not what he said. He was talking about having manning and KNOWING they were going to the playoffs. Keep hiding behind the raw numbers. Figures lie and liars figure.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll try and help one more time:

OWNING a division and WINNING the division are two completely different things and have a tremendous affect on defining “success”.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can only teach you I can’t learn it for you. It’s great watching disingenuous people try and argue (ie “losing one the SB is like losing in the conference championship”).

I can assure you my problem is not with the eagles but rather a segment of their fans who act like dipshits such as yourself.

You're a clown. Try to being something of substance to your arguments. There are no data points to support anything you're trying to argue especially in that one joke post you made where your "logic" for trying to argue why different teams were more successful than the Eagles completely flipped and became contradictory from team to team.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a clown. Try to being something of substance to your arguments. There are no data points to support anything you're trying to argue especially in that one joke post you made where your "logic" for trying to argue why different teams were more successful than the Eagles completely flipped and became contradictory from team to team.

Correct because it’s not ALL about “data points”... dipshit

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG and that’s not what he said. He was talking about having manning and KNOWING they were going to the playoffs. Keep hiding behind the raw numbers. Figures lie and liars figure.

As Eagles fan I've been just as confident about the Eagles making the playoffs because we have been one of the most successful organizations in the league for the past two decades. Made the same amount of super bowls as the colts, won the same amount of super bowls, same amount of division titles, made the playoffs the same amount of times but after all that we've won more playoff games than the Colts. We've consistently made it further than the Colts. And unlike the Colts we never got blown out in the playoffs like the Colts consistently did with Luck.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct because it’s not ALL about “data points”... dipshit

Right, because since you can't win the argument using actual facts and comparable benchmarks it must then be determined by your feelings.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Eagles fan I've been just as confident about the Eagles making the playoffs because we have been one of the most successful organizations in the league for the past two decades. Made the same amount of super bowls as the colts, won the same amount of super bowls, same amount of division titles, made the playoffs the same amount of times but after all that we've won more playoff games than the Colts. We've consistently made it further than the Colts. And unlike the Colts we never got blown out in the playoffs like the Colts consistently did with Luck.

now you’re just intentionally missing the point. You’re stupid but nobody is this stupid.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll try and help one more time:

OWNING a division and WINNING the division are two completely different things and have a tremendous affect on defining “success”.

How does one own a division more than another team when in the same period of time they won the division the same number of times?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because since you can't win the argument using actual facts and comparable benchmarks it must then be determined by your feelings.

you wouldn’t know a “comparable benchmark” if it bit you in the ass

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to think both Philly and Dallas will lose this weekend, and Philly will wind up backing into the playoffs in the lamest way possible to really make NFC East haters mad.

:lol:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does one own a division more than another team when in the same period of time they won the division the same number of times?

THAT right there is your problem. Once you figure out the answer to that you will realize how dumb you’ve been.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT right there is your problem. Once you figure out the answer to that you will realize how dumb you’ve been.

I figured it out. You're a clown that is going off purely what you feel and throwing out all of the actual substantive comparable data that we have available to use.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owning a division is there were times with manning when we clinched that thing in like week 11 or 12. Eagles generally had to scrap their way. And when was Luck blown out in the playoffs other than that one game versus New England. Like I said, success for a team isn't strictly on the field. You have media coverage, pop culture relevancy (i.e. Manning hosting SNL, Luck appearing on Parks and Rec) End of season awards, probowl and hall of fame appearances. All things that add value to an organization. The Colts are questionably in the top 3 of successful franchise since Peyton's draft day to the present.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In these past 20 years, how many players do you have that were hall of fame bound. I know I can name about 10-15.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it out. You're a clown that is going off purely what you feel and throwing out all of the actual substantive comparable data that we have available to use.

wrong. You’ll need to try again.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owning a division is there were times with manning when we clinched that thing in like week 11 or 12. Eagles generally had to scrap their way. And when was Luck blown out in the playoffs other than that one game versus New England. Like I said, success for a team isn't strictly on the field. You have media coverage, pop culture relevancy (i.e. Manning hosting SNL, Luck appearing on Parks and Rec) End of season awards, probowl and hall of fame appearances. All things that add value to an organization. The Colts are questionably in the top 3 of successful franchise since Peyton's draft day to the present.

sshhhhh... he’s gonna get frustrated and call you names too.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but if he adds all those things his point system thingy will get all confusing.