• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles may try and trade for David Johnson

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! We finally have a superstar!!!
Eagles very rarely pay any dead cap money. That’s why Roseman is one of the best at managing the cap.

He's not one of the best. If you keep saying it over and over and over and over and citing Philly news outlets, won't change your opinion to fact. Grow up.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not one of the best. If you keep saying it over and over and over and over and citing Philly news outlets, won't change your opinion to fact. Grow up.

He is one of the best. When have the Eagles ever been in cap trouble. They sure aren’t now and collected a SB. I posted 6 articles ALL calling him a cap guru. 3 from Philly papers and 3 from national papers. But everybody is lying. But I get it... according to you and a couple other Cowboy fans Wentz sucks, Lane Johnson sucks and our GM sucks at cap management.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1's stupidity on how the cap works is pure comedy gold. Now you got all these other dumb mother fuckers joining in acting like the Eagles don't have problems.

Derrrrr, our RT and backup TE are #1 all universe super stars....derrrrrr

Our backup TE isn’t a star but looks very promising but our RT is first team all pro. He’s a star. Sorry you can’t handle that the Eagles have some excellent players. I know Dallas does too. Probably the best RB, the best Guard, the best Center and a top DE but you don’t see me or other Eagles fans calling your all pros mediocre players. They are incredible positional players but we have a few too.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is one of the best. When have the Eagles ever been in cap trouble. They sure aren’t now and collected a SB. I posted 6 articles ALL calling him a cap guru. 3 from Philly papers and 3 from national papers. But everybody is lying. But I get it... according to you and a couple other Cowboy fans Wentz sucks, Lane Johnson sucks and our GM sucks at cap management.

no, according to most knowledgeable football fans...Wentz is overrated and injury prone (will likely go down this year again), Lane Johnson is a hack that cheats, and your GM is a dipshit that got the team in cap trouble.

Sorry, but you just got owned again. Your opinions aren't facts.

BOOM

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our backup TE isn’t a star but looks very promising but our RT is first team all pro. He’s a star. Sorry you can’t handle that the Eagles have some excellent players. I know Dallas does too. Probably the best RB, the best Guard, the best Center and a top DE but you don’t see me or other Eagles fans calling your all pros mediocre players. They are incredible positional players but we have a few too.

wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, according to most knowledgeable football fans...Wentz is overrated and injury prone (will likely go down this year again), Lane Johnson is a hack that cheats, and your GM is a dipshit that got the team in cap trouble.

Sorry, but you just got owned again. Your opinions aren't facts.

BOOM

Boom nothing
1. Wentz is a superstar that Dallas wishes they had
2. Johnson is 1st team all pro
3. We aren’t in cap trouble. Cut Foles and we are at even. The only thing our GM “got” was a Super Bowl championship!!!

Nice try though

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom nothing
1. Wentz is a superstar that Dallas wishes they had
2. Johnson is 1st team all pro
3. We aren’t in cap trouble. Cut Foles and we are at even. The only thing our GM “got” was a Super Bowl championship!!!

Nice try though

False
1. Dallas doesn't wish they had a QB that they had to sell the farm for, that immediately blows his knee out
2. Juiced up, cheats and isn't that good
3. Yes, yes you are. You won't cut Foles if he's the starting QB late in the season like last year. Pay the man, he's your future starter.

Nice try, doofuss.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False
1. Dallas doesn't wish they had a QB that they had to sell the farm for, that immediately blows his knee out
2. Juiced up, cheats and isn't that good
3. Yes, yes you are. You won't cut Foles if he's the starting QB late in the season like last year. Pay the man, he's your future starter.

Nice try, doofuss.

Why do I consistently argue with your stupidity. I’m the idiot.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I seriously reading that argument between the Dallas and Philly fan right? I can't give a completely fair assessment of Philly's cap/GM related matters, as I don't follow the team well enough. But I can tell you one thing as a Vikings fan - I'd gladly trade the next 10 seasons in to be sub-0.500 on a yearly basis if it meant a Superbowl win this year. Granted the Vikings don't have one and it might be different for Dallas fans who still hang onto those 5 titles wins of theirs, the last of which was in 1996. But I'm pretty sure most Philly fans would agree that finally getting that one title was worth almost whatever price they had to pay to get it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I seriously reading that argument between the Dallas and Philly fan right? I can't give a completely fair assessment of Philly's cap/GM related matters, as I don't follow the team well enough. But I can tell you one thing as a Vikings fan - I'd gladly trade the next 10 seasons in to be sub-0.500 on a yearly basis if it meant a Superbowl win this year. Granted the Vikings don't have one and it might be different for Dallas fans who still hang onto those 5 titles wins of theirs, the last of which was in 1996. But I'm pretty sure most Philly fans would agree that finally getting that one title was worth almost whatever price they had to pay to get it.

WE HAVE A WINNER!
The truth is we are in fine salary cap position until we have to give Wentz massive money.
They just are so butt hurt that we are the champs they are on here acting like Wentz isn’t good, a first team all pro tackle isn’t good etc etc.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE HAVE A WINNER!
The truth is we are in fine salary cap position until we have to give Wentz massive money.
They just are so butt hurt that we are the champs they are on here acting like Wentz isn’t good, a first team all pro tackle isn’t good etc etc.

Truth is, you are NOT FINE in regards to salary cap position. Dumping 2 players won't save the bacon cause you'll have to resign other guys, pay Wentz, and pay for free agents cause you fucked up your draft to get Wentz.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is, you are NOT FINE in regards to salary cap position. Dumping 2 players won't save the bacon cause you'll have to resign other guys, pay Wentz, and pay for free agents cause you fucked up your draft to get Wentz.

We fucked up our draft by getting a superstar QB? We got a first back for Bradford so all we lost was a 2nd and a 4th for a star QB. Jesus dude. An extra 2nd and 4th for a star QB... Jesus you’re ridiculous.
We have 2 seconds, 2 fourths, 2 fifths next year too. Man we’re fucked. You’d be a great clown. Heard you can make a little money on the side being one.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys that you think can just be cut to get below the cap, do they not contribute this year?

Actually, all this talk about players getting cut affects performance. Players have to protect themselves.....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, all this talk about players getting cut affects performance. Players have to protect themselves.....

The first 3 going aren’t even playing and will save us 30 million, the 4th is a backup that will save us another 5

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We fucked up our draft by getting a superstar QB? We got a first back for Bradford so all we lost was a 2nd and a 4th for a star QB. Jesus dude. An extra 2nd and 4th for a star QB... Jesus you’re ridiculous.
We have 2 seconds, 2 fourths, 2 fifths next year too. Man we’re fucked. You’d be a great clown. Heard you can make a little money on the side being one.

wrong

first round 2016
third round 2016
fourth round 2016
first round 2017
second round 2018

using Bradford as your argument is just plain stupid. it took 3 years to recuperate from blowing the wad on Wentz, and now you've got some late round draft picks In 2019 . Good luck finding money for

Brandon Graham
Jordan Hicks
Haloti Ngata
Chance Warmack
Nelson Agholor
Chris Long
Mike Wallace
Ronald darby
Jay Ajayi
Paul Worrilow
Richard Rodgers

I see a lot of starters and backups there. They going to magically shit out a dozen or so guys to replace those guys?

STFU, you're clueless.