• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles--Texans Game thread.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII sucks.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly Ryans is out for the year (achilles)... one of the Texans posters saw it reported...

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you gotta be happy guys. The Eagles are 6-2. Pretty or not, 6-2 is 6-2. I myself think that they have a better shot with Sanchez vs Foles. I don't know what happened with the kid, but he has fallen apart. I thought he would grow out of the pussy shit, I mean last season I seen him a few times curl up in the fetal position, but he appears to still be afraid of being hit. Sanchez also throws a better ball. Not saying he is better, but I believe he is better than Foles. Just my thoughts.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you gotta be happy guys. The Eagles are 6-2. Pretty or not, 6-2 is 6-2. I myself think that they have a better shot with Sanchez vs Foles. I don't know what happened with the kid, but he has fallen apart. I thought he would grow out of the pussy shit, I mean last season I seen him a few times curl up in the fetal position, but he appears to still be afraid of being hit. Sanchez also throws a better ball. Not saying he is better, but I believe he is better than Foles. Just my thoughts.
Sanchez has the pedigree.....Looking forward to seeing what he can do with a full week of practice as the starter. I thought the guy played awesome for a guy that hadn't played all season.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez has the pedigree.....Looking forward to seeing what he can do with a full week of practice as the starter. I thought the guy played awesome for a guy that hadn't played all season.

:agree::clap:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.. Foles out 4-6 weeks and Ryans out for season.. Injuries keep piling up. Btw, how did Herremans hold up today with a torn bicep?

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.. Foles out 4-6 weeks and Ryans out for season.. Injuries keep piling up. Btw, how did Herremans hold up today with a torn bicep?

Mediocre at best - he was exploited on numerous occasions -> interior O-line was a mess, especially early in the game. Got Foles killed on more than one occasion. Best thing, I think, is when he got out of the game, he simply was not effective far too much...

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did Kendricks go back ino the game? I didn't notice him and the announcers didn't say anything. And nothing so far on the post game show.

Willie from Philly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have had terible luck this year with injuries, just terrible.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Kendricks go back ino the game? I didn't notice him and the announcers didn't say anything. And nothing so far on the post game show.

Yeah, I saw him back in later (on the final Texans drive Fitzpatrick could actually be heard calling out Kendricks as the MLB for the protection scheme)...

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Id never want one of our guys to get hurt, but seriously at this point foles injury might have... scratch that actually makes us better.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry bud, I wasn't able to watch the game and have no idea about Kendricks? I have not read anything about Kendricks being injured? The only news coming out from BGN was Foles being out 4-6 weeks and Ryans out for season. That's a very big loss. I'm curious what Sanchez can do with a week of practice and preparing for the next game? I think he is going to do well.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bud, I wasn't able to watch the game and have no idea about Kendricks? I have not read anything about Kendricks being injured? The only news coming out from BGN was Foles being out 4-6 weeks and Ryans out for season. That's a very big loss. I'm curious what Sanchez can do with a week of practice and preparing for the next game? I think he is going to do well.

Kendricks at some point left the game with what seemed hamstring issues (with Mathews being subbed in, and Fitzpatrick calling him out immediately)...

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is simply a better QB than Foles right now. Maybe Foles will be better in the future. Who knows but he has serious pocket issues. Wouldnt be surprised if Sanchez takes the job for good.

Maclin is having a MONSTER year. Comparable to T.O.s 2004 year.

Offense is elite if we can fix turnover issue.

Big loss with Demeco going down. Will hurt run D. But the D overall is playing well right now. Needs to start getting more turnovers though.

First place. Only team better than the Eagles IMO is the Broncos. Like to see Cards start losing from here on out though since they hold the tiebreaker.