• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles--Texans Game thread.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darwin Walker suggesting the birds move Brandon Graham to ILB...

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that Glazer said we did in fact try to get Vincent Jackson. Probably offered Riley Cooper & a not good enough draft pick.

Bad re-signing there.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect to see Sanchez today....Watt is gonna go up against a Gimp Herremans as often as possible i'm sure, which is a recipe for disaster for Nick Foles. It may only be for a few snaps, but I'd be shocked if Foles can stay healthy this entire game.
uhmmmm yeahhhhh good call :agree:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First place. Only team better than the Eagles IMO is the Broncos. Like to see Cards start losing from here on out though since they hold the tiebreaker.[/QUOTE]

Cards have 5 more tough games, and will probably lose at least 3 of them. They're probably a 12-4 team. We'd beat them in a playoff game.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez has a shot to take this job. Let's see what he does with that chance.

As for Ryans, as reporters noted this is actually the bigger of the two injuries. We have no real depth at ILB so that one hurts more.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like Smith will be able to be active again with Ryans out.

I'd much rather see Sanchez then Foles. Foles is brutal. I don't remember seeing a QB as scared as he is. He is scared every play back there. Sanchez isn't the answer but he won't be worse then Foles has been.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats look better than the Eagles too... as do the Cardinals, and a number of other teams.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez has a shot to take this job. Let's see what he does with that chance.

As for Ryans, as reporters noted this is actually the bigger of the two injuries. We have no real depth at ILB so that one hurts more.

What?! We have Clay Matthews' brother!

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats look better than the Eagles too... as do the Cardinals, and a number of other teams.

Sorry, but at least last week, the Cardinals were not looking like the better team. Add in as well that I think there is not much room for improvement for them....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would have to assume that Kendricks will be the one calling the defense going forward...no?

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id never want one of our guys to get hurt, but seriously at this point foles injury might have... scratch that actually makes us better.
Nobody wanted to see Foles get hurt, but it was probably the only way we were going to see Sanchez. I think Foles makes allot of mistakes and then turns around and does some good things that has kept us in the games. Foles is still a rookie and I think he still needs some work. I am not ready to give up on him, but I really am not ready to give up on this season as the Eagles really do a shot a going deep in the playoffs. As I said earlier Sanchez is probably the better QB and may turn this team around. I think Foles is a good QB, but he is lacking the qualities of running this team. He has poor field vision, he does not have a good arm and his accuracy is not very good. Basically all the things needed to be great. Time to move forward and hope Sanchez keeps the offense moving the chains. I also cannot say enough about Sproles. The guy is incredible. Talk about a guy that gives 150%. My daughter watched with me today and she kept saying that Sproles is awesome and she is right. I hope he stays healthy.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles has gone backwards this year ... gotten in some bad habits, stopped taking care of the ball and was hearing foot steps. I feel bad for him in regards to the injury, but we may be better off this year as Sanchez is a vet who has looked good in Chip's Offense. I don't want to give up on Foles as he did make his fair share of good plays this year, but the time off may do him good as 9 Int's and 3 fumbles is certainly a big step back from last year. Maybe he can re evaluate things from the bench.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.. Foles out 4-6 weeks and Ryans out for season.. Injuries keep piling up. Btw, how did Herremans hold up today with a torn bicep?

Well you can say that Foles is done for the year as well. If Sanchez has a good rhythm, you can't take em out.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles has gone backwards this year ... gotten in some bad habits, stopped taking care of the ball and was hearing foot steps. I feel bad for him in regards to the injury, but we may be better off this year as Sanchez is a vet who has looked good in Chip's Offense. I don't want to give up on Foles as he did make his fair share of good plays this year, but the time off may do him good as 9 Int's and 3 fumbles is certainly a big step back from last year. Maybe he can re evaluate things from the bench.
He just looks scared back there.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yip. This 'Eagles are the best team out there' is silly. Any given Sunday, yeah......... but watching or on paper....better? Nah.