• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I will sleep in today. NOPE

Maybe I can go see a movie. NOPE

I’m gonna go out for breakfast. NOPE

I’m gonna bring a girl back to my room. NOPE

I think I’ll wear blue today. NOPE

And on and on. You are freaking out cause I listed common knowledge. What the fuck does buying a house or not have to do with being in control of your life? I mean school loans? Not getting a job I’m your field. What do these things have to do with anything we were talking about.
Never seen you support something so vigorously yet so arbitrary.

Just do us all a favor and admit you don't know squat about our military.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it. Damn it. I was going to inbox Manster and tell him you’d say exactly this. “I didn’t fly AF1 but I’m a pilot”.
I freaking knew it.

Of a drone dipshit

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not homophobic at all. But the choice between LA women and living with dudes skeeves me. Mainly cause guys are dirty and nasty and prefer to be around women.

This confirms you had zero friends growing up and why you are the way you are

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I will sleep in today. NOPE

Maybe I can go see a movie. NOPE

I’m gonna go out for breakfast. NOPE

I’m gonna bring a girl back to my room. NOPE

I think I’ll wear blue today. NOPE

And on and on. You are freaking out cause I listed common knowledge. What the fuck does buying a house or not have to do with being in control of your life? I mean school loans? Not getting a job I’m your field. What do these things have to do with anything we were talking about.
Never seen you support something so vigorously yet so arbitrary.

Keep posting.

Everyone's enjoying your ignorance.

Not only are you a terrible eductaor, you have zero knowledge of the military or basic ecomics.

Please don't ever stop your posting.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not likely...this guy remains a legend in his own mind

Well you have to admit coming in 1st, 2nd and 1st again in the Cowboys pick em league was quite amazing.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the internet....we all have tons of chicks and 12' dongs

Sorry dude. Want me to send you my wife’s modeling pictures even if they are a tad dated

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
so you say

I can't believe how bad you've become on this site. You seem to wear it like a badge of honor. Very Sad!!

Nope just fighting with all the trolls.
Ain’t no “so you say”. You were a part of those leagues.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so good in bed, I sometimes yell my own name.......

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says 40.5% of people have no HS diploma. I’m not trying to be insulting to the military. But it’s common sense the vast majority of kids who are on the ball go to college and the kids stuck without options join the military. I don’t know why you guys are so offended. It’s common knowledge. You said you were stuck because you couldn’t afford college. I couldn’t either but I just took student loans.

I don't normally get into it much here, but you're the most dislikeable person I've ever seen. I can't fathom someone trying to bash people who have gone into the military and work hard every day to protect your freedom to say stupid shit like this....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't normally get into it much here, but you're the most dislikeable person I've ever seen. I can't fathom someone trying to bash people who have gone into the military and work hard every day to protect your freedom to say stupid shit like this....

In the military too... huhh?
What you dont understand, even though its uncomfortable, is everything I've said about the majority of the people who join the military is true. I dont mean the service academies. You trying to tell me the kids who kick ass in HS get accepted to college pass it up for the military? Very rarely. I can see how people could be hurt if they went that route but its the truth bro and I am sorry if I hurt your feeling.
Im not bashing people who go into the military. We need them and its very hard to do but it is what it is. You ever see Platoon where Charlie SHeen is talking to his fellow soldiers and said, "I signed up because its bull shit that all the poor and working class kids have to do this".