• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles proposed taking home Thanksgiving games from Dallas and Detroit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the military has restrictions College's don't yet ANYBODY can get into the military?

Your assumption that people can simply join the Military if they fail to qualify for college wrong.

Yes, you’re right... a crack head and a murderer can’t go to the military. You got me on that one.
I’m just not a big military guy. We need a military and we are all thankful for the sacrifices and the protection. Our government needs to do a better job of paying them and should provide a much better mental health package.
I just don’t like the exciting commercials they put out making the military look fun and exciting. Why not show the vets with no legs, PTSD, the 22 vets committing suicide every day. I know this is just a huge fairytale but I wish we lived in a world full of peace and us not being taxed so we can blow up the world a 1000 times over.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the military has restrictions College's don't yet ANYBODY can get into the military?

Your assumption that people can simply join the Military if they fail to qualify for college wrong.

Oh, and the vast majority can.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you’re right... a crack head and a murderer can’t go to the military. You got me on that one.
I’m just not a big military guy. We need a military and we are all thankful for the sacrifices and the protection. Our government needs to do a better job of paying them and should provide a much better mental health package.
I just don’t like the exciting commercials they put out making the military look fun and exciting. Why not show the vets with no legs, PTSD, the 22 vets committing suicide every day. I know this is just a huge fairytale but I wish we lived in a world full of peace and us not being taxed so we can blow up the world a 1000 times over.

It takes a lot less than simply being a Crackhead or Murderer to be denied entry to the Military. My younger brother was denied and no he's not a crackhead or murderer.

Why do you continually insist on showing how clueless you are?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not being homophobic to want to not shower with a 100 guys.
I feel so empty. I never showered with 100 men.
I guess you never had PE or played any sports? Or were you the homophobic kid with the little pecker who was scared to shower.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that. All you need is a HS diploma or a GED
Above and beyond what Manster added, you also need to pass an aptitude test. Chances are if they were your students they struggled with this. They need to pass a physical, no disqualifying defects. They need to pass a HT/WT standard, a physical fitness test and not be homosexual.

As others have stated you must be the most uneducated educator in the world. No wonder our youth struggle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure aint the easy way out. Its definitely hard. Not being the boss of your own life is tremendously difficult. No denying that.

Yes because every college grad automatically becomes their own boss. :rolleyes2: They never have to answer to anyone before, during or after graduation:nono:.

You never cease to impress with your narrow minded pacifist view points of what the real world actually entails.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because every college grad automatically becomes their own boss. :rolleyes2: They never have to answer to anyone before, during or after graduation:nono:.

You never cease to impress with your narrow minded pacifist view points of what the real world actually entails.

I mean like quitting whenever they feel like it, changing jobs completely.
You act as if pacifism is a bad thing

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never! It has become a tradition of mine to laugh at the Lions crapping the bed at home on Thanksgiving most years... leave it alone!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean like quitting whenever they feel like it, changing jobs completely.
You act as if pacifism is a bad thing
Is that something you taught your students? Quitting is fine?
Give it a rest clown.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that something you taught your students? Quitting is fine?
Give it a rest clown.

Jesus dude. Being in control. Being offered a new and better job and choosing to move up. Having control of YOUR life. Impossible you are.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have gay friends. I have gay family members. I love all of them and in my experience gay people seem to be the most caring, respectful, generous people in the world. If I was walking down the street and someone asked me if I want to take a shower with 100 guys I’d decline. It’s not homophobia. Guys are just dirty and nasty.

Lol. You’re literally the definition of closet homo

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus dude. Being in control. Being offered a new and better job and choosing to move up. Having control of YOUR life. Impossible you are.

Oh now I see where you're going.

You mean employers starting employees off with zero vacation days?

Or how about no paid sick or personal days?

Maybe you meant having to work the schedule your employer puts out for you?

Or showing up on time?

Clocking in and clocking out to start the day, for breaks and end of day?

Maybe you need to pay union dues even if you don't believe in the union.

Maybe you get medical and dental insurance but not likely.

How about life insurance?

How many 22 year olds can qualify for a home loan?

How many student loans go unpaid or receive massive penalties because the new graduate can't afford to pay off the loan.

How many unemployed individuals with master degrees or higher are out of work.

Worse how many individuals actually work in the field they got their initial degree in?

Please stop you're embarassing educators all over the world.

Heck teachers in 3rd world countries are laughing at your dumb ass right now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now I see where you're going.

You mean employers starting employees off with zero vacation days?

Or how about no paid sick or personal days?

Maybe you meant having to work the schedule your employer puts out for you?

Or showing up on time?

Clocking in and clocking out to start the day, for breaks and end of day?

Maybe you need to pay union dues even if you don't believe in the union.

Maybe you get medical and dental insurance but not likely.

How about life insurance?

How many 22 year olds can qualify for a home loan?

How many student loans go unpaid or receive massive penalties because the new graduate can't afford to pay off the loan.

How many unemployed individuals with master degrees or higher are out of work.

Worse how many individuals actually work in the field they got their initial degree in?

Please stop you're embarassing educators all over the world.

Heck teachers in 3rd world countries are laughing at your dumb ass right now.

I think I will sleep in today. NOPE

Maybe I can go see a movie. NOPE

I’m gonna go out for breakfast. NOPE

I’m gonna bring a girl back to my room. NOPE

I think I’ll wear blue today. NOPE

And on and on. You are freaking out cause I listed common knowledge. What the fuck does buying a house or not have to do with being in control of your life? I mean school loans? Not getting a job I’m your field. What do these things have to do with anything we were talking about.
Never seen you support something so vigorously yet so arbitrary.