• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not what you meant. If so instead of arguing the 10 years you'd have simply said your talking about playoff wins.

You're a goal post moving pussy and everybody knows it.

Now let me get this straight. You read a book? With your comprehension skills, I doubt you fully understood what you read, and if you did, I really don't care what a entertainer writer says on the matter.

First of all I was joking and that’s why I wrote “Haha” next to it.
Second you really seem to have a serious anger problem... and I’m being completely serious.
“Men don’t randomly pick winning teams and claim them as theirs. You are not a Cowboy fan. You never lived there. You have no friends or family there. You have no ties there. You are not a Cowboy fan.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second you really seem to have a serious anger problem... and I’m being completely serious.
“Men don’t randomly pick winning teams and claim them as theirs. You are not a Cowboy fan. You never lived there. You have no friends or family there. You have no ties there. You are not a Cowboy fan.

Wrong...and you're a fag

Well that may be true but at least I was right about rookies signing 4 year contracts. So I got that going for me.

Epic Fail...5 year contracts for rookie first rounders. Been proven that 4+1 doesn't equal 4

0asis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joined to just say PE1 is a retard that posts reddit-tier shit just to derail threads

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha.

“Detroit has never won a SB” so the NFL should break the tradition.

Eagles fans never disappoint.

Philly still trolling off of its laurels?

Because... the Eagles had never won fuck all until a couple seasons ago... and NOW you just think yer shit don't stink.

It’s the Philly MO.

Same thing happened with the Phillies. 30 or so years of irrelevance, then they won the WS in ‘08 and suddenly they’re God’s precious gift to MLB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
America’s team being bottom 10 for the last 1/4 century is a perfect representation of how our country was once great and now falling apart. I say keep it as it!
Guess who has more Super Bowl wins in the last 25 years, Cowboys or Eagles? I'll give you two guesses...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who has more Super Bowl wins in the last 25 years, Cowboys or Eagles? I'll give you two guesses...

That doesn’t count!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles only point was Dallas plays the following Thursday and gets back to back home games while having both opposing teams on the road on short weeks. That’s an advantage. It’s really hard to be the traveling team on a short week. It wasn’t infatuation.
Really, that was their ONLY point? I think you just make things up at this point.

Last year: Washington and Dallas had the same amount of rest and the week before. Week 2 they played New Orleans who also played the Thursday before so no advantage there either.

Previous year: Dallas played LA on Turkey Day with a short rest for both but Dallas played the Sunday night game. Advantage Chargers. Dallas played Washington the 2nd week. Washington played the previous Thurs also so no advantage.

2016: Dallas played Wash on Turkey day with a short week for both teams, but Wash played a late game - Adv Dallas. They played Minnesota the 2nd week who played the previous Thurs so no advantage.

2015: Dallas played Carolina on Thanksgiving. Short week for both teams. The next week Dallas played Monday @ Wash. Washington played the previous Sunday. Advantage Wash.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the point of this thread I'm on the fence. In fairness the league shouldn't allow it. The two teams get an advantage the following week almost every year. On the other hand I'm not sure it'd feel right if it was any other way. It also puts the eagles on Thanksgiving fairly often which I'm not sure if I like or not.
Why is it an advantage the following week?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I've been thinking about the past couple days and maybe we should give the Lions one more shot!
I mean they did hire one of the hoodie's best assistant coaches not name Charlie Weiss!

And if the Cleveland Browns can be 15/1 odds of winning the Super Bowl hell anything is possible!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And extra three day rest for the teams that play that day.
Why? They played the next Thurs against teams that played on Thanksgiving the last few years so a week off for both teams. Then when they go back to Sundays they play teams with a full week off.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not only are you a Fake TOY, you're also a Fake Psychologist.
Funny I don't see you crying about an outsider rooting for the Eagles.

I DEMAND an apology and for you to admit you were wrong about the Great Dallas Cowboys being bottom BBC 10.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, that was their ONLY point? I think you just make things up at this point.

Last year: Washington and Dallas had the same amount of rest and the week before. Week 2 they played New Orleans who also played the Thursday before so no advantage there either.

Previous year: Dallas played LA on Turkey Day with a short rest for both but Dallas played the Sunday night game. Advantage Chargers. Dallas played Washington the 2nd week. Washington played the previous Thurs also so no advantage.

2016: Dallas played Wash on Turkey day with a short week for both teams, but Wash played a late game - Adv Dallas. They played Minnesota the 2nd week who played the previous Thurs so no advantage.

2015: Dallas played Carolina on Thanksgiving. Short week for both teams. The next week Dallas played Monday @ Wash. Washington played the previous Sunday. Advantage Wash.

I make it up? I read it in the Philly paper. What you’re forgetting is the home team has a huge advantage

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not only are you a Fake TOY, you're also a Fake Psychologist.
Funny I don't see you crying about an outsider rooting for the Eagles.

I DEMAND an apology and for you to admit you were wrong about the Great Dallas Cowboys being bottom BBC 10.

How about this. Ford will hold $1000 from each of us and I’ll show you the award from over 800 teachers in the district. If I’m lying you get the money but if I’m not I get the money. Deal?