• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Josh Sills indicted on r*pe and kidnapping charges

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is so deal with you despicable piece of shit. You disgusting worthless leftist that wants to so easily and casually ruin someone's life in the court of public opinion when nothing has gone through the courts.

Somewhere a section of drywall was punched a new hole after this post.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is so deal with you despicable piece of shit. You disgusting worthless leftist that wants to so easily and casually ruin someone's life in the court of public opinion when nothing has gone through the courts.
Doesn’t mean that he has a right to be employed. I don’t have the ability to ruin Josh Sills life. I don’t suffer from the same delusions of grandeur that you do in imaging what you post here has the world sitting on the edge of their seats wondering what will he say next.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagle fans will eat their own.

Growing up Philly is hard.
That often happens when you don’t root for the Yankees or the Cowboys or the Lakers. The Eagles don’t really attract that bandwagon automaton who does and thinks what they’re told like a lemming.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're new here, but the Yanks, Lakers & Cowboy spin has been played here countless of times.

Keep spinning
You’re older than dog shit. There’s nothing I could post that would be original for Methuselah.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re older than dog shit. There’s nothing I could post that would be original for Methuselah.
Really, you know me that well?
LOL...that old?

Keep working coach, few follow these little internet chat spats. I'm kicking your ass and all you got is acting like we've met. I don't know, you having the superior education and all...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, you know me that well?
LOL...that old?

Keep working coach, few follow these little internet chat spats. I'm kicking your ass and all you got is acting like we've met. I don't know, you having the superior education and all...
Are you? It’s nice that you can win something now and again.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My theory on the timing of this matter is that the guy in charge of the lights at the Empire State building leaked it to TMZ...

I was joking to a co-worker in NY that they should make that guy pronounce water.

If he says "Wud-der" like a Philly area guy, instead of "What-er" you know this was an inside job!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All to take attention off how awful of a father Andy Reid is.

With the Eagles gladly having a rapist in their locker room, some people will forget how Andy has one dead junkie son and another that should prolly kill himself.
I'm not commenting on Sills' guilt or innocence, or that of any other unrelated person linked to the Super Bowl. I understand police investigations and the criminal justice system don't work to a set timetable. On a cosmic scale someone will get the best possible timing and someone will get the worst possible timing. Someone wins the lottery and someone dies in a lightning strike. However, it's not unreasonable to wonder whether this case was either prioritised or put on the back-burner purely because of Sills involvement with the NFL. Wondering whether a worst case scenario was purely bad luck or whether an outside influence was involved is a natural human reaction.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, being an Eagles fan is really rough. Our team is about to play in its second Super Bowl in 5 years. It's a tough time for our fanbase. Say a pray for us, y'all.

If only we could be like those Dallas Cowboys, who haven't been relevant yet in football this century, AND have thug players, right?

Maybe Dallas fans can get out the VCR and reminisce about their team's glory days, when it had thugs who could actually ball? Not scrubs like second-round CB Kevin Joseph?

Michael+Irvin+Court+Case.jpg
I would love to see the Cowboys play a preseason game in a 'Mink coat' styled uniform. That would be awesome.

...as if dress sense was the issue. :rolleyes2:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we will see a Super Bowl update on that meme later this month!

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we will see a Super Bowl update on that meme later this month!
Chiefs might be healthy by then. Should be legit.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason why teams want the #1 seed, and the Eagles earned it.