• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles @ Redskins Monday Night GNT

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey nimrod. He was agreeing with me and saying you were the dumb ass. Why cant you ever admit when you're wrong. I proved you wrong on the McCoy issue. I proved you wrong on the Brown issue, then I proved you wrong when you said Vick isnt fast. He was saying you're a moron. Damn youre dumb.

You might be the dumbest poster on the planet.

Do you think the cowboys fans are agreeing with you too?

You haven't proven a single thing other than you are pathetically desperate for approval of rival fans.

"How am I crying?"
"Why am I crying?"
"No, seriously, I want to know - how was I crying."

It's painful to watch, really.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you click on the link? Vick is faster then McCoy. Now apologize for your stupidity. I have respect for every Redskin poster on here. THey all come with level headed and thought out responses. You are the resident moron.

"Vick is slow" Yeah, OK genius.
"McCoy is the only good player on there offense" Forgetting they have the best LT and LG in the NFL and Desean just went over 200 yards this week and 100 last week.

Do you realize you are posting irrelevant non-sequiturs on a rival's thread a full week after our teams played?

Do you think you're going to win a prize of some sort or something?

Seriously, are you a little bit "touched" as they say?

The post i quoted above makes three in a row, psycho.

You've got massive issues in addition to being spectacularly, painfully dumb.

Seek help.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im dumb cause I disagreed with you saying Vick isnt fast. Im dumb because I said there is more to the Eagles offense then Lesean McCoy. If that makes me dumb well I dont know what to say. I've proved you wrong but all you can do is point fingers and call me names but never ever ever back up one of your flat out wrong assumptions with any fact. Im beating you down with facts, multiple links, proof that Vick is incredibly fast and all you can summon up is insults. Funny how NO ONES defending you.

If you came on the Eagles board and said, "This Eagles D is pathetic and Chip was dumb for not drafting Defensive players" I'd completely agree with you. I dint just close my eyes and say completely incorrect statements like you do. I can see the strengths and weaknesses in my team and others. All you can do is say, "The Eagles suck", "Vick isnt fast". "No one did anything but LeSean". Grow up and understand that its OK to admit other teams have good players and the Redskins have some weaknesses. But you cant. All you can do is post threads that are incredibly blind and shout insults.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im dumb cause I disagreed with you saying Vick isnt fast. Im dumb because I said there is more to the Eagles offense then Lesean McCoy. If that makes me dumb well I dont know what to say. I've proved you wrong but all you can do is point fingers and call me names but never ever ever back up one of your flat out wrong assumptions with any fact. Im beating you down with facts, multiple links, proof that Vick is incredibly fast and all you can summon up is insults. Funny how NO ONES defending you.

If you came on the Eagles board and said, "This Eagles D is pathetic and Chip was dumb for not drafting Defensive players" I'd completely agree with you. I dint just close my eyes and say completely incorrect statements like you do. I can see the strengths and weaknesses in my team and others. All you can do is say, "The Eagles suck", "Vick isnt fast". "No one did anything but LeSean". Grow up and understand that its OK to admit other teams have good players and the Redskins have some weaknesses. But you cant. All you can do is post threads that are incredibly blind and shout insults.

No, YOU grow up!!!

Lol.

Loser.